Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Enjoy Isla, been so long since I drank, I'd probably get drunk just on the smell of it.

giphy.gif

To the person who missed the Jester

Necro's OP wrote:
    Win Conditions:

Wolf Win: Gain parity with the village
    Jester Win: Can only win if lynched.
    Village Win: Kill off all wolves

So someone is actually going to be trying to get lynched, but not munched, shot etc.

Makes voting that bit harder as it's now like a game of sheep where the sheepiest answer makes you lose the game cos their team wins the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Morning all. So on the jester, I dont think it'll be too obvious that someone will try to get lynched, it may be subtle. Now, you could have wolves posing as jesters also, however they could be easily eliminated with another kill, which Im sure we have given the number of players.
    I'm guessing the game will play out untill the end even if the jester is lynched, so best no too worry about it too much but be vigilant.

Lazy Sunday morning it'd seem.

Maybe a few had the same plans as myself yesterday... and maybe this evening for a few hours :)
    giphy.gif?cid=790b76117a9f5e5e67b6f3cb83f64135717bd27d63eb6f5d&rid=giphy.gif

17WW players posted
    so 15 players are still to get involved
    Would not be surprised if by first lynch there are still a few people who have not posted or have barely posted yet, afterall 8 of those that posted have only posted 2 times or less

Depends when first lynch is, if its tonight I dont think everyone will have checked in. If its tomorrow, I would expect to have heard from everyone.

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Depends when first lynch is, if its tonight I dont think everyone will have checked in. If its tomorrow, I would expect to have heard from everyone.

Could be wrong but I thought Necro said in the sign up thread there would be an earlier Lynch due to the larger numbers this time... checks, copies and posts

This game will start with a lynch on Sunday. You've now all been pre warned

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,155 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Game Mod Note: I'm quoting this as people seem to be confused despite this being telegraphed a week in advance. This is day 1, nothing has changed, we just launched it early. Lynch tonight at 9pm. That is all.

giphy.gif

Necro wrote: »
    Game Mod Note:

Just to make you all aware due to large player numbers and timing restrictions (Bank Holiday weekend basically)

This game will start with a lynch on Sunday. You've now all been pre warned :)

source.gif

Grand, I had missed that part, and it seems those who voted last night also.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Morning all. So have we figured out who the wolves are yet?

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290727202f326a4b22d2f2e46b6925886645f62ff9&rid=giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Hello everyone! Ois checking in.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Right well I managed to miss that there would be a lynch Sunday night too. Be in and out today so should be good to get my vote on anyway :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Morning all.

In relation to the non posters and non voters - this game wasn’t due to start until today so I don’t think we can hold it against people if they didn’t know the game had started.

Now people that don’t post / vote today is a different story!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Goooooooooood moring, Vietnam

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    To the person who missed the Jester

So someone is actually going to be trying to get lynched, but not munched, shot etc.

Makes voting that bit harder as it's now like a game of sheep where the sheepiest answer makes you lose the game cos their team wins the game.

So if we lynched the jester on the first night the game is over? Or do we think there are other win conditions (like wolves are dead first or maybe after night 5 or something?)

Sort of means wolves should prob hunt the Jester as much as us cause they might have as much to lose!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Or everyone is a baddie!
    Steve WW wrote: »
    Wouldn't be surprised

Steves reply, wouldn't be surprised if every one is a wolf! Bit of a strange reply, not much else of note in day 0 anyway!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Steves reply, wouldn't be surprised if every one is a wolf! Bit of a strange reply, not much else of note in day 0 anyway!

Yes cause if he was a goodie then he would know there are goodies so would know everyone wasn’t a baddie.

@Wendy just voted for you to spread the votes, would be unfair for someone to go out at this stage.

Seems a strange comment. There's always someone who gets lynched/munched first.

Conor WW wrote: »
    So if we lynched the jester on the first night the game is over? Or do we think there are other win conditions (like wolves are dead first or maybe after night 5 or something?)

Sort of means wolves should prob hunt the Jester as much as us cause they might have as much to lose!

Game usually continues as normal. Only find out at the end if the Jester has won.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Game usually continues as normal. Only find out at the end if the Jester has won.

Well that sucks...

Does the jester get a kill like SK?

Jester shouldnt get a kill as killing people does nothing for him, he might be able to cause chaos with gifts and the likes.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Gooooooood morning, everyone

Gonna start reading over the rules, and try to get a grasp on what this town is about.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Morning all. Didn’t cop this started yesterday so only here now. Thanks for not leaving me 30 pages to catch up on

Eva WW wrote: »
    Gooooooood morning, everyone

Gonna start reading over the rules, and try to get a grasp on what this town is about.

Very close to copyright, over my good morning be careful going forward

Liam WW wrote: »
    Very close to copyright, over my good morning be careful going forward

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Morning all.

I’m trying to think of what to ask the wish granter for. Don’t want to waste it on something outrageous that the mods would never allow.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Morning all.

I’m trying to think of what to ask the wish granter for. Don’t want to waste it on something outrageous that the mods would never allow.

I wonder if the wish thing is part of a competition that will kick in at a certain time?

I had an idea of how you make a wish but it would only make sense if we make wishes at certain times or part of the game. So maybe like the 1-2 competitions or maybe mods post a clue at some stage throughout the week. Or maybe certain characters have to make certain “wishes” on thread.

Might aswell share my own thoughts but I was thinking that maybe the wish thing is connected to the game pack. There is a menu of food and some Terence and Phillip toys for Sale. I thought maybe we have to place an order (wish) for one of these things and we win a prize?!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

All the people posting wishes, is no one concerned that there will be a cost to them? If it was that easy we'd just need to ask for a dead wolf until we win.

Wonder as well if there's some rolled people who have been told they can ask for certain wishes, but will obviously out themselves, for instance, if they do?

Like, as a very extreme example....

I wish to be able to make my seer peak tonight

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

"Conor wrote:
    Might aswell share my own thoughts but I was thinking that maybe the wish thing is connected to the game pack. There is a menu of food and some Terence and Phillip toys for Sale. I thought maybe we have to place an order (wish) for one of these things and we win a prize?!

That's a really interesting idea. Must go back and have a look at the pdf so.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I wonder if the wish thing is part of a competition that will kick in at a certain time?

I had an idea of how you make a wish but it would only make sense if we make wishes at certain times or part of the game. So maybe like the 1-2 competitions or maybe mods post a clue at some stage throughout the week. Or maybe certain characters have to make certain “wishes” on thread.

I didn’t understand the game pack as I’ve never seen south park. I just saw a gif and thought it was Necro messing :D

Advertisement