Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

So much in that pack, I'll need to go through it when not on the phone! That centrefold looks interesting :D

I'm not sure on the wishes, I suppose there has to be a level of control to them but the prize idea someone else came up with seems like a decent shout.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I'm too hungover right now to gif, read, or comment.

I'll get back this afternoon.

I wish I wasn't hungover

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Actually if I really wanted to look deeper, it would be hilarious if it was cartman who has to order food on thread and he gets powers. So he might order shrimp taco and win the awesomo power where he comes up with good Adam sandler movie ideas

Vernon WW wrote: »

I wish I wasn't hungover

Should have thought of this one for tomorrow! I'm going to drown a bucket of rum watching United get hammered today :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

I may go back and have a look at that pdf. Not knowing one end of the town from the next will not help.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Well the first lynch will be the hardest. Most likely killing someone with little or no reason. The Jesters best chance at a win is here.

From previous experiences, people vote for others for the slightest of reasons on day one.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Well the first lynch will be the hardest. Most likely killing someone with little or no reason. The Jesters best chance at a win is here.

From previous experiences, people vote for others for the slightest of reasons on day one.

Dey tuk ar vote!!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Should have thought of this one for tomorrow! I'm going to drown a bucket of rum watching United get hammered today :(

Without even nearly deciding yet... just how bad it might get :( that may be the exact reason I might be indulging a little later also

Until then I'm reluctant to vote no lynch but im not a fan of a picking people I don't have a genuine reason for. My gut didn't like Steve but I've a feeling he is a player I always suspect in non annon games and my gut is usually wrong there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

why do people keep bolding stuff, i think ive seen it twice now

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Can we make wishes?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Brendan WW wrote: »

I disagree bout the jester.

The odds of being hit tonight are the worst they will be all game for him. If there’s 32 players, the Jester will have to work very hard to grab the attention....and anyone that works that hard to get lynched will probably not.

The best chance for the jester will be to last as long as possible, whittle down the numbers and get lynched late in the game via an accidental wagon on him.

If anything, Day one as you said is when everyone picks up random votes. A jester grabbing enough to get lynched on day one would be worthy of a win for him.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Can we make wishes?

Only one way to find out.

why do people keep bolding stuff, i think ive seen it twice now

You answer your own question almost immediately

Can we make wishes?

those bolded posts as per the OP are people making wishes and only wishes made this way can be granted by the wish granter.

If your doing so though, consider what Mods would allow and what a wishmaster who could be a wolf for all we know would actually grant.

I wish the wish granter can protect themselves for the day if they are team village.

I wish for clarity on who can make wishes, and what sort of wishes they can wish for.

Eva WW wrote: »
    I wish for clarity on who can make wishes, and what sort of wishes they can wish for.

Well that's just boring! :D

A machine gun or something would be better for the craic!

Eva WW wrote: »

not sure if the wish granter is going to grant a wish just so you can know the deal (that they should already know) with more clarity... unless your a very confused wish granter and grant your own wish :pac:

Isla WW wrote: »
    not sure if the wish granter is going to grant a wish just so you can know the deal (that they should already know) with more clarity... unless your a very confused wish granter and grant your own wish :pac:

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Anyone got any cool roles yet?

Steve WW wrote: »
    Anyone got any cool roles yet?

You asked this yesterday. If you actually want people to tell you maybe you shoud go first. Everyone has a role after all. That said if I had a really cool one I dunno would be telling everyone cos everyone includes the wolves who might want to kill someone with a cool role but since your asking maybe you feel different.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Hi all, checking in again. Still hopelessly lost about what all this involves. If no major developments between now and 9 then it looks like the lynch nay just end up being total pot luck, picking names at random?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

*may just end up

Anyone who doesnt post 10 minutes before lynch will be getting my vote.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Morning all.

Well, afternoon.

So.... over 140 posts to catch up on. This is going to be mental then.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Hi everyone. Wasn’t expecting the game to start until today. There’s not going to be much info to go on for lunch tonight, but one post did stand out to me so

I wish LucyWW would honestly declare her allegiance on thread

^^^ lynch obviously, not lunch!

I wish Orla WW would abducted by Saddam Hussein and be forced to build weapons of Mass Destruction in hell

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I wish Orla WW would abducted by Saddam Hussein and be forced to build weapons of Mass Destruction in hell

Someone’s rattled

Lucy WW wrote: »

hmm South Park + Necro & Co.... this could actually be a grantable wish in this game :pac:

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    Someone’s rattled

Someone doesn't watch southpark.

You would have got the reference.

I smell a wolf.

Advertisement