Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Well if the mods are true to their OP unless there's a flurry of votes in the next 45 minutes, there's going to be punishment votes for lots of peeps.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

I wish I knew what is going on

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I wish that Gertrude would truthfully state her alignment

@Regan you only voted me because I voted you. Aat least I have a reason even if that reason is that John Thaw the only Regan died in real life! :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

That sounds so sensible Clodagh. I voted for you yup since i had to vote for someone and since a lot of people will miss the vote i think we are safe either that or its a mexican stand off

• Advertisement

@Wendy just voted for you to spread the votes, would be unfair for someone to go out at this stage.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

@Wendy just voted for you to spread the votes, would be unfair for someone to go out at this stage.

Unless they're the jester or a wolf... If she flips red I'll bet coming for you. Why her and not someone else

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

01d5276f2b6b9c493e475db1ca9cda3f.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

There is no deadline in the op or the lynch thread so how players be punished.

I really doubt there will be a lynch tonight, only a few players have checked in. If you do insist on voting, why arent you going no lynch. I'd be suss of anyone voting someone tonight

Desmond WW wrote: »

I really doubt there will be a lynch tonight, only a few players have checked in. If you do insist on voting, why arent you going no lynch. I'd be suss of anyone voting someone tonight

So let the wolves have the first play? I'd be suss of anyone voting no Lynch tonight

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »
    Unless they're the jester or a wolf... If she flips red I'll bet coming for you. Why her and not someone else

Stuck a virtual pin in the list. Gotta go for someone.

I hope there's a Lynch tonight.

So let the wolves have the first play? I'd be suss of anyone voting no Lynch tonight

Why would wolves go no lynch? Its live voting, can easily see who has the most votes. If everyone here starts voting players they could take out a villager unoticed. But Im still sticking with there being no lynch tonight. Mods have only issued a time, it doesnt say which day, so essentially there is no d/l

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Hello to all my southern parkian friends.

Are we allowed reveal our roles?

I'm not quite sure what to do with the tiny horse the mods gave me.

Train it to bite weiners

So I guess there was no Lynch tonight then

So if there's no lynch tonight then no problem voting, because you can always change your mind and vote different tomorrow.

To no vote gives the wolves a free lunch

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    So if there's no lynch tonight then no problem voting, because you can always change your mind and vote different tomorrow.

Handy time to come in with this info... 7 minutes after a Lynch would have occurred, had there been one...

Wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

serious lynching tomorrow

Handy time to come in with this info... 7 minutes after a Lynch would have occurred, had there been one...

Wolf

Yeah Sherlock
    3. Game schedule and voting rules: The game begins as soon as the mods say go, with lynch thread opened immediately. Note that voting is live and will be conducted in the separate South Park WW lynching thread. Lynches take place at 9pm, Munches take place at 10am. To vote, please state clearly on the designated thread with the format 'Vote XXXX' - where XXXX is your chosen party to vote for in that lynch. You may vote as many times as you like but only your last vote will count.
    There will always be the option for players to vote for 'No Lynch'.
    Game mods also wish to inform players that there is a 5 post minimum requirement per cycle, which will begin from Monday morning at 10am.

There will be no missed votes in this game.
    Failure to enter a valid vote by the deadline will result in a penalty vote against yourself in that lynch. Failure to meet the posting requirements in a cycle will also result in the same punishment, a penalty vote against yourself in the next lynch. This will increase incrementally as follows:
    1 missed vote OR missed posting requirements = 1 self vote
    2 missed votes OR missed posting requirements = 2 self votes
    3 missed votes OR missed posting requirements = 4 self votes
    4 missed votes OR missed posting requirements = 8 self votes
    etc.

You won't know until they mods have pulled all the non voters names and then decided on a punishment

If I thought there was no lynch, whats the point in voting. I'll vote when nessecary and/or if I think someone is a baddie.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

If I thought there was no lynch, whats the point in voting. I'll vote when nessecary and/or if I think someone is a baddie.

think if you dont vote it counts as a vote on yourself? Or am I reading that wrong?

Lucy WW wrote: »
    think if you dont vote it counts as a vote on yourself? Or am I reading that wrong?

That's what the OP said

That's what the OP said

That certianly is a motivator to get peopole to vote!!

giphy.gif

source.gif

Smithfield with all the changes in the last few years.

Why you vote for me Lucy

Why you vote for me Lucy

I saw you voted twice, so I decided to shake it up a little

Aint set in stone.

Where did the jester thing come from and what’s a jester do?

I’m not new but can’t see any reference to a jester anywhere and I’m tired and probably should go to bed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Ola amigos and amigas

• Advertisement

I wish for Terrence and Phillip robots

Advertisement