Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Did the luckiest man have anything to do with that??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

No he didn’t, he rolled his eyes so hard at it I’m surprised there isn’t two epileptics in the relationship

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh good, he'd get a clatter if he rockd up with that for me :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Full of the joys all ready to leave the peace and quiet and head for the rat race.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Wiz, I was like a drowned rat this morning - and I wasn’t singing in the rain! Heading off to work now. Have a good day all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...Lay back in the arms of someone, when you feel you're a part of someone, lay back in the arms of someone you love...

Morning all,

And it's lashing 9C

Kitchenside...lights on breakfast...I'd be sad only I have something nice to look forward to :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

Very damp grem is about to go home and hopefully grab two hours sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Monday!!!

Raining here in the south east but Im looking forward to something this evening :)

Dog ran outside this morning, then turned & ran back in!
    So might get away without a walk for a few hours. Although I'm not sure the weather will improve.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Rain's starting but I want a walk.

That's what rain gear's for I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Good morning from Clare....the rain is Jumanji-like this morning.
    I'm thinking I must gently steer OH away from quite so many fried breakfasts. He certainly burns it off but it's his arteries I'm thinking of lol. I'm the opposite of most of ye, I'm elated coming up to the start of a new week. It's the looming weekend that gives me The Fear. I'm all fizzling with excitement of a Monday morning so apologies for rabbiting on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

The Glitch strikes again :O

Right, two hours sleep, let's have ya!. Off tonight so all good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

I'm like Olaf today. I need warm hugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Morning all,
    Workside with a Coffee. Got absolutely drenched this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Pretzill wrote: »
    It's like boards but not everyone is who they say they are.......

Nothing new there

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Internet,_nobody_knows_you%27re_a_dog :)

bubblypop wrote: »
    Dog ran outside this morning, then turned & ran back in! .....

That my kind of dog :)

Rain's starting but I want a walk.

That's what rain gear's for I suppose.

Met.ie suggests Dubland dry for the afternoon and the North East dry from mid afternoon.

We shall see

I'm homeside hiding from a deluge

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Downtown Basel is so clean, they don’t allow personal cars to drive around and encourage scooters, bikes, boards and their excellent tram system, which they actually trust you to have the right ticket, you aren’t required to validate it:) Same in the shops with self checkout, there are no weighing scales to make sure that you haven’t added extra items in your bag, they just trust you to do it right.

No homeless on the streets, not beggars or junkies, quite a bit different to Dublins fair city :)

Purchased STARBUCKS capsules for my Nespresso machine..... Sacrilege :)

• Advertisement

0lddog wrote: »
    Met.ie suggests Dubland dry for the afternoon and the North East dry from mid afternoon.

We shall see

I'm homeside hiding from a deluge

Yes!! Lashing down here. But walked for an hour or so. There's actually something invigorating about walking in heavy rain and not giving a toss about getting wet because you're heading home to a warm shower.

Putting the coffee on, then Mrs S and I shall slip into a comfortable silence as we read our books for a while.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Canteen side wishing I was home side , no let up in the rain at all, I'll be like a drowned rat by the time I get home this evening 😩😩.

Canteen side wishing I was home side , no let up in the rain at all, I'll be like a drowned rat by the time I get home this evening 😩😩.

Could be a long commute home. Hopefully it'll dry up.

tenor.gif?itemid=4768705

Brightened up here. Sawing up some timber, I felled earlier in the year, as firewood for a neighbour. Manual saw, good exercise.

I’m still enjoying the delights of Basel waiting on a phone call.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,020 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

smurfjed wrote: »
    I’m still enjoying the delights of Basel waiting on a phone call.

I liked Basel a lot. The watch shops on their own are worth the trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

Outside in the sun, a Bodega on Arfe street somewhere in Seville..it's a maze here.
    It's easy spot the tourists, myself included, looking at their phone with Google maps on, and still hopelessly lost.

The wine is beginning to taste like vinegar, guess it's my insides, not the wine.
    Must stay out of Decathlon, buying ****e I sont need..
    Must avoid lads in English football jerseys.

Eating a cheese/ potatoe gratin, cholesterol now 9.1...
    Nice mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,379 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Homeside, the tiredness is real.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Home at last

tenor.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Home at last

tenor.gif

It took me double time to drive home this evening. Actually never drove through floods as bad before, was scary.
    I'm now debating going to bed early just because it's a ****ty evening and nothing on TV.

To thine own self be true

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement