Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019/2020 Premier League Injuries and Suspensions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,648 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Not quite an injury I guess but Jamie Vardy’s head could be wrecked for the next couple of weeks

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/oct/09/coleen-rooney-accuses-rebekah-vardy-leaking-stories-sun

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭The Megaphone

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Not quite an injury I guess but Jamie Vardy’s head could be wrecked for the next couple of weeks

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/oct/09/coleen-rooney-accuses-rebekah-vardy-leaking-stories-sun

The heavily pregnant wife is a concern, it’s nearly like being on 4 yellow cards - she better not go into labour on a weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,573 ✭✭✭jaykay74

PARlance wrote: »
    But but but... 4.4m Busts.

I need an Adrian replacement but it probably wont be him in fairness

It will be interesting to here news about Alissons return to Liverpool, I guess he can't be far off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

Maddison after pulling out of the England squad due to illness.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,576 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Nerdlingr wrote: »

An international illness it seems

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Nerdlingr wrote: »

An international illness it seems
    Think someone like Maddison would want to be staking his claim ahead of Euro 2020 if he could

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

Cartman78 wrote: »

It's being dragged out and on now. Wonder will this act in a negative or positive fashion on Vardy in the League ?

Not the same thing apart from potentially affecting your mindset but remember when Bowyer was playing for Leeds and the courtcase was pending ? He played out of his skin. Wonder would Vardy be grateful to escape on to the pitch for 90 mins and play really well or the opposite?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Colking wrote: »
    It's being dragged out and on now. Wonder will this act in a negative or positive fashion on Vardy in the League ?

Not the same thing apart from potentially affecting your mindset but remember when Bowyer was playing for Leeds and the courtcase was pending ? He played out of his skin. Wonder would Vardy be grateful to escape on to the pitch for 90 mins and play really well or the opposite?
    It’s like the type of thing Vardy would revel in tbh
    He will get dogs abuse from opp fans and will prob have a special celebration in mind !

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

km79 wrote: »
    It’s like the type of thing Vardy would revel in tbh
    He will get dogs abuse from opp fans and will prob have a special celebration in mind !

You could be right there

• Registered Users Posts: 10,511 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Colking wrote: »

If it was a teamate's wife maybe but I think he can ignore this business on the pitch. I'd agree with what's been said about him. He seems a player who needs a lot of motivating, and what better than fan abuse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

dsmythy wrote: »
    If it was a teamate's wife maybe but I think he can ignore this business on the pitch. I'd agree with what's been said about him. He seems a player who needs a lot of motivating, and what better than fan abuse.

He's never struck me as someone that needs much motivating from outside. He's dragged himself from non league football to be a PL champion, you don't do that relying on other people or events to motivate you. I think he might enjoy a bit of drama but that's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Todd Cantwell yellow flagged due to injury

Withdrawn from the England u21 squad with a hamstring strain.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

FHFC wrote: »

Stones fit makes city defence weaker :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,694 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Think Pep might rotate Aguero this weekend.

Rumours are going around on Twitter that that plastic yellow football prop used to defend free kicks in training practise might be starting up front.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Think Pep might rotate Aguero this weekend.

Rumours are going around on Twitter that that plastic yellow football prop used to defend free kicks in training practise might be starting up front.

Aguero plays if hes fit, Jesus played for Brazil and I would have Aguero over Jesus to get back to winning was.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,694 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Aguero plays if hes fit, Jesus played for Brazil and I would have Aguero over Jesus to get back to winning was.

So there's no chance yellow frame man plays? Took a -4 to get him in.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

De Gea gone off injured playing for Spain.

Aguero was involved in a car accident this morning but no broken ribs this time, he's fine.

His car looks out for at least a fortnight though with a severely damaged right front wheel, if indeed it avoids the scrapyard.

http://twitter.com/RGhattaura/status/1185170172908396544

Cantwell and a host of other Norwich players now fit
    Easy decision to keep a transfer and play him now

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

On Salah, Alisson and Matip's fitness: "We have to see. Two more sessions to come and we have to make a decision. Nothing fixed yet."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/50093908

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

http://twitter.com/RGhattaura/status/1185170172908396544

Cantwell and a host of other Norwich players now fit
    Easy decision to keep a transfer and play him now

Feck it, Adrian and McGovern both gone by the looks of it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

KDB yellow flag gone

http://twitter.com/FFScout/status/1185902000040480770

So aguero didn’t get game time because he was lacking in game time due to not travelling around the world on int break
    Ok so Pep
    Ffs

That's odd. Aguero's "rhythm" is only going to get worse and worse over the coming days so Pep.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

http://twitter.com/FFScout/status/1185902000040480770

So aguero didn’t get game time because he was lacking in game time due to not travelling around the world on int break
    Ok so Pep
    Ffs

"without rhythm in training" suggests he wasn't training during the international break. Was he given a proper rest?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Guys I think Kun has a heel problem.
    I can't find anything substantive on his injury though and can't remember why I think this. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,767 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Shedite27 wrote: »
    "without rhythm in training" suggests he wasn't training during the international break. Was he given a proper rest?
    Possibly but if you give a guy some time off, surely it's with a view to having the batteries recharged for the next game. Having him sit on the bench just puts him further out of rhythm.

Advertisement