Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019/2020 Premier League Injuries and Suspensions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,253 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Gerry G wrote: »
    Any truth in the rumour about Verthongen knocking the socks off Eriksens wife and then getting a dig in the head from Harry Kane inbthe dressing room?

Lol. Heard that last night :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭patmac

Gerry G wrote: »
    Any truth in the rumour about Verthongen knocking the socks off Eriksens wife and then getting a dig in the head from Harry Kane inbthe dressing room?

As Abraham Lincoln once tweeted: ‘you can’t believe all you hear on the internet’

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Cantwell called up to u21s, good sign he's fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Cantwell called up to u21s, good sign he's fit.
    Norwich manager just said this about him in his press conference.
    "There is a little doubt behind Todd Cantwell. He has had some hamstring problems. We will have to see with him."

Daniel Farke says that there is a "question mark" on Todd Cantwell's hamstring but hopes to have him available for tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/FFScout/status/1180099509944233985

Klopp: "Joel [Matip] looks good, but is not ready for tomorrow. Shaq, not. Clyney, not. That's it pretty much. After the international break they are all back on track [apart from Clyne]."

"With Alisson it's still maybe, maybe not! Yesterday he trained with the team [for the first time]. Goalie sessions are often more intense than the proper football sessions. Looked really good, we will see."

• Registered Users Posts: 48,190 ✭✭✭✭km79

Pighead wrote: »
    Norwich manager just said this about him in his press conference.
    "There is a little doubt behind Todd Cantwell. He has had some hamstring problems. We will have to see with him."

Well ****e

Pep also said kdb will be back after the break
    Won’t be playing for Belgium
    Not a big injury

Adrian owners will also be nervous
    http://twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/1180103785278050305

• Advertisement

km79 wrote: »
    Adrian owners will also be nervous

I reckon Adrian is safe for this weekend. There's absolutely no need to rush Alisson back just before an international break.
    "It's different with goalkeepers [re "rushing" players back]. The good thing, Adrian did that well, we don't feel pressure, we don't have to rush it - but we don't. He's training already for ten days."

Cantwell trained today so the likelihood of him starting is pretty high I would say.

https://twitter.com/BigManBakar/status/1180106542118559744

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

I reckon Adrian is safe for this weekend. There's absolutely no need to rush Alisson back just before an international break.

After a poor defensive performance midweek, I think in a game where we were held at home by this very team, who are arguably better than last year, we would want our very best on the field. If he's ready, he's ready. He's still 100% better than Adrian.

Taxuser1 wrote: »
    After a poor defensive performance midweek, I think in a game where we were held at home by this very team, who are arguably better than last year, we would want our very best on the field. If he's ready, he's ready. He's still 100% better than Adrian.

I just can’t see Klopp playing him when he’s been out for 2 months and lost matchday rhythm. The chance of injury re-occurrence would also play on Klopp’s mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Is Wickham still alive a senior Palace player?

According to Roy...
    "Only Mamadou. He is the only player from the senior squad who is unavailable."

I want Conor's flag wiped!

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jeju

ElTel wrote:

Have him also think he is on tea lady duty maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭GreenandRed

I just can’t see Klopp playing him when he’s been out for 2 months and lost matchday rhythm. The chance of injury re-occurrence would also play on Klopp’s mind.

Spot on. Two week international break to get him sharper for Man U on 20th.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

ElTel wrote: »

According to Roy...
    "Only Mamadou. He is the only player from the senior squad who is unavailable."

I want Conor's flag wiped!

Found this since on Wickham.

Hodgson said: "No [he won't feature tomorrow], he needs to play. The thing about Connor Wickham is he hasn't been able to string a run of games together. He's hardly played at all. The important thing now is he’s over the injury. We’ve got some games coming up where he can prove not only he’s over the injury but his match fitness."

After picking up a booking today, Lundstram is now on 3 yellows and 2 away from a suspension. Gameweek 19 is the cut-off.

Dunk is now on 4 bookings as well so one away from a one-game ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Dunk is killing me with the yellows, the last two have cost him 3BPS

On KDB, I think theres a danger he wont be back after the international break, hes a walking sick note, its not inconceivable that he takes three to four weeks to get over this groin strain

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

Tell him I know a lad who has the cure, will have him up and running in a couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,815 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Green&Red wrote: »
    On KDB, I think theres a danger he wont be back after the international break, hes a walking sick note, its not inconceivable that he takes three to four weeks to get over this groin strain
    For their next game, he will have had three full weeks from when he picked up the injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Lloris out for remainder of 2019 according to Didier Deschamps.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,046 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Lloris out for remainder of 2019 according to Didier Deschamps.

Gazzinga might be worth a punt if they sack poch

eh i dunno wrote: »

Jeez he is only 4.4.........I have spare transfer and bench boost burning a hole in my pocket

• Registered Users Posts: 7,609 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Spurs don’t keep clean sheets tho

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

eh i dunno wrote: »

He is a truly awful goalkeeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,130 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

But but but... 4.4m Busts.

I need an Adrian replacement but it probably wont be him in fairness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

I've never let that get in my way of a good bargain before.

Snapchat-804358163.jpg

Advertisement