Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Player Secret Role

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Baggly wrote: »
    OMG if QB flips village and we dont lose the game, Spooks is cleared i think.

Had a quick catch up there.

How would this clear Spook bags?

Also like your post on Clara.

I won’t be voting until I’m on my break around 7.30/8

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I don't want to vote QB on the off chance she's a wolf in case we are at YOLO

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Well considering I reckoned that 2 of the 3 Fixxer,QB and GnR were my suspects I wonder why you think that idea

I think you misunderstood me. Bags asked why I didn't think GnR would be munched. Usually the most village People are munched. I thought that your tunnel had created sufficient doubt that GnR would not be munched.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Because if its a 2 wolf game the wolf has to hang back to see where votes go to leave the option to self pres. Spooks didn't.

Im not going to vote, but that change has permutations in terms of how many wolves, doesnt it?

If it was a 3 wolf game, 2 wolves could have hopped on QB, right? So either QB is a wolf or its a 2 wolf game.....

I don't agree with your either or. I've felt very b nervous that Fixxxer voted so early. Do we need to revisit him being cleared?

• Advertisement

Clarabel wrote:
    I don't agree with your either or. I've felt very b nervous that Fixxxer voted so early. Do we need to revisit him being cleared?

How do you explain the lack of counter claim.

Because if its a 2 wolf game the wolf has to hang back to see where votes go to leave the option to self pres. Spooks didn't.

If he's on his own would he have come up with that plan on his own?
    I doubt I would have, but I'd have been dead nervous and I think the result is the same.

I thought it cleared him because of his persistence on QB

Clarabel wrote:
    If he's on his own would he have come up with that plan on his own? I doubt I would have, but I'd have been dead nervous and I think the result is the same.

He seems to know what he is doing tbf

Clarabel wrote:
    I thought it cleared him because of his persistence on QB

How would that work

I can't which is why I said I was gonna drop this line of enquiry this morning. But we do not know that the role is good.

Clarabel wrote: »
    I can't which is why I said I was gonna drop this line of enquiry this morning. But we do not know that the role is good.

If Fixxxer is a wolf in a 3 wolf team. He starts a wagon on QB, it was looking like an wagon building on her since this morning.

He can then not interact nor post all day completely cleared.

This only works in a 3 wolf, since you're saying a wolf would hang back to vote. Or 2 wolf Fixxxer was so confident he'd been cleared

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I am village. Explain how it clears Spook?

Clarabel wrote: »
    I don't want to vote QB on the off chance she's a wolf in case we are at YOLO

YOLO!

LOL!! :D

We assumed that the role was a good role. What if he was telling the truth about having a role but it was a bad role?

Going to be going home shortly and AFK probably until close to 7. Just so yis know.

quickbeam wrote:
    We assumed that the role was a good role. What if he was telling the truth about having a role but it was a bad role?

Can't see a no role village tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

This is exactly what QB said she was going to do by the way

fixxxer wrote: »
    This is exactly what QB said she was going to do by the way

and what she did last night.......

Oh great! sKeith and GnR get kudos for voting late the first night.

GnR gets kudos (okay some grief, but not much) for voting for self preservation.

I get grief for voting late and for voting to save the one person I know 100% is a Villager.

Lynch me. But by the gods, use my green flip to find the other wolf, FFS.

If I'm wrong and she is village, I see a split choice between king and Clara tomorrow from my pov. I think spook is good if qb is, and I know I'm good.

If I'm right either it's game over now since she is the last wolf and we win, or we find her wolf buddy tomorrow.

So VOTE quickbeam

You're not right.

• Advertisement

Look if I'm wrong then I'm sorry but tbf 'You are wrong' is what a wolf would say

I dunno, that's quite a dramatic post from a wolf. That's got a very village lean to it.

I won't be around much tomorrow, so get your questions out now for me

It's also what a villager would say. I accept your apology.

I mean you thanked my post begging for people not to vote until closer to 9pm, and now < 7pm and you've voted. What's up with that??

The only way tonight can be turned is if all three remaining votes go on Spook, according to my table me and Mr K have him already as potential.

QB how do you feel about following?

I'd appreciate some input from people already voted

quickbeam wrote:
    I mean you thanked my post begging for people not to vote until closer to 9pm, and now < 7pm and you've voted. What's up with that??

Last time I checked 7 was closer to 9 than 3.

Also I'm going to bed.

Three votes on me, right? Four left to cast their vote.

Why do they all have to be on Spook? So long as they're all on the one person I can be saved. I don't think Spook is a wolf. But I know I'm not.

Last wolf hasn't jumped on me to make it 4. Could be that one of the three already on me is a wolf. Or wolf isn't on line. Or wolf is holding back knowing they've another lynch to get through.

made stated
    QB Fix, Spook, Bags Clara, Mr K
    Spook Clara Mr K
    Clara
    Mr K QB
    Bag QB
    Who am I missing

And thread silence again. Definitely no wolf up for lynch tonight!

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    And thread silence again. Definitely no wolf up for lynch tonight!

well the other options are Mr K, and he won't vote for himself.
    I won't vote for myself because I am village
    Would Mr K consider voting for Baggly?

Advertisement