Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Player Secret Role

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Clarabel wrote: »
    You're annoyed you can't bask in the glory of a wolf win tomorrow cause I am going to get voted off by current feelings!

you sir are a wolf

Hahaha you are dead right. The game is easy really.

I am 100% villager. Simple as.

I’ve think you’ve played an excellent game to get this far but your time is up. Tomorrow I am going to find whatever inconsistencies there have been in your posting because there are bond to be some. No wolf can play the game without leaving a trail of sorts.

You can smell something off my posts because you have the nostrils of a big hairy wolfie

Seriously this post STINKS

Stinks of what??

Calm down there Clara. Look through my posts then.

Perhaps this is why you are getting agitated. Cos you know the way I have played the game makes perfect sense as a villager. Which I am

There is one wolf left. (If there were two the game would be over).

I said earlier why I think Fixxxer, Spook(thanks to Baggly) and Baggly himself ate village.

Which leaves ourselves.

I know I am not a wolf so that leaves us.

So if you are munched in the morning then fingers will be pointed at me and then it’s game over after the lynch. And the wolf wins

If I am munched then you will be next on the chopping block and the game will be over after the lynch. This time the village wins

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Well my logic says if
    Clara gets munched I'm voting MrK
    MrK gets munched I'm voting Fixxxer
    Fixxxer gets munched I'm voting Clara

And if I get munched I'm not voting at all

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Well my logic says if
    Clara gets munched I'm voting MrK
    MrK gets munched I'm voting Fixxxer
    Fixxxer gets munched I'm voting Clara

And if I get munched I'm not voting at all

Listen I’ve made my bed and fully expect to be lynched should Clara be munched. I’m telling you now though that the village loses that way.

Is also impossible that Clara is munched seeing as she is in fact the wolf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Listen I’ve made my bed and fully expect to be lynched should Clara be munched. I’m telling you now though that the village loses that way.

Is also impossible that Clara is munched seeing as she is in fact the wolf

It's also highly unlikely that me or you are gonna get munched cause we are the mostly wolfy according to the group

HOWEVER WHY ARE WE DISCUSSING MUNCH TACTIC. STU

There is one wolf left. (If there were two the game would be over).

I said earlier why I think Fixxxer, Spook(thanks to Baggly) and Baggly himself ate village.

Which leaves ourselves.

I know I am not a wolf so that leaves us.

So if you are munched in the morning then fingers will be pointed at me and then it’s game over after the lynch. And the wolf wins

If I am munched then you will be next on the chopping block and the game will be over after the lynch. This time the village wins

if it's really not you. And it really is not me.

Then it's one of the three cleared players. Do you want to discuss these now?

if it's really not you. And it really is not me.

Then it's one of the three cleared players. Do you want to discuss these now?

Yeah let’s go.

Fixxxer. Voted for him the first night. Thought the poison and cure was dubious but since GnR flipped good then the only option is that Fixxxer had a great read on GnR(knew he was NRV) but didn’t reveal it. Then poisons him, cures him and therefore essentially clears him after(and that last bit is GnRs words). Unbelievable play if he is a wolf.

Spook: didn’t know some rules. Knew a lot of the lingo. Glossary was working overtime for him. He has been in my top two the last 2 days but Bagglys explanation of him being cleared if QB flipped good swayed me.

Which leads me to Baggly. I think they’ve been playing a straight game. I really didn’t want to bring this up as I genuinely believe they were I’ll but if that was then used as cover I wouldn’t be too happy.

Yeah let’s go.

Fixxxer. Voted for him the first night. Thought the poison and cure was dubious but since GnR flipped good then the only option is that Fixxxer had a great read on GnR(knew he was NRV) but didn’t reveal it. Then poisons him, cures him and therefore essentially clears him after(and that last bit is GnRs words). Unbelievable play if he is a wolf.

Spook: didn’t know some rules. Knew a lot of the lingo. Glossary was working overtime for him. He has been in my top two the last 2 days but Bagglys explanation of him being cleared if QB flipped good swayed me.

Which leads me to Baggly. I think they’ve been playing a straight game. I really didn’t want to bring this up as I genuinely believe they were I’ll but if that was then used as cover I wouldn’t be too happy.

But that's just saying why they clear - what about why they cou;d be dirty

But that's just saying why they clear - what about why they cou;d be dirty

Fixxxer bit was saying how he might’ve played if he was a wolf

Spook: playing the “I’m new” card whilst also reading up non stop seeing as he lost BH so early.

Baggly: read his posts yesterday and nothing really jumped out. I really don’t think he is a wolf.

What do you think?

• Advertisement

Baggly wrote: »
    Because if its a 2 wolf game the wolf has to hang back to see where votes go to leave the option to self pres. Spooks didn't.

This option of clearing Spooks.

I like it.

If Bags is a wolf would he say this? Probably yes, he also then voted early meaning he;s not likley a wolf

I'm not 100% sold on it though, what if it's a 3 play wolf team? (then we end on a munch right - i must find the post from QB) What if Spooks took a chance, he has been risk calculating all the time that if he posts early and creates confidence that others will follow?

quickbeam wrote: »
    In either of those scenarios we're ending on a munch, so if it comes to a LYLO, statistically, you're better off voting no lynch (if Tusk allows), and forcing the wolves to munch and we increase our odds a tad in our last lynch. If I'm not around to push this, please somebody else remember it.

YOLO QB, YOLO!

This option of clearing Spooks.

I like it.

If Bags is a wolf would he say this? Probably yes, he also then voted early meaning he;s not likley a wolf

I'm not 100% sold on it though, what if it's a 3 play wolf team? (then we end on a munch right - i must find the post from QB) What if Spooks took a chance, he has been risk calculating all the time that if he posts early and creates confidence that others will follow?

If there are still two wolves then the game is over. The only point in discussing this is if we agree there is only one left.

In a way I kind of want it to be Fixxxer because it would be so good.

Yeah that’s the post I keep Referring to.

So how about this.

Baggly is a wolf. By posting that he almost garuntees that spook will back him in a vote and probably vote as a pair. It would be a solid defence to fall back on.

Whilst he may be correct about QBs flip clearing spook. It doesn’t mean he isn’t a wolf.

I like that actually

quickbeam wrote: »
    Assuming 2 wolves to start with:

8 v 2 starting position
    7 v 1 after today's munch with Bounty (wolf) and sKeith (villager downed)

Worst case scenario:

Mislynch tonight: 5 v 1 after tomorrow's munch
    Mislynch Wednesday: 3 v 1 after Thursday's munch
    Mislynch Thursday - GAME OVER, Wolves win.

Worse than worst case scenario, 3 wolves started.

7 v 3 starting position
    6 v 2 after today's munch with Bounty (wolf) and sKeith (villager downed)

Mislynch tonight: 4 v 2 after tomorrow's munch
    Mislynch Wednesday: GAME OVER, Wolves win.

Assuming 2 wolves to start with:

8 v 2 starting position
    7 v 1 after 1st munch with Bounty (wolf) and sKeith (villager downed)

Worst case scenario:

Mislynch Tues: 5 v 1 after tomorrow's munch
    Mislynch Wednesday: 3 v 1 after Thursday's munch - this is what we are waking up to tomorrow

Mislynch Thursday - GAME OVER, Wolves win. (If you vote me this will happen)

Worse than worst case scenario, 3 wolves started.

7 v 3 starting position
    6 v 2 after 1st munch with Bounty (wolf) and sKeith (villager downed)

Mislynch Tuesday: 4 v 2 after tomorrow's munch
    Mislynch Wed night- 3 vs 2
    Munch Wednesday: GAME OVER, Wolves win.

So tomorrow to know if we have 1 or 2 left. i personally think only 1 left

If there are still two wolves then the game is over. The only point in discussing this is if we agree there is only one left.

In a way I kind of want it to be Fixxxer because it would be so good.

Yeah that’s the post I keep Referring to.

So how about this.

Baggly is a wolf. By posting that he almost garuntees that spook will back him in a vote and probably vote as a pair. It would be a solid defence to fall back on.

Whilst he may be correct about QBs flip clearing spook. It doesn’t mean he isn’t a wolf.

I like that actually

It also doesn't mean that Spook is not a wolf.

I'm totally okay to give this game to Fixxxer and not even discuss him

What do you think of my post above?

And as I said in it if we think there are two left we have already lost

For me I'm more open on Spooks being wolf than Baggs but both doors are open now

It also doesn't mean that Spook is not a wolf.

I'm totally okay to give this game to Fixxxer and not even discuss him

So do you in the scenario Spook is the wolf he just made a mistake and voted early?

I am heading to bed - I'll check posts before I sleep. I'll be on a train around munch time so should be able to post for a wee bit after but not a huge amount

• Advertisement

If there are 2 left then they munch tomorrow and it’s 2v2. Game over

I want to win this for the village and that is why I am sure that there is only 1 left

Assuming that game isn't over at lunchtime.

Fixxxer is still the one I'm uneasy with, call it tunnel vision if you like BUT

When QB (for whatever mysterious reason called themselves as the role player ) Fixxxer didn't challenge, however, when Fixxer thought they were going to get lynched they poisoned GnR with no logical reason other than they wanted to test the poison.

Scenario if Flixxxer is WW and thinks they're getting lynched why not poison a villager it's a body down at least, and if they didn't get lynched they have the antidote as well to enhance credit with the villagers.

So do you in the scenario Spook is the wolf he just made a mistake and voted early?

No I just voted early because I suspected Fixxxer and/or QB. Fixxxer voted QB so if I voted Fixxxer no gain. Set off a train but blame the illogical (to me ) calling themselves as the roleplayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Good morning all. Here for the Munch i think.

Tusk, can we get an early munch, so I can respond before I head? Just asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Tusk, can we get an early munch, so I can respond before I head? Just asking.

You're pretty certain you'll be alive after it.

Spook_ie wrote: »
    No I just voted early because I suspected Fixxxer and/or QB. Fixxxer voted QB so if I voted Fixxxer no gain. Set off a train but blame the illogical (to me ) calling themselves as the roleplayer.

I believe you are good Spook.

I was just trying to work out in what scenario you could be a wolf. And that would be that you, as a new player, just voted early instead of letting others set someone up for you

fixxxer wrote: »
    You're pretty certain you'll be alive after it.

Fair point. But I'm not sure a wolf could be that naive.

You know what fixxxer. Part of me really hopes that it is you.

But can I ask. Was it confirmed to you that the Poison and Cure were indeed the "Secret Role"?

Apologies if this has been answered already

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

If there are no objections, I'll bring munch forward to 9.

• Advertisement

tusk wrote: »
    If there are no objections, I'll bring munch forward to 9.

I’ll be online now for the next couple of hours so makes no odds to me.

That is of course with the proviso that I’m still alive in 20 minutes......;)

Advertisement