Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Player Secret Role

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Nope not at all. Ive said consistently who is on my wolf list since yesterday. I have old Spooky number 1 and you made your way into my uncertain pile this more. I hadn't really looked at your posts probably before.

It is a nice little story isnt it?

Are you telling me that there is no truth to it whatsoever??

Mr K, this is what I had based that on, I neglected to include everything, that's why I said I thought I had it - always open for correction. I missed your vote on Khal yesterday in my table too. I corrected it straight away after your last post

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Quoting that exchange above from shortly after the game opened made me realise that sK probably was trying to draw the munch, and I trampled all over it :( I had decided in advance that if I was NRV I'd make a hard claim and never really thought about anyone else's strategies. So, sorry sK :(

Look how quiet it is. Wolves don't care who's lynched so long as it's not them. They're sitting back happy that it's looking like me. I don't know if it's a wolf that orchestrated it, or just if they're happy leaning on other people's (misguided) work, but they're only delighted that I'm for the chop. Believe me, I'm not a wolf guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Agh! Why would two people vote at 3pm when lynch is at 9!!

Fixxxer still clear in my book, but Spooks jumped right on! Why not wait!!!???

Ok im gonna do my Clara reread now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Sorry, not gonna be here for Lynch and for better or worse QB is my read at the moment.

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Look how quiet it is. Wolves don't care who's lynched so long as it's not them. They're sitting back happy that it's looking like me. I don't know if it's a wolf that orchestrated it, or just if they're happy leaning on other people's (misguided) work, but they're only delighted that I'm for the chop. Believe me, I'm not a wolf guys!
    Who is it?????

Gahhh

Clarabel wrote: »
    Who is it?????

Gahhh

You? :eek:

made stated
    QB Fix, Spook Clara, Bags, Mr K
    Spook Clara Mr K
    Clara Bags
    Mr K QB
    Bag QB

You? :eek:

it's not. It's really not. I will fight kicking and screaming

As I've not caught a wolf, I'm gonna vote for self preservation tonight if there's a chance of me surviving as I'm the only one I can trust 100%.

However, I think my best wolf lean is King and that'd probably be where my vote will go if I were free to choose.

So you can update your table if you like, with that, Clara.

• Advertisement

Claras posting.

17 posts before BH died. Lots more since. 17 is actually respectible for a D1 tally. Ok so ill revise that opinion.

Definitely following the game. Spotted someone left me off a list at some stage. So watching closely and spotted that. Thats ok though.

Im surprised the level of flak she got for the silencing thing. I understand that as a mod punishment and it seemed fairly straight forward it was for not voting.

Ok so one thing im not happy with in regards Clara is that she is very flip floppy. Ive been in and out of her 'core' a couple of times i think. Im not sure how easy people go in and out of this core or if its more of a stream of consciousness thing.

Helpful player in making that mini table with who is on whom etc. I like this, but it can be someone playing helpful villager.

Claras Voting.

Voted Khal last night.
    Didnt vote the night before. Thats a real onion in the ointment tbh.

If Clara was a wolf, would she have killed who she killed.

Would Clara have killed GNR? She had decent cover in that GNR dismissed her. So yeah, maybe.
    Would Clara have killed sKeith? Another onion in the ointment here. No real interactions with sKeith up until he died, because she couldnt comm with the thread. He was on her a bit leading up to munch to see where she voted and called her wordless. She queried his attempted role claim on d1. Maybe she banked on him actually being the role and not QB? Thats actually a solid reason tbh.

Ok so Clara, you will be glad to know im withdrawing my accusation that you increased activity after BH died. But im actually more suss of you than QB right now.

Im mulling it over but my vote is going to one of those. It could be both tbh. Im still guessing this is a 2 wolf game, but there is an off chance the two of them are.

Im leaning QB, ill be honest. I think she is too clever by half not to kill GNR after he semi clears her based on vote analysis. Then all she has to do is get king and or me and or Clara killed and she wins.

Baggly wrote: »
    Im not sure how easy people go in and out of this core or if its more of a stream of consciousness thing.

you've played with me before!

Its different when its MS Paint.

Its different when its MS Paint.

I meant WW, i'm a stream of conscious player.

*ness

I know Clara - but at a certain stage flip flopping isnt helpful at all. And you seem immune to vote and post analysis for the most part. The flip flopping and the would you have killed GNR and sK is what looks wolfy to me.

Okay, Bag's post brings up another thing I hadn't thought of before. If Clara was barred from posting here for not voting, would she also have been barred from putting in a kill order if she was a wolf. In a 2-wolf team, she would have been the last wolf available to put in a kill order. Unless Tusk accepted a placeholder from Bounty.

A lot of parameters there about mod decisions though.

Okay, Bag's post brings up another thing I hadn't thought of before. If Clara was barred from posting here for not voting, would she also have been barred from putting in a kill order if she was a wolf. In a 2-wolf team, she would have been the last wolf available to put in a kill order. Unless Tusk accepted a placeholder from Bounty.

This is definitely a waste of time to think about. That didn't happen.

I dont think Tusk bars her from placing an order tbh. Even if she is barred from posting on thread.

I know Clara - but at a certain stage flip flopping isnt helpful at all. And you seem immune to vote and post analysis for the most part. The flip flopping and the would you have killed GNR and sK is what looks wolfy to me.

I get it. If you hadn't stated how sick you were you'd still be on on suspect list.

I think until then you've always been suspect but the flipflop is more how high up that list you are. I think that's fairly normal.

I didn't think GnR would get munched to be honest.
    I'm bullying I didn't get a dig in at sK over his...use your words comments. Which referenced an offline chat.

• Advertisement

Why did you think GNR wouldnt be munched?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

If a Majority is reached pre-lynch time, the lynch will take place then.

Munch may be brought forward if this is the case. We shall wait and see.

Why did you think GNR wouldnt be munched?

I said it already, I thought that spooks had led a trail that had created sufficient doubt about GnR and Fixxxer being a wolf team.

tusk wrote: »
    If a Majority is reached pre-lynch time, the lynch will take place then.

Munch may be brought forward if this is the case. We shall wait and see.

You hate majority voting!

Please nobody else vote until close to 9pm. Majority lynch only helps wolves.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

You hate majority voting!

I'm happy going ahead with this, as there are no takesbacksies, so the result cannot change.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

That was the reasoning behind my asking was murderized the same as munched, if murderized wasn't the same then I'd have gone with Clarabelle as a wolf and someone else in a village role using a gun or other weapon

Im not going to vote, but that change has permutations in terms of how many wolves, doesnt it?

If it was a 3 wolf game, 2 wolves could have hopped on QB, right? So either QB is a wolf or its a 2 wolf game.....

OMG if QB flips village and we dont lose the game, Spooks is cleared i think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

I said it already, I thought that spooks had led a trail that had created sufficient doubt about GnR and Fixxxer being a wolf team.

Well considering I reckoned that 2 of the 3 Fixxer,QB and GnR were my suspects I wonder why you think that idea

Advertisement