Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How lazy are you?

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I'm lazy in that I'll enjoy a good day on the couch. Work hard and do plenty outside it tho

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

I’m moist. Keep talking.

PM for more Simpsons quotes babe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

Oh yeah, I’ve done that. And still would if I lived in a house rather than an apartment.
    She was in a bungalow! And not in her bedroom - the living room, which is next to the kitchen! :D

• Site Banned Posts: 66 ✭✭Annurca Apples

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    I run an average of sixty miles a week, and I refuse to indulge in what I call "McDonald's Hobbies:" that is to say reading or watching anything that isn't of any benefit intellectually. I hate wasting time.

Well you're more than wasting your time running 60 miles a week. You're damaging and aging your body doing that. You'd be much better off doing weight training, mobility training and HIIT training.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gonad

I was very lazy as a child . My mam once came home from work and said I was sitting in front of the fire crying .

She said what’s wrong and I cried “I’m burning “

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Mild psoriasis here, tis a pain in the hole

There is a cream for that....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,747 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

jimgoose wrote: »
    I'm a classically trained programmer. I'll delightedly spend two days automating something that would take me ten minutes to do if I got up off my well-upholstered hole and actually did it. :pac::pac::pac:

the_general_problem.png

https://explainxkcd.com/wiki/index.php/1319:_Automation

Advertisement