Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning Grem. The night can be a lonely place sometimes. Hope your thoughts turn lighter and you get some sleep today.
    I’m in bed, getting through my mental to do list. If I could translate it to reality I’d be on fire! But think I might have a little nap...:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Recent upheaval and the coming fallout from it is on my mind.. Missus still unwell too, that may take time, feel awful for her. This too shall pass but not effing soon enough, know what i mean?.

That’s a lot going on. Change in work is hard, but things always end up coming full circle, despite each manager thinking they’re bring radical.
    Hope your missus feels better soon.

Kettle's on, fancy a brew?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Gwan i'd love one, fancy some toast too?

Gwan i'd love one, fancy some toast too?

Toast, now there’s a plan!

• Advertisement

Feck it, saturday morning, be nice to ourselves or some such..

With lots of melty butter! Think I have to get up to make toast now...

Toast needs to be pretty pale, real butter right to the edges.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Morning Grem, Morning Poochie! :D edit and HB!

Why is it my brain is awake this early? I suspect it’s trying to guilt into getting up and studying!

Morning Dave! Morning Honeybear! Sorry about the crumbs...

• Advertisement

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Morning Dave! Morning Honeybear! Sorry about the crumbs...

Not to worry!! All this talk of toast is almost enough to get me up to make some!

Think there will have to be toast when I get home..

Think there will have to be toast when I get home..

You should have all the toast when you get home!

You should have all the toast when you get home!

Don't tempt me, oh the heartburn :o

Don't tempt me, oh the heartburn :o

One Rennie or slug of Galviscon for every slice! That’ll solve it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Morning all! Dogs walked. Cats fed. It’s lovely out. Having my first coffee of many ... and toast!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes....

Morning all,

It's a grey but brightish morning 12C

Couchside with coffee, but I will have toast too shortly with either scrambled or poached eggs :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Lovely choice Crowded!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

honeybear wrote: »
    Lovely choice Crowded!

My sister gets me real free range eggs from a woman she works with and they're delish.

Still couchside though

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Just back in from a tidy of the garden with the wee one. My favourite way to spend a Saturday morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

....I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes....

Morning all,

It's a grey but brightish morning 12C

Couchside with coffee, but I will have toast too shortly with either scrambled or poached eggs :)

So do I CH, the arthritis has me shook :D
    In bed

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with freshly brewed coffee and it tastes damn good !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

On my second cup and feeling loopy again 🤪🤪🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

After all the talk of toast, I had toast, bacon, egg and tomatoes with fresh apple juice and a mug of tea for breakfast. Set me up for the day just done 5k on the exercise bike and have yet to get out for a morning stroll with the dogs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back after volunteering at the Parkrun and cheering on Mrs S, our granddaughter and son-in-law. Their 15th Anniversary today, so congratulations and thanks to all who make Parkruns possible everywhere.

Coffee's on, paper's to hand, and time for a bit of R&R.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Drinking chicory coffee. No rush, no crash afterwards. It's lashing rain but so warm the windows have steamed up. I'm going out soon. Limerick city or further afield depending on how hungry we are.
    In bad form but it's easily cured.

Drinking chicory coffee. No rush, no crash afterwards. It's lashing rain but so warm the windows have steamed up. I'm going out soon. Limerick city or further afield depending on how hungry we are.
    In bad form but it's easily cured.

There was a "fireball" in the sky over Limerick last night. Anyone see it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Saw it on TV3 news this morning, looked impressive - they said it was space debris

Pretzill wrote: »

Saw it on TV3 news this morning, looked impressive - they said it was space debris
    Oh cool. I missed that, don't watch tv. I googled though and there's been a number of similar sightings over the years, which makes me wonder. Al
    So wonder, where did it land and did it do damage...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,234 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sad to hear of a tragic accident last night not too far from me :( life is precious

Afternoon all :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement