Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside, heading for sleep, had a fun evening :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed, nice and cosy, happy in the knowledge that I’m not up too early tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Agh, its balcony nespresso time, but first there is one mosquito enjoying my blood and he appeared to have a mossie-app that summoned all his mates for an Irish feast, so that was the end of that plan, back to the kitchen table.

Looking on the bright side, mosquitos only appear here in the cooler weather, so they are the official announcers of winter :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting in the dark in the kitchen waiting on the dog to come back in , she better hurry on , this is not going to be my new time for rising !

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭glwaymiko

Coffee now... but had a bit of a moment when putting the ashes out..
    Thank you.. Lorenzo not...

• Advertisement

The dog sounds like he is purring here beside me, won't last long, will have to go out soon. Wet dark morning....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

.....don't need to be no strong hand, don't need to be no rich hand, everyone just needs a hand to hold on to...

Morning all,

It's dark/grey/drizzly/windy....11C

Kitchenside with coffee etc..after such a nice day off yesterday it's back to the oul three and fourpence today...still it's Friday...have a good one folks :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Morning all,
    Kitchenside with a coffee, thank god it's Friday:D
    Have a good day all.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,436 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

.....don't need to be no strong hand, don't need to be no rich hand, everyone just needs a hand to hold on to...

Isn't that the truth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Friday me old pal. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Happy Friday everyone!! Woke up in good form since the first sign of this dose last Friday! So hopefully the morgue is off the table now! :D

Hope everyone’s day is tremendous :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Waiting for a delivery. Quiet day, I hope. Switched on all my lamps and fairy lights to enjoy the fact that the power didn't get knocked out by Lorenzo. It's a bit like Diwali here today.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Having a coffee in the kitchen, trying to psych myself up for the drive I have to make shortly. Off to Drogheda for the weekend with my best friend. Making a pit stop in Ikea on the way up, dinner with friends tonight and a baby shower tomorrow.

Lorenzo hit hard here last night so hearing reports of trees down and poor road conditions. Thankfully it’s only about 20 mins of a drive to the motorway from my house.

Gonna be a class weekend with great friends :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,234 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Friday!!!

Waiting to get Celine Dion tickets here :)

Autosport wrote:
    Waiting to get Celine Dion tickets here

You should think twice about that Auto..... I'll get me coat :D

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,308 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, East Didsbury

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Just back in from morning walk, no trees down, just a few branches and leaves everywhere - Looks like we got off lightly after all the overhyping. ;)

Tea now and then work, lots of work which I have been neglecting.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Canteen side counting down the hours to getting.out of.this hell hole at 4pm.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Still waiting to see if I'm working tonight ugh.

Tick tock tick tock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

32C and 70% humidity, like walking into a sauna

Home, cocktail training was fun. Got to learn about the new range of Schweppes premium tonic waters and make drinks with them, and then taste them, more importantly!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I've been choosing a dress and high heels for our dinner date tomorrow but wondering if I'll end up regretting the heels if we take a wander around as well. I was gifted a nice leather backpack that'd hold my flat ankle boots but it wouldn't go with my dress. Decisions decisions.

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Home, cocktail training was fun. Got to learn about the new range of Schweppes premium tonic waters and make drinks with them, and then taste them, more importantly!

Getting gaaaaaaaaargled for free!! Always an awesome twist to friday :)

Getting gaaaaaaaaargled for free!! Always an awesome twist to friday :)

It would only be better if I could’ve stayed drinking and not have to go to work in the next hour! :pac:

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    It would only be better if I could’ve stayed drinking and not have to go to work in the next hour! :pac:

Having the buzz on can only help work :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Having the buzz on can only help work

Been there before & it is a strange experience.

Heading home for weekend, and a bit too close to Auto-land.

Stealth mode enabled.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,351 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Fridayside and alcoholside at last.

I’ve never experienced it myself.. :)

Couchside relaxing after dinner.

Another trip to the cinema tonight, this time to see Joker. Can’t wait! I’m a huuuuuuuuugggggeeee Batman fan so anything even mildly related to him gets my full attention :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Should be on the road home in about three hours. A technical delay. Seriously lads I'll be crackin open a beer before my gear is unloaded!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement