Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power [Starz - Spoilers]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,419 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Trailer

Team Ghost

Team Tommy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Only 3 days to go. Can't wait for this show to be back on the air. I'm going to have to watch a recap of previous seasons.

Good opening episode that sets up the final season nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭Homelander

Good to see it is ending at this point and get wrapped up. Still love it and it's definitely entertaining, but it got way too far-fetched and silly in the last season or two compared to how grounded and believable the first season or two were. The Dre "Captain America" routine was so ridiculous, it was like watching a straight to DVD Steven Seagal film.

• Advertisement

Good opening episode that sets up the final season nicely.

I didn't think it was on until tomorrow. You have made my day now. Going to sit down and watch it straight away. Thanks Agent Coulson.

Preferred the original theme song. The episode was much better on previous seasons.
    I didn't think you need to consent to an autopsy? Especially in the case of murder?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

Cant find a link for this anywhere where did you guys watch it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Supposed to be on Netflix today but not available yet.

It is up now on Netflix.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Thinking Ghost killed Angela is stupid.

The cops at the start were only smart ones telling ghost the shooter aimed at him.

Surely if he was a suspect they'd have taken his clothes and swabbed him for gunshot residue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭joe_99

So many holes in episode 3. The break out from the courthouse was farcical.

Plus what was Ghost going to do with his bag of tools in the lift?

How did Tommy get another ambulance? Does he have them on supply. Looking forward to see how Proctor gets out of this mess now.

Great episode this week and a great ending setting up next week.

Great episode this week and a great ending setting up next week.

Just finished it today. Really good episode this week. Poor Proctor!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,398 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Just finished it today. Really good episode this week.
    Poor Proctor
    !

Use the spoiler function ffs :rolleyes:
    Especially when you are posting before it is released in Ireland :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Wow... Excellent episode

• Registered Users Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭De Bhál

crazy stuff that episode.

why did Proctor need to spend the night with Ghost? That didn't make any sense to me! was there not a hotel he could've stayed in. Would he not be trying to just distance himself from all those people after
    ratting to Saxe

Another strong episode this week. Tariq really deserves a good hiding :p. It's setup lovely now for the next 4 episodes.

I wonder who will survive, Ghost or Tommy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

Is the season split into 2 parts?

• Advertisement

Is the season split into 2 parts?

No, it's a straight run. The end date is 04/11.

No, it's a straight run. The end date is 04/11.

Few articles say they will air the first 10 episodes consecutively, then the final 5 will be early 2020

Unearthly wrote: »
    Few articles say they will air the first 10 episodes consecutively, then the final 5 will be early 2020

Apologies, I thought it was only a 10 part this season.

Apologies, I thought it was only a 10 part this season.

I was in the same boat as you yesterday until someone told me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

Unearthly wrote: »

That's what I read as well. Same season split into two parts

It is a 15 episode season with the the first 10 airing up to the beginning of November and the final 5 episodes of the season will air in January 2020

Hope Tariq gets shanked.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

They are all very unlikable at this point. Tariq is a melt though, hopefully he goes first!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭De Bhál

Watched the latest episode tonight. Absolute farce at this stage. I'm just watching it in disbelief as to how bad it's gotten. Complete pantomime of an episode.

• Advertisement

De Bhál wrote: »
    Watched the latest episode tonight. Absolute farce at this stage. I'm just watching it in disbelief as to how bad it's gotten. Complete pantomime of an episode.

I do agree. It's total crap now but still compelling. Just have to try not and compare the earlier, realistic and grounded seasons with the absurd b-movie it's become really. The attention to detail just isn't there. Massive plot holes left, right and centre. But....still hugely entertaining.

Even that episode, James handing Rishad the gun, publicly, which is used to then literally kill someone.....that act alone would warranty an extensive plot line in earlier seasons but it's just glossed over for narrative convenience. I still really enjoy it, but it's fallen far from the first season or two. It used to be like an urban Sopranos, now it's like a trashy exploitation flick.

Advertisement