Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2020 - Boards League Thread

Options
1878889909193»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I'd be interested in getting involved aswell if someone drops out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

I'd be interested in getting involved aswell if someone drops out :)

Welcome back!

If you want friendlies or coop games or just to talk about the game and myclub, join our discord group.

You'll need to download Discord on your phone and click the below link to join the league

Boards League Discord

First PES 2020 boards league coming to an end.

Next league will be starting in the next month or so. All newcomers welcome. All the chat for the league takes place on the discord app so if you want to join, I can send an invite.

The old invite is deleted as we had a lot of people joining and not speaking in the thread so they had to be kicked.

New year, new Boards PES League!

For anyone interested in joining the league and not on our discord, declare your interest here and I'll add you to the discord.

Hi all,

New league starting up very soon. The format of this league will be an approach which we have tried for the current season and has worked out quite well.

Each week you will have to pick a different team and once you pick a team, you can't use them again. It keeps things fresh and lets you use an array of teams you may never have used before.

If you're not on our Discord chat, let me know if you're interested in playing the next season of the league.

• Advertisement

Morning all. New league starting next week and looks like we may have 14-18 players but the more the merrier! I'm sure a lot of ye are bored in isolation so may want a fun league to join so the boards PES League will help with this boredom hopefully.

It's a PS4 league so unfortunately can only accept players on PS4. We've got a great community that we've had the majority of for a few years now and there's a bit of banter among everyone also.

We operate the league via the discord app so if anyone is interested, I'll PM you a link to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭polarbearhead

Just got PES2021 yesterday. Any leagues going on?

Just got PES2021 yesterday. Any leagues going on?

Yup there is. Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Colemania wrote: »
    Yup there is. Pm sent

can you include me? my internet is working finally

Advertisement