Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Right back at ya

so, you've flipped your opinion already?

You just said "The vigilante seems very strong, I’m not sure they should be killing every day, certainly not to start with, the odds aren’t with you for that"

That didn't take long.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    No mention of an autopriest, I f**king hate it when there’s no autopriest, gives a massive advantage to the wolves, we’ll be chasing our tails

As somebody who regularly brain farts throughout these games I love the responses when people don’t read the OP properly

ex-gun.gif

Bomb squad person is an interesting role. If they stop a person using C4 then they obviously know that’s a baddy. But does the C4 power die with that person or does it remain with the baddies?

The wording seems to suggest there is an explosive expert which would make it sound like a role. So if bomb squad person finds mr C4 is there any reason they should not come out on thread? Just asking cause if their power only works on C4 guy what good is it remaining hidden?

Also a lot of goody roles could backfire. A double lynch? One punch oracle? (Love the name) and then our executioner can override a lynch and kill somebody else?!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Bomb squad person is an interesting role. If they stop a person using C4 then they obviously know that’s a baddy. But does the C4 power die with that person or does it remain with the baddies?

The wording seems to suggest there is an explosive expert which would make it sound like a role. So if bomb squad person finds mr C4 is there any reason they should not come out on thread? Just asking cause if their power only works on C4 guy what good is it remaining hidden?

Also a lot of goody roles could backfire. A double lynch? One punch oracle? (Love the name) and then our executioner can override a lynch and kill somebody else?!

Bomb squad guy can save someone whom SK targeted. The target is not SK, but can be expendawolf or expendable, so no reason to come out after saving a victim.

Maybe you could read the OP a couple more times.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Bomb squad guy can save someone whom SK targeted. The target is not SK, but can be expendawolf or expendable, so no reason to come out after saving a victim.

Maybe you could read the OP a couple more times.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Got a feeling I will be expendable this week already feel sick as a dog after a far too long Sunday

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Morning everyone.

I thought old people woke up real early so I’m surprised it’s so quiet in here. Don’t forget to drink your prune juice.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Morning all, just checking in now. Might take me a while to catch up on everything...:pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Hi Guys :)

How are we all this morning.

Morning Desmond, Morning Steve.

• Advertisement

One Punch Oracle is interesting. Insta-kill a baddie or die if attacking a goodie and the goodies role is revealed. Whoever that is better be careful.

Wolves have no visible roles?

Sk is a Pyro I guess. I wonder if the C4 can be added each night phase then all detonated at once. That could make for a spicy Wednesday/Thursday if they were brave enough.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Hi Guys :)

How are we all this morning.

Grumpy Steve, this morning we’re grumpy. Throughout this game I also expect to be sleepy, bashful, and most likely dopey.

One Punch Oracle is interesting. Insta-kill a baddie or die if attacking a goodie and the goodies role is revealed. Whoever that is better be careful.

Is is just the role that's revealed though and not who has the role? So the mods might say "X, the Oracle has died as they tried to kill the seer" rather than "X, the Oracle has died as they tried to kill X, the seer."

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Wolves have no visible roles?

Sk is a Pyro I guess. I wonder if the C4 can be added each night phase then all detonated at once. That could make for a spicy Wednesday/Thursday if they were brave enough.

Morning all.

The OP says they can use them or store them so the above would be possible

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Grumpy Steve, this morning we’re grumpy. Throughout this game I also expect to be sleepy, bashful, and most likely dopey.

Hopefully we can make the bad guys go explodey and that will help your mood :)
    Isla WW wrote: »
    Is is just the role that's revealed though and not who has the role? So the mods might say "X, the Oracle has died as they tried to kill the seer" rather than "X, the Oracle has died as they tried to kill X, the seer."

Ambiguous I suppose. That's part of the fun of the role maybe.

Very Quiet in here this morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    I think we should just work on the assumption that there is minimum 3 wolves and then the SK.

If we kill three the then there are still munches there couldn’t be that many more of them left.

Going back to the OP it says some have skills and others don't, implying there are at least two skilled and two unskilled which would make me go for four wolves and an SK.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Going back to the OP it says some have skills and others don't, implying there are at least two skilled and two unskilled which would make me go for four wolves and an SK.

Happy enough to go with the assumption of four I just don’t want to waste time discussing how many wolfs there are instead of actually trying to find them.

Angus WW wrote: »
    I need to start putting a spreadsheet together.

tenor.gif?itemid=14003379

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Morning everyone, apologies for the late start, have a sick puppy at home :( and work is now riding me without a saddle. But otherwise Happy Monday :D

Where is everyone... this is day one right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Hello everyone. Busy all weekend and just in work now. Will read back over the thread thus far now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Where is everyone... this is day one right?

Yeah, day 1. I just came back expecting to see pages of text and it's just silence. I don't know whether to be relieved or worried. Hopefully there'll be a bit more to go on today so we have some kind of idea for lynch tonight (assuming I make it til then).

Isla WW wrote: »
    Munch first at 10am tomorrow.

Watching expendables 1. Its very realistic.
    Yeah, day 1. I just came back expecting to see pages of text and it's just silence. I don't know whether to be relieved or worried. Hopefully there'll be a bit more to go on today so we have some kind of idea for lynch tonight (assuming I make it til then).

The quiet OP and slow thread has me worried. I say there must be something happening in the backrooms...

Liam WW wrote: »
    Hello everyone. Busy all weekend and just in work now. Will read back over the thread thus far now.

That should take you a while

giphy.gif

I must say I don't particularly like this bit. Of course if it wasn't there someone would probably accuse them of being a wolf or sk because they knew they'd be likely to survive the munch. However, for me putting it in makes me think of a wolf/sk who is trying to cover that.

tenor.gif?itemid=5729034

Doris WW wrote: »
    The quiet OP and slow thread has me worried. I say there must be something happening in the backrooms...

I think a lot of it was the sport yesterday, but it does seem especially quiet. There's hardly even any gifs.

I'm worried, but on the bright side there's not much chatter for tasks to be hidden in if that's what's been going on.

There's hardly even any gifs.

Prob cause Necro is modding. :D :pac:

• Advertisement

Of course if it wasn't there someone would probably accuse them of being a wolf or sk because they knew they'd be likely to survive the munch.

I can't win. :pac:

Advertisement