Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

Anyone else receive their tickets this morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭fish_fingers

Not this morning--last week maybe, I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Lester Freamon

I did but I didn't receive my caravan pass. Although I ordered my caravan pass on a different date.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭paulie13

Hi. Hoping someone has experienced this before. If travelling by campervan on the Thursday, does everybody who is staying in the campervan need to arrive at the same time (in the campervan) or could, let's say, two people arrive on the Thursday, with the remaining two arriving on Friday as normal and being given access to the campervan area after parking up in the regular car park? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭Alkers

paulie13 wrote: »
    Hi. Hoping someone has experienced this before. If travelling by campervan on the Thursday, does everybody who is staying in the campervan need to arrive at the same time (in the campervan) or could, let's say, two people arrive on the Thursday, with the remaining two arriving on Friday as normal and being given access to the campervan area after parking up in the regular car park? Thanks!

No problem doing this, anyone can access the campervan field once they have a regular ticket, the campervan pass only gets the van into the field.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

I went down on Thursday on my own this year with the caravan, friends came Friday. No problem at all, I even went into Waterford for a couple of hours on the Friday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Lester Freamon

I went down on Thursday on my own this year with the caravan, friends came Friday. No problem at all, I even went into Waterford for a couple of hours on the Friday morning.
    Good to know.
    Can you your park car beside caravan yeah? Are there taps in the caravan site? Toilet disposal areas etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

I think you have to move car to the car park. There is toilet disposal. I didnt see taps but i would imagine they were there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Good to know.
    Can you your park car beside caravan yeah? Are there taps in the caravan site? Toilet disposal areas etc?

They were pretty strict about moving the cars to the car park ... 3 minutes walk away.

water and chem drop available naturally.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭gandalfio

They were pretty strict about moving the cars to the car park ... 3 minutes walk away.

water and chem drop available naturally.

Was there a designated caravan car park or do you mean the general camping car park?

• Advertisement

gandalfio wrote: »
    Was there a designated caravan car park or do you mean the general camping car park?

its the red car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

Does anyone have the price list for Podpads tents last year?

Looking for prices on:

Basic Bellepad (6 people max)
    Standard Bellepad (6 people max)
    Deluxe / Standard / Basic XL Bellepad (8 people max)

Podpads are taking their time announcing next years prices and I'm getting impatient

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Gus Ivey wrote: »
    Does anyone have the price list for Podpads tents last year?

Looking for prices on:

Basic Bellepad (6 people max)
    Standard Bellepad (6 people max)
    Deluxe / Standard / Basic XL Bellepad (8 people max)

Podpads are taking their time announcing next years prices and I'm getting impatient

The pads looked terrible, tangerine fields was great thou, 8 man was about 450

• Registered Users Posts: 12,424 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Good to know.

For a while, while you set up, but stewards or security will eventually tell you to take it to the red car park, as it was hard enough during the evening to find more spaces for caravans.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭Alkers

For a while, while you set up, but stewards or security will eventually tell you to take it to the red car park, as it was hard enough during the evening to find more spaces for caravans.

As far as I'm aware this used to be the norm (parking cars away from caravans) until people started buying really crap cheap caravans and leaving them at the festivals...

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

The pads looked terrible, tangerine fields was great thou, 8 man was about 450

Have to disagree. TF looked cramped - not much room between tents. Friends of mine got the 8 man in TF with 6 people staying and said it was too cramped in the tent too. Definitely not interested staying there, I'll be staying in Podpads again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Have to disagree. TF looked cramped - not much room between tents. Friends of mine got the 8 man in TF with 6 people staying and said it was too cramped in the tent too. Definitely not interested staying there, I'll be staying in Podpads again

Podpads beyond ****e for us. We had the top of the range, beds constantly falling apart, elecricity not working, no bulbs, toilets brutal etc. First and last for me.

We had an 8 man, 4 couples a double room each, room in the middle for a picnic table and chairs and green area out the front, it was ideal for us personally anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭whelzer

We had an 8 man, 4 couples a double room each, room in the middle for a picnic table and chairs and green area out the front, it was ideal for us personally anyway!

We were in a 2 man in TF - twas absolutely crap, could smell the neighbours on all 3 sides of us, we were that close (thankfully they were all nice people!)

Will not rush back... the campsite on view from TF ( I got in trouble for calling it ECO here :rolleyes:) looked grand. Thats' where I'll be next year.

whelzer wrote: »
    We were in a 2 man in TF - twas absolutely crap, could smell the neighbours on all 3 sides of us, we were that close (thankfully they were all nice people!)

Will not rush back... the campsite on view from TF ( I got in trouble for calling it ECO here :rolleyes:) looked grand. Thats' where I'll be next year.

I believe that was both sides now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HarryTheSpider

I believe that was both sides now?

I think that was it alright. It was a decent spot indeed. It was a nice short walk to the arena entrance by the inflatable church.

It was a long walk from the blue carpark though. I'm very thankful for my big trolley.

I would say it will be busier next year with more people knowing about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,424 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I think you have to move car to the car park. There is toilet disposal. I didnt see taps but i would imagine they were there

There were taps each side of the loos near the family camper van / caravan entrance in the general camper van field.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

There were taps each side of the loos near the family camper van / caravan entrance in the general camper van field.

Ah very good. We were well stocked anyway. It was a nice area.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

I think that was it alright. It was a decent spot indeed. It was a nice short walk to the arena entrance by the inflatable church.

It was a long walk from the blue carpark though. I'm very thankful for my big trolley.

I would say it will be busier next year with more people knowing about it.

I'm hoping there's a total overhaul of entrance routes next year tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

D.Q wrote: »
    I'm hoping there's a total overhaul of entrance routes next year tbh

Yeah that walk down the hill and back up the hill from red into the campsite was a killer. Was absolutely pumping sweat by the time I got in

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Synode wrote: »
    Yeah that walk down the hill and back up the hill from red into the campsite was a killer. Was absolutely pumping sweat by the time I got in

Both sides now was two rolls and a hop away from Red carpark?

Hoboo wrote: »
    Both sides now was two rolls and a hop away from Red carpark?

We were stuck in the traffic and pretty sure we went into red car park. From where we parked General camping was closest

We were stuck in the traffic and pretty sure we went into red car park. From where we parked General camping was closest

Both Sides Now is nearest to Red

Both Sides Now is nearest to Red

Very confused now. I was in the campsite that fronted out almost on to the main stage. Was that BSN?

Edit; I was in the blue car park

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Very confused now. I was in the campsite that fronted out almost on to the main stage. Was that BSN?

Edit; I was in the blue car park

you were in this must be the place

Advertisement