Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to spend excess Credit [Vodafone&Three on Android + iOS]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,332 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

jeffk wrote: »
    Im asking him why, I have an idea, but doesnt seem to match up

Search for something and oh look ads on facebook for what you searched

After that all I see is get restricted sites or Bt Sport on youtube videos(most seem to be UK only)

Id rather spend my money on a cloud provider to back up person pictures/videos etc
    US Netflix....BBC i player etc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

gmisk wrote: »

IF they don't cop the ip address and block it, again depending on service I'm sure

IF they don't cop the ip address and block it, again depending on service I'm sure
    I paid about 35 dollars for lifetime of vpn unlimited very few issues

I paid about 35 dollars for lifetime of vpn unlimited very few issues

Who are you with?

Who are you with?
    VPN Unlimited (keepsolid).
    This is now off topic so will stop posting in this thread.

• Advertisement

VPN Unlimited (keepsolid).
    This is now off topic so will stop posting in this thread.

Not really, least people have an opinion on what VPN to spend credit on, assuming they take play store payments

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

jeffk wrote:
    Not really, least people have an opinion on what VPN to spend credit on, assuming they take play store payments

You can't pay with credit for this

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭dercunx

gmisk wrote:

Exactly what I was looking it for. I see that I can purchase VPN unlimited keepsolid with Vodafone credit. Thanks

I see 3 have their offer back where you get a bonus €10 credit for every €20 top up (if you port to them). Might switch back with my spare number and put the bonus credit towards subscriptions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

You cant use the bonus credit for subscriptions only the 20 you have topped up with

• Advertisement

kevovek wrote: »
    You cant use the bonus credit for subscriptions only the 20 you have topped up with

I'm sure I had my monthly subs exceeding €20 last time I had that deal. Will have no problems spending it anyway.

Reading the terms, it seems that your bonus credit gets used first, and only lasts for 30 days. This would mean it's the bonus credit goes on subs, and any remaining credit is allowed to accumulate. That's my experience of it, anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭webpal

Any way of paying for Deezer via 3 credit if you’ve cancelled and want to resubscribe? Three said not possible but they also said I couldn’t subscribe originally but I was able to.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Text GRIFFINSLONDIS to 50300 to donate 6 euro to St Jamses hospital and be entered into a draw for a Nissan leaf!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭matchthis

webpal wrote: »
    Any way of paying for Deezer via 3 credit if you’ve cancelled and want to resubscribe? Three said not possible but they also said I couldn’t subscribe originally but I was able to.

Google play music would be an alternative

• Registered Users Posts: 12,490 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

kujaultima wrote: »
    I'm using coingate to convert to crypto. Approx 35 euro worth of credit gives you 30 euro of btc/ltc/eth.

Is this still possible with 3 credit?

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭vargoo

Is this still possible with 3 credit?

It is.

You need to take pic of passport with your phone through some link that they send (automated facial recognition). My phone couldn't do it and customer service didn't give a poop so I passed on it.

MotoG.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

The mubi app is 9.99 a month, a new movie every day, lot's of foreign, indie and arthouse stuff. This also let's you access mubi go app which gives you a free ticket to the cinema each week. Last week it was Notorius by Hitchcock in IFC, this week is the new Tarantino in IFC or Vue liffey valley and next week is the new Aldomovar. I think that's a pretty sweet deal even if you just use the cinema once a month.

webpal wrote: »
    I dont think so anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭go4it

was tempted to get extra cloud storage with office 365 at 7e/month , but since i don't really need 1TB, i went with extra 200Gb for 29.99/year from google. on vodafone .one transaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

You can use your credit to subscribe to “The Athletic” if you enjoy reading about sport. Some very good contributors on board

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,860 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

You can use your credit to subscribe to “The Athletic” if you enjoy reading about sport. Some very good contributors on board

Oh, I'd been looking at that, didn't realise I could use credit! Thanks a mil, I'll take the month trial and see how I like it

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Omeceron

Can you get the half price discount via the app? It's charging me full price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

vargoo wrote: »
    It is.

You need to take pic of passport with your phone through some link that they send (automated facial recognition). My phone couldn't do it and customer service didn't give a poop so I passed on it.

MotoG.
    Looking into this myself...and getting “Back: Please take picture of the original document.
    Front: Please take picture of the original document.”

No idea what good the back and front back of the passport is to them

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

Omeceron wrote: »
    Can you get the half price discount via the app? It's charging me full price.

I couldn’t find a way of using the 50% discount unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

sweetie wrote: »
    The mubi app is 9.99 a month, a new movie every day, lot's of foreign, indie and arthouse stuff. This also let's you access mubi go app which gives you a free ticket to the cinema each week. Last week it was Notorius by Hitchcock in IFC, this week is the new Tarantino in IFC or Vue liffey valley and next week is the new Aldomovar. I think that's a pretty sweet deal even if you just use the cinema once a month.
    Thanks for that! Great to have the free cinema ticket included. It's only 8.99 though and not 9.99. Better again!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭xtal191

Antone figure out a way to get the discounted price?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

My carrier billing (on 3) became unavailable when I began to set up family sharing. Canceled the family sharing but carrier billing never came back, anyone any ideas. It doesn't appear at all in payment options now (after initially saying unavailable) Stupid me, gutted now. The 20 euro a month was handy for paying off mega subscription and assorted film hire.

*sorry for non bargain.

Edit: nevermind, sorted.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Omeceron

xtal191 wrote: »
    Antone figure out a way to get the discounted price?

I emailed them and they said you can't get the discount on the app. It's only available on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,840 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Eurosport app works with phone credit €6.99 a month

Man Utd fans can subscribe to the MUTV app with phone credit. €10.99 a month or €40.99 for a year

NBA League Pass €19.99 a month

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Anyone knows if i can use voda credit for xbox store purchases ?

Advertisement