Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,674 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Necro wrote: »
    Not gonna lie, I'm tempted to peek sKeith because I'm terrified he's got me pocketed.

I just can't see him being converted though?

Can understand the temptation but surely someone you suspect or have no read on would be more beneficial. He might not like me but I think he's good

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Not gonna lie, I'm tempted to peek sKeith because I'm terrified he's got me pocketed.

I just can't see him being converted though?

And my fear is you guys are the 2 so this scares me. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Ecto - The more I think about Ecto the more I think she would be a good convert option. Don't remember her ever really coming under the microscope despite her FFA having been full of villagers and she has personally having killed some. The first one I honestly think may have been a mistake but Drumpot is harder to call as I dont see why target him.

Lord - Maybe it is mostly Meta but Lordy does scare me a little. Not sure if his play has been overtly supporting Joe/Mick but as a convert it might not have and as a player who I think is very good at WW him being a person i'd see as coasting by for large portions does worry me.

Tusk - He had a bit of a meltdown on day 1 I think and this had me not suspecting him as NK, as the convert though he could make sense but Beaker did seem to want people to go after him so he won't be top of my list even though that might be a double bluff.

Necro - Gotta say he has me convinced that he is good. I did wonder when he kept repeating how there was not even the slightest chance the village would lynch (not the right wording) wether he was trying to do some sort of osmosis on us but he has most certainly done the work to have me not suspecting him for this lynch.

SKeith - He and QB (now dead) were the people I trusted most during the game but a lot of that may have been based on not thinking he was the NK or RHM because I bought his claim after he and I both seemed the same in terms of our reasons for believing QB. As a convert though he is more likely but given the NK & Joe were on him I would still have him as team village.

Skunk/Riona - Seemed to be arguing with Necro the whole game. He seemed sure she was a Wolf for large parts of the game but I wasn't sure. That could make her less likely to be converted however. I didn't think she was a super helpful player this game (sorry Skunky) and that had indicated to me that she could be more wolfy but now that she was actually subbed out I dunno. I'm kind of null here which I regret as judging off a sub is very hard as their style is always going to change.

Guffy - I voted Guffy twice. The 2nd time if I had been around later that might have changed although to be honest that might have gone against me as GnRs behavior right before lynch might have made me go for him as he last minute claimed invincibility without a character name and given all the scrutiny of GnR voters since. Now since it seems he would have been protected for the 2nd conversion (would protection work for conversions not just attacks or are they the same) I am a bit less suspicious although I did find Jamie protecting Brienne odd as would he not be protecting Guffy if he isn't converted?

H2D - New player indicates 2d may not be an obvious convert choice but maybe that thinking lead them to go for him/her and it also makes people ignore low posting and them coasting through to late stages while seemingly knowing what they were doing. Lady Stoneheart still seems like an odd choice for the game imo but given Bran & Gendry were faux claims im guessing this is real. Most of this is meta but is there other stuff im missing that clears / makes them more suspect?

#FFA2

1. Ecto
    2. Lordy - sorry but these two are best convert material imo

3. no.3 is harder and id be stuck between Skunk/Guffy & H2D right now

1) Ecto was 100% villager when they took out clara.
    2) You are not the first with this jamie protecting brianna thing. ignore the flavor, the mods wanted a good story to tell that is not based on what happened. use the summary to see what happened. MODS even got on thread to remove doubt, and here you are bringing it up again.

• 220px-The_Hangman_Poster.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Can understand the temptation but surely someone you suspect or have no read on would be more beneficial. He might not like me but I think he's good
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    And my fear is you guys are the 2 so this scares me. :(

And for that very reason I'm not gonna check him.

I'm going with Lord.

They aren't clear on the timeline though of course :(

• Advertisement

i'd say check skunky.

i can't make head nor tail of her.

Lord is good choice too

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sKeith wrote: »
    i'd say check skunky.

i can't make head nor tail of her.

I need to know with Lord, but should his alignment be revealed as evil this will be noted ;)

220px-The_Hangman_Poster.jpg

does this mean you won a prize too? always cryptic... gonna hang someone?
    1) Ecto was 100% villager when they took out clara.
    2) You are not the first with this jamie protecting brianna thing. ignore the flavor, the mods wanted a good story to tell that is not based on what happened. use the summary to see what happened. MODS even got on thread to remove doubt, and here you are bringing it up again.

Been speed reading way too much on my phone during my break from work this week. Not like it's the first mistake I've made. this morning I thought QB was alive and Joe was a convert not Crastor.

• Nope, BH, just that I've voted to lynch (Jack) Lord.

No prize for me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

More than happy to be peeked Necro.

Zero sum game.

Either you clear me, or out me as a wolf and I know for certain if you're bad or not.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    More than happy to be peeked Necro.

Zero sum game.

Either you clear me, or out me as a wolf and I know for certain if you're bad or not.

That's exactly what I was thinking myself. :D

Of course, if you're bad, you'll just be saying I'm a liar anyways :pac:

That's exactly what I was thinking myself. :D

Of course, if you're bad, you'll just be saying I'm a liar anyways :pac:

Getting the excuses in early, Necro :pac:

Getting the excuses in early, Necro :pac:

Well the only other option IF you're bad is a Lordie style baddie reveal.

Which I do so love :)

It's submitted anyways, so whenever the Lord of Light is ready with the result I'll find out.

No clarity on that timeline :cool:

Well the only other option IF you're bad is a Lordie style baddie reveal.

Which I do so love :)

It's submitted anyways, so whenever the Lord of Light is ready with the result I'll find out.

No clarity on that timeline :cool:

Coolio.

So if it’s 9pm, then what? Lynch me, auto priest and then peek me my dead body to be double sure the priest was right? Much good it does me then being double confirmed, nor does it do the village much good at that point either. :pac:

Nope, BH, just that I've voted to lynch (Jack) Lord.

No prize for me.

Have been holding out on voting myself to see who the rhyming duo of Necro & Ecto chose with their power prizes first.

Lord, can you explain why you posted FluidPlasticBrant gif #1433
    I don't understand it.

Coolio.

So if it’s 9pm, then what? Lynch me, auto priest and then peek me my dead body to be double sure the priest was right? Much good it does me then being double confirmed, nor does it do the village much good at that point either. :pac:

Who knows Ecto might fly by on a dragon and then burn the sh!t out of your dead corpse too :pac:

Coolio.

Might as well get Ecto to focus her dragon on you as well

Just to be sure like :D

Lord, can you explain why you posted FluidPlasticBrant gif #1433
    I don't understand it.

Can name the post number but not link me to the post with a quote? Thanks.

Hang on, let me look.

• Advertisement

Can name the post number but not link me to the post with a quote? Thanks.

Hang on, let me look.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=111022404&postcount=1433

FluidPlasticBrant-size_restricted.gif

Context clues, Keith, rather than working hard to paint a narrative.

we had just had someone change faces via substitution. It was a GOT joke about how a character had changed actors in our little game of game of thrones.

Context clues, Keith, rather than working hard to paint a narrative.

we had just had someone change faces via substitution. It was a GOT joke about how a character had changed actors in our little game of game of thrones.

So, eva taking over dandy leaving.

I’ll say this. That’s two days in a row Necro has advocated for wasting a power on a player destined to die. Spent yesterday telling Fixxxer to shoot Mick who was unanimously lynched (and thankfully, Fixxxer ignored that), and now blew a peek on someone going to die as well.

• I still think it's either Necro and Keith or Lord and Ecto.

Out of those four I trust Ecto the most but have been suspicious of Lord longest.

Necro and Keith are trying to control the narrative/discussion. Keith has been admirably deflecting away people's suspicions of Necro.

If Lord is cleared I'll be voting to lynch Keith or Necro tomorrow. If I win a kill prize tomorrow I'll be using it on one of them, assuming I'm not munched, naturally.

and you more or less told ecto with your next post that you were jonah.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=111022571&postcount=1448

• Or killed tonight*

I’ll say this. That’s two days in a row Necro has advocated for wasting a power on a player destined to die. Spent yesterday telling Fixxxer to shoot Mick who was unanimously lynched (and thankfully, Fixxxer ignored that), and now blew a peek on someone going to die as well.

Did I? I suggested shooting Guffy to confirm trit actually.

I still think it's either Necro and Keith or Lord and Ecto.

Out of those four I trust Ecto the most but have been suspicious of Lord longest.

Necro and Keith are trying to control the narrative/discussion. Keith has been admirably deflecting away people's suspicions of Necro.

If Lord is cleared I'll be voting to lynch Keith or Necro tomorrow. If I win a kill prize tomorrow I'll be using it on one of them, assuming I'm not munched, naturally.

who have you left out?

necro
    skeith

lord
    ecto

2d

bounty
    skunk/riona
    guffy
    tusk

How do you feel about bounty, skunk/riona, guffy and tusk?

• Advertisement

and you more or less told ecto with your next post that you were jonah.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=111022571&postcount=1448

Yeah. Also said latter I’d have saved Tyrion 100% if I knew he was. Not Ted. Tyrion.

And referred to “Team SexyDragoLady” vs Team zero Teenagers and Team Incest.

Advertisement