Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Oops missed Choccy :/

I'm gonna say 3 of those are the converts voting en masse.

We have to lynch Mick tomorrow

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Necro wrote: »
    That's a ridiculous line to take tbh. But it's grand.

I'm almost certain those on the GnR wagon include the 3 wights and Mick the Dread Lord Night King is off voting sKeith

For the record, these are who voted for GnR:

Choc Chip
    Ectoplasm
    Guffy
    LadySkunk
    Lord TSC
    sKeith
    Tritium
    Tusk

(I was on him until about 8.58pm, but as he claimed, I made a snap judgement to switch off him)

Which 3 is your best guess?

Mick is definitely different this game. And is now the only one not to even hint at a role. He could be the NK. I dunno.

Well well would you look at that NOT ONE of the GnR voters targeted.

*Waves at the wights*

What's that mean? sKeith and Tritium both voted GnR and both were voted for elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

House Lannister
    Cersei  Unclaimed 1
    The Mountain Green & Red
    Jamie Lannister Unclaimed 2

House Stark
    Jon Snow Unclaimed 3
    Sansa Stark Tusk
    Arya Stark Fixxxer

House Targaryen
    Daenerys Targaryen Ectoplasm
    Tyrion Lannister Ted
    Jorah Mormont LordTSC

The Brotherhood.
    Beric Dondarrion LadySkunk
    Thoros of Myr Clarabel
    Sandor Clegane, The Hound Choc Chip

Confirmed Varys Dandy/Eva
    Confirmed Melisandre Drumpot
    Claimed Gendry. beakerjoe
    Claimed Greyworm. Bounty Hunter
    Claimed Bronn Necro
    Claimed Brienne of Tarth quickbeam
    Claimed Caitlyn Hello 2D Person Below
    Claimed Qyburn sKeith

Guffy
    Mick
    Stu
    Tritium

So out of Guffy, Mick, Stu & Tritium there is at least one evil, likely NK or General. 3 Unclaimed House Roles and 4 people who haven't claimed a role.

Out of the 6 remaining non-house characters there is at least 1 evil too.

Then the converts. Feeling fairly fubar this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

LadySkunk wrote: »
    See this is where I’m rusty. Have all prizes been accounted for? If anyone got any sneaky side prizes I’d say just come forward. If all are accounted for then we have somewhere to start

Well fart squirrel, I think Tritium mentioned a prize too?

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    was that maybe because of posts like this?

The math says there is GUARANTEED to be an evil (at least 1) there

or this one

You pushed away AT LEAST a 4 in 7 chance to kill a baddie. End result of that is that we lost 4 village players - the worst possible outcome

your whole posting for the last few hours has been to nudge the village away from consensus. Anyone who doesn't believe me should ISO back on you this evening

I don't think you're the NK so the question in my head is when were you converted?

Absolutely not. I don't have any power to nudge the village anywhere. I just wanted a decision. I had no clue where I we were voting to lynch and got no clear answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

fixxxer wrote: »
    Well fart squirrel, I think Tritium mentioned a prize too?
    correct

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Well well would you look at that NOT ONE of the GnR voters targeted.

*Waves at the wights*

Awh dang it would you look at that, caught red handed. Better tie me up and walk me to the gallows, I’ll pray for my sins in heaven :o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Awh dang it would you look at that, caught red handed. Better tie me up and walk me to the gallows, I’ll pray for my sins in heaven :o

So Skunk anyways, trying to draw the lynch tomorrow from Mick

correct

Trit have you used yours?

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Absolutely .not. I don't have any power to nudge the village anywhere. I just wanted a decision. I had no clue where I we were voting to lynch and got no clear answers.

funny, that's exactly the opposite of your posting.

again, when were you converted QB

So Skunk anyways, trying to draw the lynch tomorrow from Mick

Aw Necro, allow me to spell it out for you my friend

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a8830b27ec663331730cb92c48c8500e78bac78f2&rid=giphy.gif

funny, that's exactly the opposite of your posting.

again, when were you converted QB

It really isn't.

I wasn't converted. I wanted clarity. I was not the one making a role claim and prize claim with 30 minutes to lynch. Don't talk to me about me causing confusion!

This is reminding me of Christmas game again Trit. I'll be honest.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

What was the Xmas game?

It really isn't.

I wasn't converted. I wanted clarity. I was not the one making a role claim and prize claim with 30 minutes to lynch. Don't talk to me about me causing confusion!

and this is reminding me of every game I've seen you as a wolf - gentle consensus, nice and helpful, nudge people along to bad conclusions that get the village nowehere.

Necro, I sort of trust you in this game right now. Can you Iso QBthis evening and tell me if Im overreacting on this

Lord TSC wrote: »
    What was the Xmas game?

It's one where Tritium made me very, very upset.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

and this is reminding me of every game I've seen you as a wolf - gentle consensus, nice and helpful, nudge people along to bad conclusions that get the village nowehere.

Necro, I sort of trust you in this game right now. Can you Iso QBthis evening and tell me if Im overreacting on this

What was your prize?

It's one where Tritium made me very, very upset.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a2874e7e8f7ea8aeb970a1797b77483bc937536f7&rid=giphy.gif

And then?

Trit, what is your role? If last three will come out we can bag a baddy for sure.

You said the same at Christmas. And I wasn't a wolf then. And I'm not a wolf now. I can't promise I won't be one in 12 hours.

You were wrong then. You are wrong now. And twisting things is pissing me off seriously.

• Advertisement

Because that's not making a claim. A claim can be potentially counter claimed.

Sorry, I missed a few hours this evening and didn't realise so many people had claimed characters and not just houses.

I see now that I'm in the minority of those who haven't revealed a character name by now. It's mad, there's people in the Sheep thread going to be claiming a character in this game before we know it.

It might draw heat on me but I don't mind, I can take it - I'm not revealing for now.

fixxxer wrote: »
    What was your prize?

I already told everyone that Im not revealing it. Any value to us disappears if I do

I’m glad for Drumpots son that he’ll get to play Lego tomorrow, at least one story here will have a happy ending :)

Why say anything at all then? Causing confusion in run-up to lynch?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

It might draw heat on me but I don't mind, I can take it - I'm not revealing for now.

Genuine question, why not?

Not being snarky, but at this point, whats the point of not giving a character name? Does it help the wolves to know who is who at this point? I can't see how I'm in any more danger, for instance, by people knowing I'm Jorah?

Sorry, I missed a few hours this evening and didn't realise so many people had claimed characters and not just houses.

I see now that I'm in the minority of those who haven't revealed a character name by now. It's mad, there's people in the Sheep thread going to be claiming a character in this game before we know it.

This makes 0 sense. What is the value in staying hidden at this stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭Guffy

Im cersei, man im pissed i flipped from mick. Ffs with that reveal gnr

I will later but I think you're wrong here, I think the three wights are on GnR to save Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭Guffy

Although the mountains power would be to save me not himself

• Advertisement

Ok Skunk's posts are being ignored but she's clearly open-wolfing to try and draw a lynch.

Do not be distracted from Mick tomorrow irregardless of what I say post 10am

Advertisement