Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cz 452 silencer / magazines

Options
  • 27-07-2019 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

does anyone know have or know anyone that has a cz 452 silencer and 7 or 10 round magazine? prices online for magazines are crazy and can't even find a silencer ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Ziggieire

.22 or Hmr ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

Magazines are expensive no matter where you buy them. They used to be cheapest directly from CZ. You can use any can with a 1/2x20 thread. Sak are what you will find most they are about 50 quid are are pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭JohnFitz2332

Silencers aren't brand specific my dude. Just go into a gun shop and say "here pal, horse me out an auld 22 silencer like a good pal"

I have a CZ455 and did the above. Verbatim.

You've got the 'S', yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭CorkCBR6

Bought my mod from Outdoor Sports, A-Tec Wave. Their online shop is saying sold out but give them a ring. Sak are also good.

Bought mags for my 452 at riflemags dot co dot UK. Very reasonable and shipped to my Parcelmotel address up North.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Did you get sorted? Have you put up a wanted advert in the for sale section?
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Advertisement
Advertisement