Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Eva WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I feel exactly the same

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Gimme back my Almanac.....

It's a one time gig not for repeated use unlike you Almanac :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

quickbeam wrote: »
    Who's Ted? :confused:

Ted's dead baby. Ted's dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

Necro wrote: »
    Cos I have the power. I'm like He-Man.

Also cos I asked the mods already

Missed that post, can you quote it for me?

Guffy wrote: »

Where you first mentioned it like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

It's a one time gig not for repeated use unlike you Almanac :P

Dont mention my bluff around the D R U M P O T...... he gets agitated about that. Like a PTSD victim.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

quickbeam wrote: »
    Who's Ted? :confused:

Someone I'm sad to lose in retrospect :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

What post? My PM? I don't think that's permitted

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

fixxxer wrote: »
    Yeah. I put my vote on then came back later and jumped to the end of the thread that's all.
    you put your vote in at about 8.35, right when the discussion re ted was ongoing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

there was a post earlier where you said lynch me , go ahead, i can revive myself...

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    you put your vote in at about 8.35, right when the discussion re ted was ongoing

Have we caught a liar?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Lucky new and improved Ted gets to play twice! :)

Home from work and having a read over, can’t make head nor tales of goodies or baddies but shower and chill with some tea and posts while making notes should do me a world of good.

(Off topic: Andy if you read this back will you go onto Discord please and thank you.)

sKeith wrote: »
    there was a post earlier where you said lynch me , go ahead, i can revive myself...

I did say that yes. Cos it's true :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I did say that yes. Cos it's true :)
    but guffy says he missed it.

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Lucky new and improved Ted gets to play twice! :)

Home from work and having a read over, can’t make head nor tales of goodies or baddies but shower and chill with some tea and posts while making notes should do me a world of good.

(Off topic: Andy if you read this back will you go onto Discord please and thank you.)

Is communicating with a dead absent player allowed.

Its just very convenient that you can't be killed now and its the first time we've heard of it. And that you can save yourself after your dead too.

Sure lynch me so and I'll prove myself.

Been a loonnnng time since I've been lynched so would be good to get it out of my system

There ya go Guffy, it's not new information that I'm pulling out of my arse

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

You can talk about a dead player, but it would be a one way conversation.

I am Andy in a dress. Thank the mods for assigning Eva for that image. All disclosures and claims by him are now assigned to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Is communicating with a dead absent player allowed.

Apologies mods if it’s not allowed, I don’t even think there’s a rule for it as it’s a new one.

As I said Beaker it’s off topic, non game related. Just want to make sure he’s okay and have no other way of contacting him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

tritium wrote: »

I wasn't on thread but my vote went exactly where I says it would go.

• Advertisement

Its just very convenient that you can't be killed now and its the first time we've heard of it. And that you can save yourself after your dead too.

I can be killed. But as it stands, at the moment I have to be killed twice.

Lynching me is pointless, as I'm not the night king or his minion and as per other information I haven't been converted yet.

I'm gonna be around like a bad smell for another while yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

FWIW I think Necro will he converted tomorrow.

As I’ve said earlier I don’t think we should lynch him based on that, he’s not the NK.

It does mean that we probably have to ignore everything he says after 10am tomorrow

Sorry buddy!

Green&Red wrote: »

As I’ve said earlier I don’t think we should lynch him based on that, he’s not the NK.

It does mean that we probably have to ignore everything he says after 10am tomorrow

Sorry buddy!

Ewan can confirm this still?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Sorry buddy!

Or, Eva (the artist formerly known as Dandy) could be converted....
    But if nk picks me I could just say it’s necro. Has to be used tonight

Sorry buddy!

It's fine. I understand that. Though assuming previous poster, now Eva is on the up and up you have a simple way of verifying that.

Of course if they're converted and lying, I'll know that too :D

Eva not Ewan re: confirming necro going to the dark side

Sorry buddy!

Here are the possibilities now that prize has not been used.

A) necro is converted

i) we don't kill him because he can apparently save himself and it would be a waste.

ii) we kill the nk, he saves him

iii) (most likely) we kill a randomer, he saves him, we kill him again they're a randomer and we have to find the nk again.

B) he's not converted, no one believes him and he's ignored for the day, talks us into saving someone to prove it and no one believes him anyway and they're lynched again.

Or use a bullet on necro if there is one out there

Here are the possibilities now that prize has not been used.

A) necro is converted

i) we don't kill him because he can apparently save himself and it would be a waste.

ii) we kill the nk, he saves him

iii) (most likely) we kill a randomer, he saves him, we kill him again they're a randomer and we have to find the nk again.

B) he's not converted, no one believes him and he's ignored for the day, talks us into saving someone to prove it and no one believes him anyway and they're lynched again.

Or use a bullet on necro if there is one out there

Use the bullet on me, then box me off in my own little corner IF Eva says I'm converted tomorrow.

This is difficult as I'm saying what to do with future potential wolf me as villager me.

I am not the Night King, therefore wasting energy and effort killing me twice is a waste of our resources.

Resolve my ability, then ignore me.

Use the bullet on me, then box me off in my own little corner IFEva says I'm converted tomorrow.

This is difficult as I'm saying what to do with future potential wolf me as villager me.

I am not the Night King, therefore wasting energy and effort killing me twice is a waste of our resources.

Resolve my ability, then ignore me.

Why was eva not converted this morning btw?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

fixxxer wrote: »
    Eva not Ewan re: confirming necro going to the dark side

I received the same PM's and claim initially made was correct.

Originally Posted by Dublinandy2 viewpost.gif
    My prize was I got to pick several people and if those people get converted I will be informed. Obviously this doesn’t stop one of those people being nk in the first place.

Some, but not all of those people were:

Necro
    Drumpot
    Green and red

I have seen nothing to contradict that.

The notification did not say if conversion happened before prize kicked in.

Advertisement