Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady can't have her hairy balls waxed [mod notes/warnings in post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭ingalway

bluewolf wrote: »
    The wider public, as evidenced in this board, are starting to realize what is going on and what is at risk, the tide is turning. The British Labour Party is losing many female voters over this; thankfully men are starting to understand more how this affects their own female relations and friends. Scottish Parliament are putting the brakes on as they finally realised the "experts" that were advising them were extremely biased. The more people that keep speaking about the subject the better, up to now debate has been totally shutdown with the transphobia/trans women are women chant. There is much that needs to be discussed and it's women who should be at the forefront as they are affected to the greatest degree. Woke, bearded men, need to back off.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,512 ✭✭✭✭Varik

ingalway wrote: »
    Male to female pose far more of a threat physically than female to male ever would. Not many men are ever going to feel threatened physically or sexually by a trans man in a changing room, bathroom, prison etc and I very much doubt any trans men will be breaking sports records in men's sports or breaking anyone's bones playing in team sports. Ego seems to be much greater in the male to female TRA's so they get much more media coverage.

Can't remember enough of it to google, but I remember a woman was giving a talk on trans in sport. She got labelled a trans exclusionary radical feminism after.

Main thing she was on about which I think is rather funny is that men used their male privilege to become women, and if it wasn't the case that this was being pushed by XY members of the world it'd be an none issue. Anecdotally most of these headlines seem to be M2F.

Don't have much time for this victim & privilege nonsense, but I can be damn sure that if this was affecting mens sports it'd be a complexly different issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

jaxxx wrote: »
    I wonder if Kim Jong Un has purchased Boards.. .. .. .. .. Maybe Putin? Hmm.

Are they known to be fans of transgender rights?

I'm wrong on my percentages it was a few days ago I read it, https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/06/24/lgbtq-acceptance-millennials-decline-glaad-survey/1503758001/

The point remains the same, this push from the left is having the opposite effect the LGBT community want. What's the lefts response, create more awareness. That'll end well.

More likely the push from the hateful folks has been having a negative and divisive effect, as is intended by those pushing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Varik wrote: »
    Can't remember enough of it to google, but I remember a woman was giving a talk on trans in sport. She got labelled a trans exclusionary radical feminism after.

Main thing she was on about which I think is rather funny is that men used their male privilege to become women, and if it wasn't the case that this was being pushed by XY members of the world it'd be an none issue. Anecdotally most of these headlines seem to be M2F.

Don't have much time for this victim & privilege nonsense, but I can be damn sure that if this was affecting mens sports it'd be a complexly different issue.

Yeah Martina Navratilova and Sharron Davies are terfy bigots now for pointing out how it's wrong for males to compete in women's sports. Martina Navratilova, who has been fighting for gay and lesbian rights for decades and was probably one of the first openly lesbian women in the public eye, has been kicked out of LGBT organisations because of it, and told she knows nothing about sports. And Sharron Davies could be mistaken for a man apparently so has no right to talk about it. It's ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

To me, as a parent, if one of my kids were to be diagnosed with dysphoria, and there was a legit therapy to treat that, I wouldn't hesitate to do so.

Do you know Irish LGBT rights groups are lobbying for the state to have the right to take your children off you if they think there trans. You or you partner don't get a say. They also want trans to be stupidly easily to identify as and the legit therapy is to transition.

This is a story starting to trend. You have to ask what are we allowing to happen to our children

Your a parent, you might have missed the resource for teachers below... School resource for young Lesbians (who have a penis) which is basically what the boy in the video is
    (I make no apologies for misgendering the boy in the video, incase anyones confused who I'm referring to it's the fat one with short black curly hair)
    https://scottish-women.com/2019/06/09/school-resource-for-young-lesbians-who-have-a-penis/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

Here’s what the equal status act says.

As between any two persons, the discriminatory grounds (and the descriptions of those grounds for the purposes of this Act) are:

(a) that one is male and the other is female (gender).

But gender is what was redefined by the 2015 act. Of course it’s up to the courts to decide but if a transgender person is legally of the gender she or he claims (and in fact is legally so on the birth cert) then the equal status act applies in their favour.

In Irish law, service providers have an exemption right to refuse service to transgender people and other "protected" groups under certain conditions. As for transgender, both parties usually negotiate a solution satisfactory to all, it's not lawsuit central like USA/Canada. Since 2015, there have been no legal cases about self ID people disputing access to "sensitive" facilities nor have there been counter legal action against transgender people accessing such facilities. Keyword is negotiation that usually satisfies all, usually means common sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Wibbs wrote: »
    As an aside; I do find it interesting that when the subject of transender comes up, it's almost exclusively around and about male to female transgender and this gets the most extreme views too. Female to male rarely raises its head, if at all. It's like they don't exist.

This is an interesting one, and wherein lies the Crux of the issue. There has been an 8000% increase in young females identifying out of their gender. This has been ascribed to Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria (ROGD). It's a relatively new phenomenon but it seems that most of these females will simply grow out of it.

The trans lobby is not made up of these females. It is largely made up of males, with no surgery, identifying as lesbians, and for whom the whole trans thing seems like more of a kink. There is an inordinate obsession with sex. I don't think they are genuinely trans at all. They are AGPs. There's a lesbian with a beard on the Stonewall advisory committee ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Dante7 wrote: »
    This is an interesting one, and wherein lies the Crux of the issue. There has been an 8000% increase in young females identifying out of their gender. This has been ascribed to Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria (ROGD). It's a relatively new phenomenon but it seems that most of these females will simply grow out of it.

The trans lobby is not made up of these females. It is largely made up of males, with no surgery, identifying as lesbians, and for whom the whole trans thing seems like more of a kink. There is an inordinate obsession with sex. I don't think they are genuinely trans at all. They are AGPs. There's a lesbian with a beard on the Stonewall advisory committee ffs.

I feel sorry for the average trans-person getting lumped in with all this Jonathan Yaniv crap.

It's a relatively new phenomenon but it seems that most of these females will simply grow out of it.

Hardly new there old school Tom Boys, The boys are Sissys, not to be confused with the pronoun Cissys a derogatory term for non-trans people.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,001 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Do you know Irish LGBT rights groups are lobbying for the state to have the right to take your children off you if they think there trans. You or you partner don't get a say.

That just isnt true at all.

The report reccomends that parebtal consent is required and that in exceptional cases or cirumstances there might be other interventions but only where they can prove the rights of the child are being treated as paramount.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

DanDan6592 wrote: »
    I feel sorry for the average trans-person getting lumped in with all this Jonathan Yaniv crap.

There have been plenty of genuine transsexuals warning about gender self-id laws and how they would be abused by predators. But they have been shouted down, called bigots, and silenced.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

You can identify as whatever you want but I can also identify you for what you are

Reality > feelings

klaaaz wrote: »
    In Irish law, service providers have an exemption right to refuse service to transgender people and other "protected" groups under certain conditions. As for transgender, both parties usually negotiate a solution satisfactory to all, it's not lawsuit central like USA/Canada. Since 2015, there have been no legal cases about self ID people disputing access to "sensitive" facilities nor have there been counter legal action against transgender people accessing such facilities. Keyword is negotiation that usually satisfies all, usually means common sense.
    I'd say the women in the women's prison might not be so happy about a violent sex offender being in their prison. I believe that person is being segregated, I'm assuming for the safety of the women, and that they have 2 full time prison officers with them at all times. Total disregard to protected sex separated spaces, to vulnerable women (many of whom probably victims of male sexual abuse and violence) and a waste of resources using 2 prison guards when services are severely stretched already. We are not as litigious as US/Canada but it is still women who are expected to give up their sex segregated spaces. This will only increase as more dangerous men cop on to how easy it is to do.

The report reccomends that parebtal consent is required and that in exceptional cases or cirumstances there might be other interventions but only where they can prove the rights of the child are being treated as paramount.

Oh yes it is, some other questionable submission around pronouns as well.

What you've said above is not what's in the submission.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,723 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

It's very difficult for a young adult to get sterilised if you haven't had child, yet children are getting their ability to have children taken away at an age they cannot possibly understand the implications.

That video posted about the two trans kids is really scary. Yes when they are old enough to understand but at that age I don't know if they can

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭Ecce No Homo

Better to transition the kids when they're young. If they want to transition back when they're older they can. It's amazing what they can do these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,723 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Better to transition the kids when they're young. If they want to transition back when they're older they can. It's amazing what they can do these days.
    No they can't transition back. There is irreparable damage done. Doctors are not magicians.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

There have been plenty of genuine transsexuals warning about gender self-id laws and how they would be abused by predators. But they have been shouted down, called bigots, and silenced.

It's hugely surprising that you take the word of transsexuals, does that mean that you respect them now as they changed their sex despite your past disdain for them?
    ingalway wrote: »
    I'd say the women in the women's prison might not be so happy about a violent sex offender being in their prison. I believe that person is being segregated, I'm assuming for the safety of the women, and that they have 2 full time prison officers with them at all times. Total disregard to protected sex separated spaces, to vulnerable women (many of whom probably victims of male sexual abuse and violence) and a waste of resources using 2 prison guards when services are severely stretched already. We are not as litigious as US/Canada but it is still women who are expected to give up their sex segregated spaces. This will only increase as more dangerous men cop on to how easy it is to do.

Care to elaborate what you're talking about?

So, you could have a couple of Tusla social workers with their gender studies degrees, sitting across from you. And if you don't accept that your child is gender dysphoric, the pencils come out.

Oh yes it is, some other questionable submission around pronouns as well.

What you've said above is not what's in the submission.

It is.

Page 78-86 of the report.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

So, you could have a couple of Tusla social workers with their gender studies degrees, sitting across from you. And if you don't accept that your child is gender dysphoric, the pencils come out.

Your child is taken off you under the submission and if we use one of the other submissions to join the dots. It's going on chemical treatment with non chemical treatment therapy not allowed.
    Straight up child abuse and nobody in the media is batting any eyelid.

Your child is taken off you under the LGBT submission and if we use one of the other submissions to join the dots. It's going on chemical treatment with non chemical treatment therapy not allowed.
    Straight up child abuse and nobody in the media is batting any eyelid.

What "submission" are you talking about exactly?

Can you provide a link please because I am reading pages 78-86 of the repirt and they directly contradict what you are saying.

Terry Pratchet

Piss poor trolling. Children don't transition early.

Terry Pratchet

But the problem is just who is making the decision? No child should be given puberty blockers. TRA's make them sound so harmless "they just give the body a pause". A childs body and brain is not supposed to be paused, when they are there are huge reprecussions. A recent article in The Times had the story of Jacob given puberty blockers at 12, he is now 16 and is very critical about being given them and the devesating consequences - what they actually do is stop all further development, give a 12 year old puberty blockers and they stay at 12, mentally and physically, whilst all their peers grow up around them, then they really stand out like a sore thumb. Their bones don't develop and make them more prone to brittleness/broken bones, sexual and brain development is stunted - your body never recovers from this. This is a dangerous social contagion fuelled by homophobia, sexism and misogyny and there will be a mountain of law suits in the coming years over what has been done to these children.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/transgender-children-puberty-blocking-drugs-for-the-past-four-years-i-ve-been-stuck-as-a-child-5s6tkh7z2?fbclid=IwAR03UNPXBUKb1X8DlUZG0VMvo1a137yT6pxl2Sf34xOe5Syf-ACA_s1SL6c

Piss poor trolling. Children don't transition early.

A 4yr old in the UK won the right. The other poster was trolling but early intervention is better started younger for the child preferably before or during preschool.
    You want equal rights for trans kids, well then you want the right to start as early as possible like you would be allowed with any other child being tortured to live a lie.
    The submission didn't set a lower limit of identifying as Trans just a catch all of under 16.

A 4yr old in the UK won the right. The other poster was trolling but early intervention is better started younger for the child preferably before or during preschool.
    You want equal rights for trans kids, well then you want the right to start as early as possible like you would be allowed with any other child being tortured to live a lie.
    The submission didn't set a lower limit of identifying as Trans just a catch all of under 16.

What are you talking about? What submission? No 4 year old child has ever medically transitioned!!!!

You clearly havent even read the report you keep calling a submission.

Terry Pratchet

What are you talking about? What submission? No 4 year old child has ever medically transitioned!!!!

Where did I say medically, https://www.bioedge.org/bioethics/4-year-old-can-begin-transgender-transition-says-uk-court/13063
    There's other stories around the globe where very young kids are starting the process.

Talk about deflection, no opinion on a lower limit, wow.

Where did I say medically, https://www.bioedge.org/bioethics/4-year-old-can-begin-transgender-transition-says-uk-court/13063
    There's other stories around the globe where very young kids are starting the process.

Talk about deflection, no opinion on a lower limit, wow.

Yes. Children live as the opposite gender all the time. That is not transitioning!!

Have you read the report? You dont actually seem to fully understand it at all.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

Medical intervention under 18 is deplorable.

• Advertisement

Yes. Children live as the opposite gender all the time. That is not transitioning!!

Have you read the report? You dont actually seem to fully understand it at all.

I know Joey, I'm not woke, I don't understand it I just know what I read on various submission to our laws from trans rights lobby groups.

There you go deflecting again afraid to touch the topic of trans kids having the same early intervention as other kids for something that's bothering them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement