Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    No harm in butting heads together. My paranoia can lead me down garden paths to nowhere. But it can also lead me to ruffle the right feathers. We all have our way of playing the game my good Eva so if you are good I mean no offense.

However If you are bad I hope that you think you are cruising and just when you least expect it you get eliminated in the most gruesomely painful way possible.... Like accidently mixing up backrooms and posting on here instead. (I did that one game, that’s a horrible way to go!). Still haunts me

giphy.gif

Might need a sleeping tablet to settle down after bringing that up!!!

That's grim Frank :eek:

Nahh I get the paranoia though, it comes with the territory! Luckily for all involved I won't be going out like that. We'll figure this out, all we really need is to get one bad guy kill and it will open so many options to look into!

Night anyway, chat in the morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Lynch Day 1 Results

Ewan WW: Angus WW, Wendy WW, Henry WW, Abigail WW, Desmond WW, Eva ww, Phil WW, Fiona ww
    Orla WW: steve ww, Holly WW, Gertrude WW, Frank WW, Jake WW
    Desmond WW: Liam WW, Clodagh WW, Brendan WW
    Eva WW: Doris WW, Conor WW
    Frank WW: Orla WW
    Liam WW: Riona ww
    Conor WW: Barbara WW
    Wendy WW: Ewan WW
    Fiona WW: Tegan WW

Did not vote: Isla WW

Ok. Lynch 1 and now we can try to analyse the top two wagons. So as you can see we have three flipped villagers on villager Ewan, Phil, Desmond and Fiona.

All of those were killed today late on, Phil was targeted by the wolves for poisoning, Des was lynched and Fiona was frozen by Jake.

So my thinking is that there is one wolf in Angus, Abigail, Henry, and Eva as I know I'm clean. As the numbers get tighter that wagon will be looked at most so I think they might have tried to avoid it.

For me, right now, my money is on Abigail or Henry based on their position on the wagon. Nice and cushioned within it.

Moving onto the Orla wagon is where for me it gets more interesting tbh.

Only Steve has been flipped from there, which shows to me a reluctance to touch it at all by the wolves. Jake was fake poisoned, remember so even if he's a villager then they never had any intention of touching it.

By that thinking I don't believe the SK is there either, given his killing of Steve this morning. My thinking is that he's on the main wagon, but it's hard to get a feel for that tbh. Maybe I'll get a better feel when Joker gains a team-mate for day 2 voting.

So who do we have. Holly, Gertrude, Frank and Jake. Again, I'm thinking one wolf here. Holly has prime wolf position on the wagon, second from the front, not too early, not too late to draw enough attention. I'll get to the static voting on the next lynch. If it's not Holly though, we probably have to look at Frank. And I'll explain why later. The villagers on Orla know they are clean, so they have a better idea of this wagon imo.

Below that we have Desmond and 3 voters on him. Liam who is now flipped Two Face, Clodagh and Brendan.
    Interestingly enough Clodagh claims she voted Steve so if she's being truthful then there's only Brendan left her from day 1.

Doris and Conor are sat on Eva and this is actually interesting for day 2 when you look at the below wagon.

Only single voters left alive from day 1 are Orla and Riona.

I feel I was right about Orla, her not self-pressing especially looks good now.

That leaves Riona and it depends on the spread of evils. Usually voting Liam would be a great look for Riona, but given she is A) a single voter and B) Two Face is kinda out on his own then it's hard to give her much village cred for this vote.

Lynch Day 2 results:

Desmond: Brendan, Phil, Doris, Clodagh, Abigail
    Barbara: Conor, Jake, Eva
    Orla: Riona, Holly, Frank
    Brendan: Henry, Gertrude
    Clodagh: Wendy, Barbara
    Liam: Orla
    Eva: Angus

Ok day 2. So we can see that immediately, Brendan hasn't moved an inch from Desmond. This to me is a red flag, typically as well given so much went on throughout the day and Brendan conveniently missed it all and lumped an early vote on his day 1 choice.
    I'd be fairly confident Brendan is evil, though I'm not sure what team obviously.

Doris, Abi, Clodagh. Again Clodagh says her vote was moved so it's hard to take anything from that really.

Abi is on the main wagon both days. She was the last vote on Desmond this time though. I'm suspicious of this voting pattern, I'm not gonna lie.

Doris sitting mid wagon here and first on Eva is a bit of a bla look too.

Ok next wagon and this is where things get spicy.

So we have Conor, Jake and Eva on this wagon - and Conor's vote really stands out here.

His lynch target last night in Eva is now sitting on the same wagon, which makes me wonder about his intentions in his voting. Does he really believe what he's saying when he wants to lynch people and then sit side by side on the same wagon. Food for thought anyways. Makes me wonder are Conor and Eva our SK team a little.

Orla's wagon is very very yuck, not gonna lie. You have Holly and Frank who have not adjusted their votes since yesterday.

I'm almost 90 per cent confident one of these is evil. Tbh, my money is on Holly. I'm going to ISO her if I get time tonight because I need to try and see what her posts are saying, as her votes aren't really showing any progression at all.

Frank is Frank. I lean village but there's this tiny knot gnawing at me that all these theories are deliberate ploys to distract the village.

Brendan is next and his flip will say a lot about Henry/Gertrude tbh. If Brendan is evil like I suspect, then this is a good look for both, though not clearing because we have two teams in play. If Brendan is good well then we definitely have a wolf in Gertie or Henry.

Votes on Clodagh are village Babs and me. I know I'm good so nothing to see here. Someone else can do wagonomics on me if they like though.

Solo votes and Orla and Angus here. Orla is kinda in the clear anyways, based off last night and also the claim today. Again not self pressing when she's level with Babs as counter wagon (Clodagh's dodgy vote aside).

Angus gives me red flags. I don't recall him telegraphing this vote on Eva, and again it's very very early.

So...

Conclusions:

Brendan's votes stand out a country mile, as do Holly's.

Static, no movement, there's just no progression at all.

I'd be pretty confident one or both are evil.

After that we have Abigail whose cushy wagon sitting day 1 then move to last has my interest piqued.

Conor voting Eva and then voting alongside her flags up as fishy for me as well.

That's 5. 5 evils? Maybe. I'm not that good though lol.

There's only so much I can draw from village flips tbh and that's the problem here.

But focus tomorrow imo should be on Holly and Brendan. Both skating by.

Now I'm off to ISO Holly if I can keep my eyes open.

Oy Eva, you were supposed to keep me company :(

Ok so Holly's ISO

Holly WW wrote: »
    Never fear Batman is here

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d32cbdd554d483349e723f7&rid=giphy.gif

Standard opening fare, no biggie.
    This must be the only game where people can claim the main role and it’s seems normal!!

Fluff. I get the sentiment but meh, doesn't really add anything.
    I would say The Ridder over The Joker Wendy. But it doesn’t read like a riddle though?

Responding to me about the pics by WWGM. Fair enough, no follow up though. Does not return until Monday post munch
    I am here after a busy weekend. Was expecting to see two deaths but looking back over the OP it seems like the SK kill isn't a night time action

To the guys who received the flowers - do you get told by PM or did you just find out on thread? Have you received any other information? I assume Alfred can chose to save the person if he wants but means there will be no vig shot today if he does.

No idea where she gets this from the OP tbh. There's a lot of hunting and sniffing around the poisoned, trying to get to grips with mechanics or fishing? I dunno, wolves probably know everything about the mechanic so...?
    Two things on this:
    1. There is no mention of having TO BE healed - just that one will survive. Does this mean Alfred doesn't get a choice between healing and his bullets?
    2. This was posted at bang on 11am - so appears to be a scheduled action rather than an anytime of day action

Misunderstanding the mechanics. Hmmm... so far leaning not wolf on Holly, could be SK though.
    Thanks for the clarification

Meh.
    That was partly my point but I read the roles wrong also but yes I wonder does he have a choice or must he heal over using his bullets.

At this point he is better healing if he has a choice as it keeps our numbers and reduces the changes of hitting a villager with a bullet as we do not have much info to go on.

More poison mechanics discussion. I agree with her bottom paragraph here.
    So it seems whoever made the connection about the time in the weather gif and the time of the comps were right

Meh.
    I went 14

Competition number. Fairly forthright iirc.
    I thought the point was that if the mods announce the correct answer and number we can narrow down who got the prize?

Misunderstanding again. Glad she's not saying confused though.
    This is wrong, 12 hours would only cover lynch

Catches Doris's mention on the thread of her protect.
    Can you give us anymore information (as long as it doesn't disadvantage the village)

Hmmmm... I don't like this fishing, though it's caveated with the bracketed stuff I suppose.

Gone again till the evening again.
    Hey guys I’m around a bit, mental day in work today, heading home now and will finishing catching up. Have been skimming the thread and have a vote in on Orla.

RL is a thing I guess, not that I would know :D

Vote in on Orla but why? I think this is my problem so far with Holly's ISO, she's too busy talking mechanics and competitions, an easy place for a wolf/SK to pump out content. There's no wolf hunting at all that I can see so far.
    No it was Oisin and Mary that were wrongly listed

Wrong accounts listed talk, more mechanics.
    I was tempted to vote for Baggly :D
    I don’t know if they had the wrong names or just too many names listed
    I wonder what would happen if we all voted for the mods

Blah. Like this is the sum total of her discussion points on Monday evening prior to the lynch. A vote for Orla, no reason given than skimming the thread, and then some jokey posts about voting for mods and wrong accounts being listed.

It's just... like oatmeal porridge. Bland, no flavour, all business. Let's continue.
    Can someone with more Batman knowledge break this down - is this good / bad for us?

Back this morning and jumps on this post. More fishing, and yet again, talking about roles and mechanics. There's a common theme in here somewhere.
    I am here, was out most of the weekend and busy in work yesterday so couldn't contribute as much as I wanted. Hopefully work should die down by this afternoon so I can get more involved.

Third time she's said she's busy. Fair enough.
    What number will go for? Are we doing the same number for each comp?
    Have to go to a meeting so will go for 13 for both

Back for competition. And straight to business. And gone for about an hour again then...
    Current postings:

User Name Posts
    Wendy WW 223
    Barbara WW 130
    Liam WW 110
    Frank WW 106
    Fiona WW 97
    Angus WW 94
    Desmond WW 78
    Eva WW 68
    Tegan WW 55
    Abigail WW 41
    Gertrude WW 37
    Clodagh WW 36
    Orla WW 35
    Henry WW 34
    Conor WW 33
    Doris WW 32
    Phil WW 30
    Riona WW 28
    Jake WW 26
    Holly WW 21
    Brendan WW 8

Post counts. I think this was in response to Tegan. Meh.
    If they are going for low posters they are possibly role hunting?

Responds to me about my thoughts on low posters getting taken out earlier.
    Too obvious to say villagers won it?

Brings up the prize and notes 'Citizen of Gotham' mentioned in competition post. It's a decent find. But if Jake is a wolf this could be a lowball attempt to clear him imo.
    Good call Frank, we will need to be more careful entering the competitions going forward if they mention The Riddler

Compliments Frank, fair enough.
    She went for 7 for both.

Do we think the mods picked a different number for each comp or did Tegan win both?

Responding to me re: Tegan's number. Holly you are so helpful when it comes to mechanics yet there isn't a read on a player to be seen in your entire ISO. Why is that?
    I don't think it will be the same next time, I reckon it will be a different tactic from The Riddler as we are aware of that one now but we still need to make sure we analyse the wording and the answers

Mechanics. Again.
    I didn't win - anyone else wanna say if they won?

We wait and see if anyone claims the second prize
    She was pretty quick but she was online, the person who won could be AFK, I would condemn them yet
    Possibly not if the prizes were given out in order - prize 1 for the car colour and prize 2 - death without being able to use the first prize. Must look and see if Tegan gave her answer to the car colour
    It will be up to whoever wins it, only they know what the prize is and what the possible repercussions could be

Competition talk.
    Doesn't mean he is not a wolf, could have gave the fake poison to a team mate to gain them some village points

Oooh now we have a semblance of a thought on a player. I agree with this post tbh.
    giphy.gif

Meh.
    So we currently have two bullets to use? We know Jakes has a time limit, still waiting on confirmation if there is a time limit on the second bullet so best deciding about Jakes one first.

Mechanics on bullets.
    But at the moment there is no sign of you being in danger, why reveal now? Why not wait until nearer lynch and reveal if you are in trouble?

Challenging Orla, this is the closest I've seen to a discussion not involving mechanics.

I accept Jake's as a prize but that does not explain Liam's bullet

Fair enough comment here.
    Yes I get that but I do not get the need to come out on thread :confused::confused:

Back and forth with Holly again. Can't disagree with her here really tbf.
    No Liam hasn't said.

In relation to the Dent theory floating around - we must remember he is evil today so would that tie in with Liam getting a bullet when it could possible take him out?

Mechanics. Interesting that Liam was actually Dent though. Possibly TMI? Meh... maybe.
    As you are now here is there any other information you can give us on your bullet?

Questions Liam on the bullet.
    This is interesting - if Orla flips red, I would be looking at Liam, a wolf including another wolf on their FFA's to distance themselves.

Oh wow we finally have a read. But it's based off Orla flipping red as opposed to Dent. I like it, need more of this if you're village Holly.
    It would prove you are not a wolf but it wouldn’t prove that you are NRV

Responding to Jake re: the bullet and poisoning. She's coming out of her shell a bit. I like this, shows she's thinking things through.
    Exactly it’s a role not listed in the OP so now way of proving it exists and her timing of the reveal is off. My only doubt is that the only way I can think of her being protected is by Batman’s protection and if he didn’t pick her then he would know she was lying

Opening up on Orla, at least I can get a feeling for why she's voting for Orla today. Glad I did this now.
    Then who did Batman protect and who is supposedly protecting Orla?

Meh. I don't really understand this post tbh.
    Very true that Riona! That’s what was stopping me voting her as I’ve found her very dodgy again today. Gonna place a vote on her now.

And final post. Agrees with Riona, places vote. Gone again for the night.

Conclusions:

Well, one thing is certain: Holly loves her mechanics discussion.

If there's talk being had about the ins and outs of various roles or competition talk, Holly is smack bang in the middle.

Now I don't mind the mechanics talk, I'm fond of it myself at times but it needs to be supplemented by some more substance.

I had to traverse to today to get some semblance of a read on any player from Holly, and that's not a good sign.

Could she be RL busy, sure. That's acceptable. But when you pop on and spend all your time talking about mechanics or joking about voting for the mods then it starts to raise my suspicion levels.

That's not to say she doesn't raise some decent points, but overall I just get an icky feeling about Holly.

So she can slide right into my wolf leans alongside Brendan and Jake and stay there.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Wendy, thanks for doing the ISO, it'll give me something concrete to come back on, I was busy yesterday and just couldn't give time

I know all this is very unsatisfactory and theres a fair argument to be made that a lot of the things you like about what I’ve done are easy, likes its common sense that Alfred should heal and not kill just yet, likewise with Doris and her protect or not lynching Doris just yet. The argument about the numbers, I just believe I’m right about it and believe its best for the village, that above anything should have you putting me in your village pile

Ok so Conor now I'm coming back to you:

Here's what you gave me this morning:
    Frank Wolf lean
    Abigail Wolf lean
    Holly I genuinely am shocked to see we have a holly playing
    Gertrude I don’t know
    Desmond I think I like Dessie

Yet you wind up on Barbara and don't discuss Frank or Abi at all.

In fact I don't remember either even acknowledging that you had a wolf lean on them, but that might be my over tiredness kicking in.

Why is that? When shots were being called for you were nowhere to be found.

And then, there's this at 16.45:
    FWIW I doubt Orla or Barbara are wolves, they’re way too vocal on who to shoot

But somehow you wind up changing to this by 20.45pm

My vote is on Barbara FWIW

You are a wolf, Conor.

You're all over the shop.

J'accuse!!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Going by the read I got from my saved action, I was real poisoned.

I have no real experience in vote analysis. RL dictates when I can vote. Yesterday I was up the walls busy. Seems no matter what time you vote, you could get flagged.

Vote early - dodge
    Vote midpack - hiding
    Vote late - suspect

Eva was very supportive of saving Des last night, was this villager loyalty, or Wolfie knowing he was good trying to cast a good light, as there was a wagon forming.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Going by the read I got from my saved action, I was real poisoned.

I have no real experience in vote analysis. RL dictates when I can vote. Yesterday I was up the walls busy. Seems no matter what time you vote, you could get flagged.

Vote early - dodge
    Vote midpack - hiding
    Vote late - suspect

Eva was very supportive of saving Des last night, was this villager loyalty, or Wolfie knowing he was good trying to cast a good light, as there was a wagon forming.

Can you explain the bolded part to me Abi please?

I feel we haven't interacted at all much on thread, why is that?

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    A Medic has acted

A Citizen of Gotham City was stricken down by a potentially deadly virus. Although another may have also claimed such a predicament the vilagers ex-special forces medic Alfred has made his selection and treatment has been administered.

tumblr_oqbkhlzr4T1r5zq6ao2_500.gif

Abigail WW is no longer showing any symptoms of infection.
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    Can you explain the bolded part to me Abi please?

I feel we haven't interacted at all much on thread, why is that?

Going by the "no longer showing any symptoms of infection".

Implies that I was affected by it.

Interaction is a two way street Wendy, admittedly I am not the most prolific poster this game. I am only getting a couple of hours in evening to try and focus fully on it.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Going by the "no longer showing any symptoms of infection".

Implies that I was affected by it.

Interaction is a two way street Wendy, admittedly I am not the most prolific poster this game. I am only getting a couple of hours in evening to try and focus fully on it.

I wouldn't read into that too much though, both of you as per flavour are technically poisoned but with one the effects wear off at the lynch and the other is fatal.

I can see why you might think that though.

Or want us to think it ;)

Hope someone reads my overnight posts anyways. Tegan said she would yesterday but never did :(

That made me a sad Wendy.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Sorry for my absence yesterday. I’ve had a couple of hours sleep so all the posts I’ve just read have rolled into one long post :(

Eva WW wrote: »
    Frank while that story is hilarious I'm a little offended. The village needs the digging to be done, we're making an absolute balls of it and we have more information to work off of now so no harm at all in butting our heads and trying to find some answers.

I'm kinda weirded out by this.

Eva starts off after the lynch subsides with a head of steam, she's digging out her laptop, posting lists etc.

Then... nothing.

Hopefully she's ok in RL, I have visions of her snoring on top of her laptop with just endless rows of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz as her work :pac:

There were no FFAs yesterday?

Can we do them today as the info we get from them alongside wagonomics should give us a good grasp on the state of play.

Ok. I’m talking to myself here so I’m going to read the thread again from yesterday afternoon onwards.

I wouldn't read into that too much though, both of you as per flavour are technically poisoned but with one the effects wear off at the lynch and the other is fatal.

I can see why you might think that though.

Or want us to think it ;)

I am reading it as is, at face value.

I am a NRV, I have no need to lie or try and deceive here. Assuming that is why the smiley is there.

Angus WW wrote: »
    There were no FFAs yesterday?

Can we do them today as the info we get from them alongside wagonomics should give us a good grasp on the state of play.

Excuse me I did FFA mine was Jake, Clodagh and Brendan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

So 15 left, possibly 13 after the morning which at worst leaves us 8 village, 3 wolves and 2 SKs. With maybe more poison (guaranteed death if Alfred is found) and maybe some more riddles that could take another. A bad lynch tonight after this sort of day would leave as little as 5 villagers remaining.

What happens if there are more wolves then villagers but still an sk team?

Frank WW wrote: »
    So 15 left, possibly 13 after the morning which at worst leaves us 8 village, 3 wolves and 2 SKs. With maybe more poison (guaranteed death if Alfred is found) and maybe some more riddles that could take another. A bad lynch tonight after this sort of day would leave as little as 5 villagers remaining.

What happens if there are more wolves then villagers but still an sk team?

Is it not 16?

Also as per the OP, the evil teams have to kill each other to win.

So if we get to that point we'll be witnessing a thunderdome play out as the wolves and team SK scream at each other lol

1. Wendy WW 318
    2. Frank WW 166
    3. Eva WW 143
    4. Angus WW 107
    5. Conor WW 72
    6. Orla WW 67
    7. Gertrude WW 66
    8. Henry WW 65
    9. Clodagh WW 59
    10. Abigail WW 54
    11. Jake WW 50
    12. Holly WW 45
    13. Doris WW 37
    14. Riona WW 36
    15. Brendan WW 17

Nah you're right Frank apologies

• Advertisement

We're now almost at day 3 where we should have some grip on other posters.

Post munch should I live I'll be asking for full readslists from all players.

Start sorting people folks, not just one or two and let's share our info.

This should be done ANYWAYS even if I die

Carry on my wayward son
    For there'll be peace when you are done
    Lay your weary head to rest
    Don't you cry no more

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
    Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
    I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
    Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
    Though my mind could think I still was a mad man
    I hear the voices when I'm dreamin', I can hear them say

Why is everyone so quiet this morning?

Did I break the thread again lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Good morning everyone. I fear I may be dying today :( Hopefully the bad guys will take each other out today because if you lynch me you’ll be lynching a villager.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Why is everyone so quiet this morning?

Did I break the thread again lol

When do you actually sleep!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Hi Wendy.

Thanks for that vote analysis. It's an interesting read. I'll go back to it again when I've some time at lunch. Would like to hear other people's thoughts on that.

Wolfiest
    Brendan
    Angus
    Conor
    Holly
    Abi

I hope to be able to spend some extra time today doing my own analysis of those players.

I'll be placing a vote in Brendan as soon as I get to work.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Good morning everyone. I fear I may be dying today :( Hopefully the bad guys will take each other out today because if you lynch me you’ll be lynching a villager.

You or Holly brah, I'm not playing favourites.

If you're a villager then gimme some reads other than your Orla vote.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ok so Conor now I'm coming back to you:

Here's what you gave me this morning:

Yet you wind up on Barbara and don't discuss Frank or Abi at all.

In fact I don't remember either even acknowledging that you had a wolf lean on them, but that might be my over tiredness kicking in.

Why is that? When shots were being called for you were nowhere to be found.

And then, there's this at 16.45:

But somehow you wind up changing to this by 20.45pm

You are a wolf, Conor.

You're all over the shop.

J'accuse!!

I’d agree I’m all over the place, a combination of skimming and not actually knowing who is a wolf

In the first quote you have from me there you very conveniently leave out that I quiet clearly said I don’t have a clue, in fact Frank pulled me on it and I told him to ignore me, that I didn’t really have anything concrete and I wouldn’t be acting on it until I had something more substantial, Frank accepted that.

You say that when shots were being called for I was nowhere to be found, the truth is that I told Jake not to shoot anyone, again you’re ignoring this. Ya I did say I thought Barbara was too vocal but by 7.30 I had changed my mind and voted for her. Previously you have misrepresented this as me being one of three people to vote for Barbara in the last half an hour, another untruth.
    I was very vocal on thread about Barbara and her actions, her tactic was anti-village and even though shes flipped green I think the village will do better without her defending wolves just to save a tactic that nobody signed up to. I wrote a post on while it was a bad idea last nite.

Going back to your wagonomics, I did vote for Eva and I would keep her on my list of possible SK team due to her posts D0. I was advocating for a vote on Barbara last nite based on the information in front of me, Eva decided I had a compelling enough argument, theres not a lot I can do about that. Your wagonomics are flawed, I’ll be having a proper look at them at some stage to try and decipher them properly and see what else you are sneaking in

Henry WW wrote: »
    Hi Wendy.

Thanks for that vote analysis. It's an interesting read. I'll go back to it again when I've some time at lunch. Would like to hear other people's thoughts on that.

Wolfiest
    Brendan
    Angus
    Conor
    Holly
    Abi

I hope to be able to spend some extra time today doing my own analysis of those players.

I'll be placing a vote in Brendan as soon as I get to work.

Wait why are you so sure you'll be here post munch.....

• Advertisement

I’d agree I’m all over the place, a combination of skimming and not actually knowing who is a wolf

In the first quote you have from me there you very conveniently leave out that I quiet clearly said I don’t have a clue, in fact Frank pulled me on it and I told him to ignore me, that I didn’t really have anything concrete and I wouldn’t be acting on it until I had something more substantial, Frank accepted that.

You say that when shots were being called for I was nowhere to be found, the truth is that I told Jake not to shoot anyone, again you’re ignoring this. Ya I did say I thought Barbara was too vocal but by 7.30 I had changed my mind and voted for her. Previously you have misrepresented this as me being one of three people to vote for Barbara in the last half an hour, another untruth.
    I was very vocal on thread about Barbara and her actions, her tactic was anti-village and even though shes flipped green I think the village will do better without her defending wolves just to save a tactic that nobody signed up to. I wrote a post on while it was a bad idea last nite.

Going back to your wagonomics, I did vote for Eva and I would keep her on my list of possible SK team due to her posts D0. I was advocating for a vote on Barbara last nite based on the information in front of me, Eva decided I had a compelling enough argument, theres not a lot I can do about that. Your wagonomics are flawed, I’ll be having a proper look at them at some stage to try and decipher them properly and see what else you are sneaking in

You can't just say that without any concrete back up. Why are they flawed, what specifically is flawed about them.

Advertisement