Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    So if we're looking at static voters then Holly is screaming out to me as another wolf.

Early on the Orla wagon day 1, first on day 2.

Literally no progression from her at all.

Do I think that Brendan/Holly are teamed though? Fcuk knows.

Both have trademark wolfy signs in their voting though.

Angus being early on both wagons is my third takeaway.

Still staring though :pac:

Frank on Orla both days too actually.

Brendan and Holly could be on opposite teams and if we take it that we just need to kill some damn wolves, then its not a bad direction to be looking in.

One more evil and one more days voting might be enough to make some headway on it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Two Face was a villager day 1 though, how would he know who was poisoned

I think I’ve established that Liam had a motive to want Desmond dead. So He coin tossed to kill Desmond, how is that playing as a villager?

Why waste a coin toss when he could Wait and see later? Why risk it when your coin toss might actually heal a player? This doesn’t make any sense to me. He wanted Desmond dead and didn’t have to panic because it was day 1 and if he didn’t know if Dessie had the fake poison there was already a 50/50 chance Dessie would die. Why toss a coin and risk actually losing your coin toss and saving Dessie?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I don't like Abigail's mid wagon vote day 1 then jump to last vote day 2 either.

I'm just not there in accepting she was real poisoned, I think the theory that Dent knew who was real/fake poisoned was flawed

Frank WW wrote: »
    I think I’ve established that Liam had a motive to want Desmond dead. So He coin tossed to kill Desmond, how is that playing as a villager?

Why waste a coin toss when he could Wait and see later? Why risk it when your coin toss might actually heal a player? This doesn’t make any sense to me. He wanted Desmond dead and didn’t have to panic because it was day 1 and if he didn’t know if Dessie had the fake poison there was already a 50/50 chance Dessie would die. Why toss a coin and risk actually losing your coin toss and saving Dessie?

But that only works if Dent is in a backroom with the other wolves whilst being a villager. I get your point though, but there are some flaws to that thinking.

I don't like Abigail's mid wagon vote day 1 then jump to last vote day 2 either.

I'm just not there in accepting she was real poisoned, I think the theory that Dent knew who was real/fake poisoned was flawed

Maybe... The joke would be on me then wouldn’t it!!

Also was it not you that said the counterfeit role was to do with votes? So now you and Gertie are using potentially tainted information to draw your conclusions?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Lynch Results Day 1 |
    Ewan WW| Angus WW, Wendy WW, Henry WW, Abigail WW, Desmond WW, Eva ww, Phil WW, Fiona ww
    Orla WW| steve ww, Holly WW, Gertrude WW, Frank WW, Jake WW
    Desmond WW| Liam WW, Clodagh WW, Brendan WW
    Eva WW| Doris WW, Conor WW
    Frank WW| Orla WW
    Liam WW| Riona ww
    Conor WW| Barbara WW
    Wendy WW| Ewan WW
    Fiona WW| Tegan WW

Lynch Results Day 2 |
    Desmond WW | Brendan WW, Phil WW, Doris WW, Clodagh WW, Abigail WW
    Barbara WW | Conor WW, Jake WW, Eva WW
    Orla WW | Riona WW, Holly WW, Frank WW
    Brendan WW | Henry WW, Gertrude WW
    Clodagh WW | Wendy WW, Barbara WW
    Liam WW | Orla WW
    Eva WW | Angus WW

But that only works if Dent is in a backroom with the other wolves whilst being a villager. I get your point though, but there are some flaws to that thinking.

Why do you think dent, a confirmed baddy on that team, can’t communicate with his own team? I’ve played similar roles and had BR access. What makes you so confident that he definitely didn’t get to talk with them? I’m genuinely curious how you are so confident that this is just more then likely the case.

Wendy I know you don't like people posting with no conclusion but I like pulling them together and they're good to have to go back to and in in more data as we get it. I'm just pulling a few bits together then see where to start. Will keep you all updated

Maybe... The joke would be on me then wouldn’t it!!

Also was it not you that said the counterfeit role was to do with votes? So now you and Gertie are using potentially tainted information to draw your conclusions?

Only person who has claimed to have votes affected is Clodagh. No one else is owning up to it, so we have to take everyone else's vote at face value.

I mean if Clodagh is legit (and today I think she is) then she's not a wolf but could be part of team SK

Eva WW wrote: »
    Wendy I know you don't like people posting with no conclusion but I like pulling them together and they're good to have to go back to and in in more data as we get it. I'm just pulling a few bits together then see where to start. Will keep you all updated

It's fine. I've mine previewed and I'm staring at them in between calls lol.

Will get to grips better when I have my break

• Advertisement

I didn't realise that Tegan was dead too. Polishing off the single day1 voters not working so well so far

I didn't realise that Tegan was dead too. Polishing off the single day1 voters not working so well so far

Riona could still be a wolf though if they didn't know that Liam was Harvey

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    I didn't win the prize, but I do have a bullet. I am not Alfred. I will explain more later, but for now, please suggest who I shoot.

Did Liam shoot?

Orla WW wrote: »
    Did Liam shoot?

No, he said he had until 8 to shoot but Alfred beat him to the punch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I am going to sign off, so good night

Hopefully tomorrow there is some wolf kills *coughs* Jake and Conor

Why do you think dent, a confirmed baddy on that team, can’t communicate with his own team? I’ve played similar roles and had BR access. What makes you so confident that he definitely didn’t get to talk with them? I’m genuinely curious how you are so confident that this is just more then likely the case.

I'm not confident either way, I have no clue. But I'm pointing out the other side of the coin (lol) and why it's not a good idea to clear Abi based off a possibly flawed theory

Mad how busy it is here tonight, could do

I remember one night , was about 2am and the sk and 2 wolves were up all night beavering away. Scheming and organizing things for the village. And then the seer showed up and owned them all.. was actually hilarious... I am not the seer but I hope others are watching this playing out....

It’s nearly like you guys have gotten a lease of life and have “come out” to bat for the village....

Not sure why that came to mind..... I’m off to bed......

Riona could still be a wolf though if they didn't know that Liam was Harvey

Or SK, I can see an SK volunteering info for the village like Riona with her prize win yesterday

Player | Posts
    Wendy WW | 303
    Barbara WW | 177
    Frank WW | 162
    Eva WW | 135
    Desmond WW | 129
    Liam WW | 125
    Fiona WW | 107
    Angus WW | 104
    Phil WW | 74
    Conor WW | 72
    Orla WW | 66
    Henry WW | 65
    Gertrude WW | 64
    Clodagh WW | 59
    Tegan WW | 56
    Abigail WW | 51
    Jake WW | 50
    Gabriel WW | 48
    Holly WW | 45
    Steve WW | 42
    Doris WW | 37
    Riona WW | 36
    Ewan WW | 31
    Brendan WW | 17
    Isla WW | 9

I remember one night , was about 2am and the sk and 2 wolves were up all night beavering away. Scheming and organizing things for the village. And then the seer showed up and owned them all.. was actually hilarious... I am not the seer but I hope others are watching this playing out....

It’s nearly like you guys have gotten a lease of life and have “come out” to bat for the village....

Hope that doesn't include me lol.

I was here all night last night too, all alone :(

• Advertisement

I'm not confident either way, I have no clue. But I'm pointing out the other side of the coin (lol) and why it's not a good idea to clear Abi based off a possibly flawed theory

Aren’t all our unproven theories possibly flawed my old friend....

tenor.gif?itemid=10227250

Sleep well, please get some sleep at some stage ......

Hope that doesn't include me lol.

I was here all night last night too, all alone :(

I thought I was up for work early this morning so that's why I wasn't around last night. I would normally be up during the night working away when I do play.

Remember the night I spent five hours pulling stuff together that was grim :o

Player | Posts
    Wendy WW | 303
    Barbara WW | 177
    Frank WW | 162
    Eva WW | 135
    Desmond WW | 129
    Liam WW | 125
    Fiona WW | 107
    Angus WW | 104
    Phil WW | 74
    Conor WW | 72
    Orla WW | 66
    Henry WW | 65
    Gertrude WW | 64
    Clodagh WW | 59
    Tegan WW | 56
    Abigail WW | 51
    Jake WW | 50
    Gabriel WW | 48
    Holly WW | 45
    Steve WW | 42
    Doris WW | 37
    Riona WW | 36
    Ewan WW | 31
    Brendan WW | 17
    Isla WW | 9

I'm not doing too bad seeing as I wasn't here Saturday, Sunday or most of today :)

I thought I was up for work early this morning so that's why I wasn't around last night. I would normally be up during the night working away when I do play.

Remember the night I spent five hours pulling stuff together that was grim :o

I'm working till 8am, so I ain't going anywhere!

Frank while that story is hilarious I'm a little offended. The village needs the digging to be done, we're making an absolute balls of it and we have more information to work off of now so no harm at all in butting our heads and trying to find some answers.

I'm working till 8am, so I ain't going anywhere!

Aww now I won't be up that long :pac:

After midnight, I better check out too.

Not sure what plans the wife has for me for tomorrow, but hopefully I'll be a little more active during the day

Sorry just putting these together so I don't have to scroll back and forth

Lynch Results Day 1 |
    Ewan WW| Angus WW, Wendy WW, Henry WW, Abigail WW, Desmond WW, Eva ww, Phil WW, Fiona ww
    Orla WW| steve ww, Holly WW, Gertrude WW, Frank WW, Jake WW
    Desmond WW| Liam WW, Clodagh WW, Brendan WW
    Eva WW| Doris WW, Conor WW
    Frank WW| Orla WW
    Liam WW| Riona ww
    Conor WW| Barbara WW
    Wendy WW| Ewan WW
    Fiona WW| Tegan WW

Lynch Results Day 2 |
    Desmond WW | Brendan WW, Phil WW, Doris WW, Clodagh WW, Abigail WW
    Barbara WW | Conor WW, Jake WW, Eva WW
    Orla WW | Riona WW, Holly WW, Frank WW
    Brendan WW | Henry WW, Gertrude WW
    Clodagh WW | Wendy WW, Barbara WW
    Liam WW | Orla WW
    Eva WW | Angus WW

Player | Posts
    Wendy WW | 303
    Barbara WW | 177
    Frank WW | 162
    Eva WW | 135
    Desmond WW | 129
    Liam WW | 125
    Fiona WW | 107
    Angus WW | 104
    Phil WW | 74
    Conor WW | 72
    Orla WW | 66
    Henry WW | 65
    Gertrude WW | 64
    Clodagh WW | 59
    Tegan WW | 56
    Abigail WW | 51
    Jake WW | 50
    Gabriel WW | 48
    Holly WW | 45
    Steve WW | 42
    Doris WW | 37
    Riona WW | 36
    Ewan WW | 31
    Brendan WW | 17
    Isla WW | 9

Frank while that story is hilarious I'm a little offended. The village needs the digging to be done, we're making an absolute balls of it and we have more information to work off of now so no harm at all in butting our heads and trying to find some answers.

No harm in butting heads together. My paranoia can lead me down garden paths to nowhere. But it can also lead me to ruffle the right feathers. We all have our way of playing the game my good Eva so if you are good I mean no offense.

However If you are bad I hope that you think you are cruising and just when you least expect it you get eliminated in the most gruesomely painful way possible.... Like accidently mixing up backrooms and posting on here instead. (I did that one game, that’s a horrible way to go!). Still haunts me

giphy.gif

Might need a sleeping tablet to settle down after bringing that up!!!

• Advertisement

Aww Doris is winding me up, pot kettle much? :pac:
    Doris WW wrote: »
    I'm here now for a bit and caught up and FWIW I think Des is a good choice for one of the bullets going by the 'healed from poison' theory.
    Doris WW wrote: »
    Ah ffs lads. Where the **** did the Babs shot come from? Absolute madness. Eva has to go tomorrow.

Advertisement