Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    It was a CFD. Three of you piled on Babs in the last 30 mins, no one had declared when I left at 8.30pm.

Anyone calling for a shot on Babs immediately is suspect.

Let's calm down and take stock.

Jake and Brendan are evil anyways. Dunno if teamed though.

It wasn’t an intentional one. I assume CFD is used by wolves to save a wolf buddy would that be correct? The only real person in danger was Des and he’s a confirmed villager so it’s not like we were trying to save anyone. A better option was given at the last minute over the two that I had so I went with it. Whether people think that’s wrong or not I’ll stick behind it, I didn’t know what was best to do, saw an option and threw caution to the wind.

I’ve done this in the past and made a balls of things but I can only stick by my decision and that’s what I’m going to do

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Can people please stop shooting.

Did you learn nothing from earlier.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    A bullet has been fired

Alfred had already taken one life, it seemed like it was easier this time and in many ways it was self defense. He was sure one of the Rogues was loose in Wayne Manor and none of the Bat-Family were anywhere to be seen.
    e32d446d3aa73346d49b402e4c33e289.gif

Barbara WW has been shot

She was unbeknownst to her:
    Jason Todd - NRV - Citizen of Gotham

:eek:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    It wasn’t an intentional one. I assume CFD is used by wolves to save a wolf buddy would that be correct? The only real person in danger was Des and he’s a confirmed villager so it’s not like we were trying to save anyone. A better option was given at the last minute over the two that I had so I went with it. Whether people think that’s wrong or not I’ll stick behind it, I didn’t know what was best to do, saw an option and threw caution to the wind.

I’ve done this in the past and made a balls of things but I can only stick by my decision and that’s what I’m going to do

Yeah well you got a villager shot now.

You, Conor and Jake and your trigger happy gun toting nonsense.

Who had a bullet? Are we certain it was from a good guy?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Ahhhhhh

FCUK IT!!!

she was good, I got that well wrong. I am not a happy camper.

Sorry everyone. I take some of the blame for this.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    A bullet has been fired

Alfred had already taken one life, it seemed like it was easier this time and in many ways it was self defense. He was sure one of the Rogues was loose in Wayne Manor and none of the Bat-Family were anywhere to be seen.
    e32d446d3aa73346d49b402e4c33e289.gif

Barbara WW has been shot

She was unbeknownst to her:
    Jason Todd - NRV - Citizen of Gotham

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d37745d6531506332af5c22&rid=giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Fekk sake, another good one gone from Village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Oi, Wendy House, you gave a few suggestions to me on who to kill earlier!

Alfred shot Barbara and I’m sure whoever Alfred is has a mind of their own to make that decision for themselves.

Des was hanged today and he was a villager, what are your thoughts on that?

• Advertisement

Sorry. I didn't read the flavor. I didn't know Alfred could shoot twice in one day.

Alfred, who ever you are, put the gun down until we have a confirmed read on someone.

Alfred shot Barbara and I’m sure whoever Alfred is has a mind of their own to make that decision for themselves.

Brendan and Jake are evil, there's my initial thoughts until I have a look at some wagonomics.

You're not looking so hot either is my first impression

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Alfred Pennyworth - Medic/Vig
    Ex-special forces, Alfred Pennyworth is not only extremely capable with a rifle but also with a medical kit be that suturing wounds, removing bullets or administering antidotes. Alfred has in his possession 2 bullets but he can't shoot the same day as he cures someone and this Butler extraordinaire is usually the only person who can cure poison in the game

Jake WW wrote: »
    Oi, Wendy House, you gave a few suggestions to me on who to kill earlier!

Yeah so after two villagers die this evening, and one other from your freeze ray, it's deemed a clever idea to shoot AGAIN today.

Bloody hell can we not just calm down and take stock.

But sure what do you care, you're evil

I agree here. I almost called for Brendan to be shot immediately, when he resisted, but I resisted and deleted that part before I posted.

The blame rests solely on the bullet holder.

Rash decisions are most likely going to benefit the Rogues.

I'd implore any potential future renegades to stay their firearms for the sake of the greater good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Ah ffs lads. Where the **** did the Babs shot come from? Absolute madness. Eva has to go tomorrow.

When he reappeared*

Autocorrect

Brendan and Jake are evil, there's my initial thoughts until I have a look at some wagonomics.

You're not looking so hot either is my first impression

But you’re saying I’m not looking great because a villager has died. Des was a villager and he was wagoned big time today. I may have changed my vote at the last minute but I was open and honest about it, I declared on thread when I did it.

Read back over my posts, you’ll see my head was melted.

Barbara didn’t get lynched, Alfred shot her so I don’t know why you’re grouping us together saying we’re gun toting?

Lynch results:

Desmond: Brendan, Phil, Doris, Clodagh, Abigail
    Barbara: Conor, Jake, Eva
    Orla: Holly, Frank
    Brendan: Henry, Gertrude
    Clodagh: Wendy, Barbara
    Liam: Orla
    Eva: Angus

I think that's right

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Uh oh! Bad Alfred!

Turned?

How did Alfred have two shots and one cure all today :confused:

Doris WW wrote: »
    Ah ffs lads. Where the **** did the Babs shot come from? Absolute madness. Eva has to go tomorrow.

I don't see why. Her thought process was clear on the thread.

Alfred shot the gun. He is the culprit no matter who called for it.

Alfred has now used his two bullets, so he can now only heal is that correct?

Doris WW wrote: »

Me specifically Doris, may I ask why?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

It was a CFD. Three of you piled on Babs in the last 30 mins, no one had declared when I left at 8.30pm.

Anyone calling for a shot on Babs immediately is suspect.

Let's calm down and take stock.

Jake and Brendan are evil anyways. Dunno if teamed though.

I wouldn't call it a CFD but I was one of the people advocating lynching Barbara and I stand by it

While I was out I was thinking about her seer tactic, it was completely flawed and hindering the village. Take for example I use that tactic, i'm not the seer but D0 I say I peeked Wolf 1, D1 I say I peeked Wolf 2 and so on. Under Barbara's tactic I now have to stick with these people to help keep the credibility of the tactic. Wendy does the same thing but picks Wolf 3 on D0 and the SK on D1. Now we have two people backing up two teams. Its a ridiculous tactic, the seer isn't that valuable that you should have people defending wolves like she defended Liam.
    PLUS and you'll like this Wendy, it completely negates any wagonomics when she is dead cause she's been basing her whole reads on clearing someone D0.

So Alfred was right to kill her, she was literally a hinderance to the village and that was before we had Clodagh's vote manipulation claim (which I believe)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Alfred, who ever you are, put the gun down until we have a confirmed read on someone.

He only had two bullets

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    If anyone has a bullet, shoot Babs.

It was Clodagh, not Eva who called for a shot on Babs.

I'm my eyes that still doesn't necessarily implicate her.

Taking the fact that Clodaghs's vote was changed twice at face value, seems a bit strange. Why would the wolves focus on the same person two votes running.

If it happened once, you would be doubting yourself, did I select the wrong person and possibly put the difference down to that.

Then again there is the possibility that she is sowing the seed that the Counterfeiter is active at the moment.

Taking it that she is being honest at the moment that it happened.

Conor WW wrote: »
    I also suggested he didn't shoot anyone, which he acknowledged and ignored. Although as I've said previously I don't think his actions were wolfy, just rash

Conor and Jake

th?id=OIP.ujqF5R84STwxf4t3auNMqQHaEK&pid=Api&P=0&w=294&h=166

Lynch results:

Desmond: Brendan, Phil, Doris, Clodagh, Abigail
    Barbara: Conor, Jake, Eva
    Orla: Holly, Frank
    Brendan: Henry, Gertrude
    Clodagh: Wendy, Barbara
    Liam: Orla
    Eva: Angus

I think that's right

I’m sorry but me Conor and Jake made one wagon which didn’t result in anyone’s death. Alfred choosing to shoot him is another story.

Desmond has a wagon of five on him with one confirmed good (Phil) on him and that literally caused his death. The argument wasn’t strong enough against him and that’s where I’ll be looking into tonight.

And come to think of it Doris being on Des and straight in with Eva has to go tomorrow. It stinks.

We’re being played like fiddles, literally ripping ourselves apart and both evils are guaranteed laughing their ways to the finish line. Do they even need to put in kill orders with the road we’re going down? Doubtful. We haven’t got one confirmed bad to the bone baddie, Dent wasn’t even a real one.

There’s far too many people getting glossed over, everyone needs to be looked at tomorrow and I mean EVERYONE! So anyone that needs to look into me and make your own assumption then work away, I have nothing to hide and I’ll be completely open and honest with anything thrown my way.

• Advertisement

How are we fixed numbers wise folks?

Henry you had that list earlier can you repost it with the updated info.

This is a clustermuck with 5 baddies still in play. Le sigh

Advertisement