Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Conor and Jake

th?id=OIP.ujqF5R84STwxf4t3auNMqQHaEK&pid=Api&P=0&w=294&h=166

Orla be like..
    giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d377ac04d75617a41f976b8&rid=giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Orla be like..
    giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d377ac04d75617a41f976b8&rid=giphy.gif

Had Orla focused on those two before? If not she's my number 2.

Wendy I'm on the phone so I can't post anything fancy like that I'm afraid.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    How are we fixed numbers wise folks?

Henry you had that list earlier can you repost it with the updated info.

This is a clustermuck with 5 baddies still in play. Le sigh

I was wondering about the numbers myself.

I’m going to hate myself for it tomorrow but I feel like an all nighter is on the cards, I feel like we’re being played big time and it’s doing my head in.

We need to assess the numbers and do some serious digging. I’m going to grab the laptop and have a serious look at votes and player posts then go from there

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I was wondering about the numbers myself.

I’m going to hate myself for it tomorrow but I feel like an all nighter is on the cards, I feel like we’re being played big time and it’s doing my head in.

We need to assess the numbers and do some serious digging. I’m going to grab the laptop and have a serious look at votes and player posts then go from there

Holly and Angus are just skating by imo. We need to look closer at everyone

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Had Orla focused on those two before? If not she's my number 2.

Yes on Conor

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Gothamites
    Abigail
    Angus
    Barbara
    Brendan
    Clodagh
    Conor
    Desmond
    Doris
    Eva
    Fiona
    Ewan
    Frank
    Gabriel
    Gertrude
    Henry
    Holly
    Jake
    Liam
    Orla
    Phil
    Riona
    Tegan
    Wendy

Good
    Batman
    Nightwing
    Alfred - Medic
    Commissioner Gordon - BG
    Barbara Gordon - Oracle

Unknown
    Catwoman - Thief

SK
    Joker
    Harley Quinn

Rogues
    Penguin - Counterfeiter
    Riddler - Gives out puzzles for prizes
    Poison Ivy - Gives 2 players potentially poison flowers
    Harvey Dent - Good and bad. Has healed someone with the flip of a coin.

• 23 18 in the village
    • 5 4 Good
    • 1 Unknown
    • 2 SK
    • 3 Bad
    • 1 Changeable
    • 8 Normal villagers or villagers +

Henrys list, but not sure where to start with putting the strikethroughs in the roles or the bottom part. I have strikes on des and babs added

1. Abigail
    2. Angus
    3. Barbara
    4. Brendan
    5. Clodagh
    6. Conor
    7. Doris
    8. Eva
    9. Frank
    10. Gertrude
    11. Henry
    12. Holly
    13. Jake
    14. Orla
    15. Riona
    16. Wendy

Ok, lets calm it down a bit.

16 players.

5 baddies, split across two teams.

So 11 VS 3 VS 2

2 likely dead tomorrow.

Worst case scenario 2 villagers which means 9 v 3 V 2

Baddies have to start killing each other off soon though.

I'm still optimistic. *Shrugs*

Gonna look at the lynch votes on my lunch break and try and break some things down as much as I can.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Two-Face uses the two-headed silver dollar, one side of which is scarred, the other side clean. Flipping the coin dictates Dent when making any significant life decisions. If the coin lands on the scarred side, Two-Face will pursue acts of evil. If the coin lands on the unmarked side, he is compelled to commit acts of good.

Two-Face often defers to his coin in choices of life and death, to the point that he will rely on the coin even if the subsequent flip jeopardizes his own plans. He once collaborated with the Joker and the Penguin to poison Batman, but when Robin suggested a coin-toss to decide the final outcome of the plan, Two-Face attacked the Penguin to get the antidote.

——-

So Dent tossed a coin , it came up Heads and Desmond was saved. Maybe if it came up shady or tails Desmond would be dead? Desmond we now know was good. He , as far as I can remember was suspect of Liam for awhile. Do people think Dent had to be good on Monday? If not then his coin toss was possibly because Desmond was good and he was trying to kill him. Surely dents only village lean was the numbers element?! I wouldn’t fancy having to try to play good one day and play bad the next day?!

I wonder did the wolves suspect Desmond was the seer cause shortly after
    Desmond WW wrote: »
    Just in case I should be munched. On mobile so quick catch up

Wendy Wolf rolls off the tongue. She's my lock wolf

If I was investigating further I'd have Liam, Steve and Fiona on my list for further analysis. Bad vibes all round! Lynch Wendy first is my shout

Desmond was poisoned and then coin toss by two face (Liam) trying to finish him off.

What that would mean is that Doris got the real poison. This is important as it would sort of clear one person from team wolf anyway. Not just that , it hints that maybe they can only choose non wolves which would sort of clear Phil. Maybe tomorrow will reveal more information.

Doris never got poisoned you lunatic,

Day 1: Abigail, Desmond

Day 2: Phil, Jake

And Phil is dead, so yeah, hes pretty clear.

its a good sign for Abigail though if we're using your analysis for what its worth

• Advertisement

its a good sign for Abigail though if we're using your analysis for what its worth

Eh... how so, Desmond was villager.

It means absolutely nothing for Abi's alignment

Trying to make a fist of a wagonomics at the moment, but with 2 wolf teams it makes it kinda tricky. There's no real way to apportion clearedness for people voting and being voted by Liam for example. Although he voted Desmond Day1 so that's straight forward enough.

Doris never got poisoned you lunatic,

Day 1: Abigail, Desmond

Day 2: Phil, Jake

Why did I have Doris on my mind for something :confused:

I need to start keeping proper notes!!

Yeh exactly Abigail is, in my book, sort of wolf cleared at least. It adds up for me anyway. I suppose it’s Jake who is sort of mini cleared then (he didn’t get poison though).

I'm literally staring at the votes myself at the moment Gertie.

First thing that stands out is Brendan being so static on Dessie.

Frank made the assertion that the wolves might be only able to poison villagers. If that really is the case, then Abigail could be a villager if she was able to receive the flower. Just because both Abi and Des were healed, doesn't mean that Franks theory is completely out the window

Abigail is not in any way cleared, this is nonsense.

Desmond is a flipped villager, Abigail is alignment unknown.

Stop making associations for undead players please

Did you actually read the theory? Every time I soften on you , you go and do this!!! It would mean Abigail is not on the wolf team, maybe SK but not wolf.

You don’t think it was a coincidence that Desmond was attacking Liam all day and you think Liam tossed a coin to save him?
    Just in case I should be munched. On mobile so quick catch up

Wendy Wolf rolls off the tongue. She's my lock wolf

If I was investigating further I'd have Liam, Steve and Fiona on my list for further analysis. Bad vibes all round! Lynch Wendy first is my shout
    Oh wow, that was stupid, medic had till 9pm no? Why make a decision at this point is bizarre!

Btw Liam is wolf 2 for when I die

NRV + Is basically a role not listed in the OP, I have one of those! I'm dead tonight so might aswell reveal that bit now :(
    On the basis of the Wendy reveal my FFA is

Ewan
    Ewan, pure fluff and nothing posting. Genie appearance aswell. I have one other reason linked to my role which I am happy to reveal if the village concensus is there

Fiona
    Pure fluff and mechanic posts. Very little of substance and coming across wolfy

Liam
    Really think he is a wolf, wanted me to die earlier, thought I was dodge but didnt originally include me in the FFA before later dropping me in. Wolf
    Honourable mention for Steve, I feel he is dodgy too.

Frank made the assertion that the wolves might be only able to poison villagers. If that really is the case, then Abigail could be a villager if she was able to receive the flower. Just because both Abi and Des were healed, doesn't mean that Franks theory is completely out the window

Why are people discounting that wolves can't fake poison themselves.

Explain it to me please

I'm literally staring at the votes myself at the moment Gertie.

First thing that stands out is Brendan being so static on Dessie.

That's a good point. I'm thinking along the lines of a wolf in anti-spew. The fact he only appears when his name is mentioned is another mark. I've only done the colouring in so far.

Taking these two lists at their word for accuracy
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    Ewan WW: Angus WW, Wendy WW,Henry WW, Abigail WW, Desmond WW, eva ww, Phil WW, Fiona ww
    Orla WW: steve ww, Holly WW, Gertrude WW, Frank WW, Jake WW
    Desmond WW: Liam WW, Clodagh WW, Brendan WW
    Eva WW: Doris WW, Conor WW
    Frank WW: Orla WW
    Liam WW: Riona ww
    Conor WW: Barbara WW
    Wendy WW: Ewan WW
    Fiona WW: Tegan WW
    Lynch results:

Desmond: Brendan, Phil, Doris, Clodagh, Abigail
    Barbara: Conor, Jake, Eva
    Orla: Holly, Frank
    Brendan: Henry, Gertrude
    Clodagh: Wendy, Barbara
    Liam: Orla
    Eva: Angus

I think that's right

Abigail is not in any way cleared, this is nonsense.

Desmond is a flipped villager, Abigail is alignment unknown.

Stop making associations for undead players please

I'm using the word "could" - its a theory. Nobody is calling anybody a lock clear villager lol

• Advertisement

Explain it to me please

I'm not discounting it at all. I'm just elaborating on Franks theory.

Easy there big fella ;)

Explain it to me please

Are you purposely ignoring the point I’m making? Look at my post. It’s not “wolves can’t poison themselves”.

Why are being so difficult in this game? Really and truly I don’t feel like you’re on my team and if that’s the case you are bad. You certainly aren’t trying to work with me and I’ve noticed you ignore things I’ve said many times that you had either brought up later or agreed with others. If I had a Bullet I’d be interested to see what it would yield from you cause I wouldn’t have to spend so much time keeping tabs on you.

No I didn’t and if I was guessing I’d be inclined to think you Guys maybe on the same team...

You are both twisting a narrative of the point I made....

Frank WW wrote: »
    Are you purposely ignoring the point I’m making? Look at my post. It’s not “wolves can’t poison themselves”.

Why are being so difficult in this game? Really and truly I don’t feel like you’re on my team and if that’s the case you are bad. You certainly aren’t trying to work with me and I’ve noticed you ignore things I’ve said many times that you had either brought up later or agreed with others. If I had a Bullet I’d be interested to see what it would yield from you cause I wouldn’t have to spend so much time keeping tabs on you.

How is Abigail clear of being a wolf though, Desmond is the flipped villager.

If the wolves poisoned Des then they fake poisoned Abigail, there's no reason I can see why wolves can't do that to themselves.

Real poison, nah. Not possible - same as a self munch.

That's a good point. I'm thinking along the lines of a wolf in anti-spew. The fact he only appears when his name is mentioned is another mark. I've only done the colouring in so far.

Taking these two lists at their word for accuracy

So if we're looking at static voters then Holly is screaming out to me as another wolf.

Early on the Orla wagon day 1, first on day 2.

Literally no progression from her at all.

Do I think that Brendan/Holly are teamed though? Fcuk knows.

Both have trademark wolfy signs in their voting though.

Angus being early on both wagons is my third takeaway.

Still staring though :pac:

How is Abigail clear of being a wolf though, Desmond is the flipped villager.

If the wolves poisoned Des then they fake poisoned Abigail, there's no reason I can see why wolves can't do that to themselves.

Real poison, nah. Not possible - same as a self munch.

Two face flipped a coin to kill Desmond. Why wouid he do that if Desmond might die from real poison?

Desmond was onto two face from morning 1. Why would two face toss a coin to save him?

Two face flipped a coin to kill Desmond. Why wouid he do that if Desmond might die from real poison?

Desmond was onto two face from morning 1. Why would two face toss a coin to save him?

This would Mean Abigail got real poison!

Tell me, why would two face waste a coin toss kill on Desmond if Desmond might have the real posion?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

No I didn’t and if I was guessing I’d be inclined to think you Guys maybe on the same team...

I believe this.

I was trying to support your argument, but maybe I don't actually understand your argument and to that end, I'd like to bow out right now

• Advertisement

Two Face was a villager day 1 though, how would he know who was poisoned

Advertisement