Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    I don’t recall getting any advice from you beforehand?

I'm in work. I've just stolen a quick read and saw the kill post.

If the village doesn't have enough to go on then not shooting is better than shooting.

We've a 1 in 4ish chance of hitting a bad and a 3 in 4ish chance of hitting a good. It's not worth the chance. Expecially with so many roled villagers left in play.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Finally some good news.

Things got chaotic in the last hour it seems, trying to catch up here.

Have only been able to keep half an eye on the chat. Is that all bullets used up now?

Or is there more killings likely before tonight's vote.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Okay, its been a while now, so lets update from first impressions.

ewan: 9 posts. not batman, annoyed at not being SK, angus is bad confirmed, my god you're wolfie, vote angus, hidden roles, calls gabs theory terrible, it was terrible, angus is bad wendy is next, how is wanting to be SK wolfie, messes with sparticus reveal, angus is bad.

well, i don't think ewan likes angus, but zero evidence to their accusations make them extremely lame and weak.

Most villagery think they have done is call gabs theory rubbish. But destruction is easy, construction is hard, so no villagery points on offer here yet.

angus: Angus 62 posts. Without even ISO'ing I have villagery feel about angus now. they are working and i'm happy with that. moves angus off this list.

conor: conor 26 posts. They are not making connections i am making, they are not seeing the straight forward but are being contrary. Either our brains work on serious other wave lenghts, or they are just not in the village mindset.
    "I think we can all agree that Steve has found a wolf, only a wolf would disagree." I just don't understand what they are on about
    "Good and bad news for Des and Abby, likely to not be suspected as a wolves just yet. Bad news is there’s a 25% chance they’ll be dead by lynch" Like, you only get the good news if you sucessfully save somebody, so its eaither good news or bad news, and its not that until after if happens, this post is whack and premature. Not coming off my list.

eva: Not coming off my list.

liam: Liam 57 posts: okay, i see immediatly why they are on the list, now, lets see if we can take them off. "This is interesting. In a different game, you’d have been all over an opener like that. " seems to know who player behind account is ? doing work. standing against Spartacus is fine, they are showing conviction in there stand, not a wolf does that make. TBH, I think Desmond could be a wolf, being "poisoned" to garner villager points. If Alfred is listening, I think Abigail should be saved. Of course she knew. Yeah, i've been mind melding alot with liam, so for now, off with you, get out of my list.

clodagh: clodagh 16 posts. not afraid of play with people emotions.
    "Yep. This will filter out all the BS, false claims and expose those who support them" "So he a number game and could win it for either side depending on which role he is in. Could be a game changer as numbers dwindle"
    Yep, you're not going anywhere.

New list

Ewan
    Conor
    Eva
    Clodagh

#FFA1

There’s nothing of substance there on me?
    Cause I said it was good and bad news with the poison? Like I said if they were poisoned and Alfred saved one and both lived it would clear the one he saved from being a wolf, I stand by that.
    As for the contrarian aspect, I stand by that too, it was proved again today to be a poor tactic but the town is persisting with helping the wolves

Will you admit that your list might be actual BS given what we now know about Liam and Ewan?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Ewan WW| Angus WW, Wendy WW, Henry WW, Abigail WW, Desmond WW, eva ww, Phil WW, Fiona ww
    Orla WW| steve ww, Holly WW, Gertrude WW, Frank WW, Jake WW
    Desmond WW| Liam WW, Clodagh WW, Brendan WW
    Eva WW| Doris WW, Conor WW
    Frank WW| Orla WW
    Liam WW| Riona ww
    Conor WW| Barbara WW
    Wendy WW| Ewan WW
    Fiona WW| Tegan WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Fair play to you Alfred. Best of luck to you Jake in surviving this poison but I'm feeling lucky.

tenor.gif?itemid=8704706

If you survive this post is going to look wolfy as f**k :o

Feeling lucky because you know you were given the non lethal flower?

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    There’s nothing of substance there on me?
    Cause I said it was good and bad news with the poison? Like I said if they were poisoned and Alfred saved one and both lived it would clear the one he saved from being a wolf, I stand by that.
    As for the contrarian aspect, I stand by that too, it was proved again today to be a poor tactic but the town is persisting with helping the wolves

Will you admit that your list might be actual BS given what we now know about Liam and Ewan?

That list is old.

Try arguing with one from today.

Added Fiona

Ewan WW| Angus WW, Wendy WW, Henry WW, Abigail WW, Desmond WW, eva ww, Phil WW, Fiona ww
    Orla WW| steve ww, Holly WW, Gertrude WW, Frank WW, Jake WW
    Desmond WW| Liam WW, Clodagh WW, Brendan WW
    Eva WW| Doris WW, Conor WW
    Frank WW| Orla WW
    Liam WW| Riona ww
    Conor WW| Barbara WW
    Wendy WW| Ewan WW
    Fiona WW| Tegan WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    If you survive this post is going to look wolfy as f**k :o

Feeling lucky because you know you were given the non lethal flower?

Nope but I've a new lease of life now that I now I won't be preventing Alfred from doing some good work.

Nope but I've a new lease of life now that I now I won't be preventing Alfred from doing some good work.

I so believe you are village, the best that you can hope for is that jake is also village and is actually poisoned.

As eva said, knowing that, your last post is terribad.

I so believe you are village, the best that you can hope for is that jake is also village and is actually poisoned.

As eva said, knowing that, your last post is terribad.

Not quite the best I can hope for Barbara. I can, and do, hope that Jake is bad. Or do you think the poison would not affect the SK team?

• Advertisement

Not quite the best I can hope for Barbara. I can, and do, hope that Jake is bad. Or do you think the poison would not affect the SK team?

:pac: that would be optimum. :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Gothamites
    Abigail
    Angus
    Barbara
    Brendan
    Clodagh
    Conor
    Desmond
    Doris
    Eva
    Fiona
    Ewan
    Frank
    Gabriel
    Gertrude
    Henry
    Holly
    Jake
    Liam
    Orla
    Phil
    Riona
    Tegan
    Wendy

Good
    Batman
    Nightwing
    Alfred - Medic
    Commissioner Gordon - BG
    Barbara Gordon - Oracle

Unknown
    Catwoman - Thief

SK
    Joker
    Harley Quinn

Rogues
    Penguin - Counterfeiter
    Riddler - Gives out puzzles for prizes
    Poison Ivy - Gives 2 players potentially poison flowers
    Harvey Dent - Good and bad. Has healed someone with the flip of a coin.

• 23 18 in the village
    • 5 4 Good
    • 1 Unknown
    • 2 SK
    • 3 Bad
    • 1 Changeable
    • 8 Normal villagers or villagers +

:pac: that would be optimum. :pac:

Why did you say previously that the best case would be jake being an nrv?

Why did you say previously that the best case would be jake being an nrv?

Because that was how i was seeing it.
    Lets hope for jake to be team SK, and being poisoned.

Because that was how i was seeing it.
    Lets hope for jake to be team SK, and being poisoned.

By that do you mean that you don't think Jake is SK, or that you forgot team SK could be poisoned?

Liam WW wrote: »
    I will explain just before I fire. It won't be from the office though. So, another few hours to go.

BTW, it hardly needs to be said, but Alfred should heal Phil!

Liam was evil and suggested that Alfred should heal me. This suggests that I've the fake poison and that Alfred would have been wasting their time by healing me.

I voted Desmond.

Interesting that Liam would vote for Desmond after saving him as Harvey Dent. Not sure what to make of that yet.

By that do you mean that you don't think Jake is SK, or that you forgot team SK could be poisoned?

From my POV, i have you as village.
    I cannot go to deep into how i have you as village, as same method can be used to find RVs, and that's how I knew Fiona was one.

I wasn't thinking too hard about the jake side, tbh.

TBH, I think Desmond could be a wolf, being "poisoned" to garner villager points.

I'd already had the tingles about this, and his quick response "expecting it" ups my suspicious mind.

Liam also thinks Desmond could be a wolf and yet saves him. This is either setting Desmond up for a fall or trying to distance himself from Desmond.

I cannot go to deep into how i have you as village, as same method can be used to find RVs, and that's how I knew Fiona was one.

I have me as village too. It's just strange that you posted that the best case for me was that Jake was poisoned and is an NRV.

• Advertisement

Desmond be like

giphy.gif

I'm onto you Desmondo. Vote in.

I have me as village too. It's just strange that you posted that the best case for me was that Jake was poisoned and is an NRV.

Strange how?

My brain is absolute mush after today but there’s something amiss that I can’t quite put my finger on.

I have an appointment now but will be back in less than an hour and hopefully fresh eyes will do me some good.

That list is old.

Try arguing with one from today.

All you gave on me today was a list

Phil you’re being very odd with your line of questioning towards Barbara :rolleyes:

Chat soon anyway, gotta go

Strange how?

Strange that you said the best case for me was that I wasn't poisoned and that Jake was and was an NRV. When in fact the best case for all of us is that I am not poisoned and that Jake is team SK and was poisoned.

All of the below work on the basis of me being good

Best cases
    Jake is team SK is poisoned
    Jake is RV and I'm poisoned

Medium Case
    Jake is NRV and either of us are poisoned

Worst Cases
    Jake is RV and he is poisoned
    Jake is team SK and I am poisoned

Given Liam's posts though I'd be happy enough to guess that Jake was poisoned.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Phil you’re being very odd with your line of questioning towards Barbara :rolleyes:

Chat soon anyway, gotta go

Why am I the one being odd?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Liam also thinks Desmond could be a wolf and yet saves him. This is either setting Desmond up for a fall or trying to distance himself from Desmond.

I've literally banged the drum for him to be shot! He didn't want me healed yesterday either when I was poisoned.

At 14:43 you had Fiona as 5th wolfiest and Liam as 2nd most village.

By 16:37 you were vetoing both

You’re all over the shop and clearly full of it

• Advertisement

Strange that you said the best case for me was that I wasn't poisoned and that Jake was and was an NRV. When in fact the best case for all of us is that I am not poisoned and that Jake is team SK and was poisoned.

All of the below work on the basis of me being good

Best cases
    Jake is team SK is poisoned
    Jake is RV and I'm poisoned

Medium Case
    Jake is NRV and either of us are poisoned

Worst Cases
    Jake is RV and he is poisoned
    Jake is team SK and I am poisoned

Given Liam's posts though I'd be happy enough to guess that Jake was poisoned.

Okay,

see this

there is different POVs here to consider.

you are right in the situation, looking at all the situations that can happen you.
    thats great, very villagery for your situation.

I'm not in there with you, i'm trying to make a village , and find villagers, and overlooked the jake could be SK, as i was trying to read the villagerness in him, not the wolfieness.

I'm not seeing why SK shoots fiona, its not an SK move. Why would SK even admit to having the gun, why not just roll the dice and shoot.

Advertisement