Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    I just found a shakespeare translator - Its possible ill play the rest of the game like this!

This has me puzzled, why Shakespeare, Joker or Riddler move?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

A few games ago. Trit came out with seer claim immediately. And post game we discussed using a tactic whereby NRV claim so that the real seer can easily state their reads and when /if they are dead can easily be confirmed.

How do the village feel about using this tactic.

So: I've peeked Fiona and he's a village. The wolves will know if I've got it wrong and I'm not the seer and if only one or two people do it wolves can find the real seer so it needs to be a group action.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Im the seer i peeked gabriel, he is the joker probably and I will shoot him when I find my gun

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    A few games ago. Trit came out with seer claim immediately. And post game we discussed using a tactic whereby NRV claim so that the real seer can easily state their reads and when /if they are dead can easily be confirmed.

How do the village feel about using this tactic.

So: I've peeked Fiona and he's a village. The wolves will know if I've got it wrong and I'm not the seer and if only one or two people do it wolves can find the real seer so it needs to be a group action.

Gabe can you explain this a bit more? I’m getting some I’m Spartacus vibes here but do you mean we all say I’ve peeked such and such and hope for the best? If we all do it and the wolves know we’re wrong then does that not leave the seer or other RVs out in the open? Surely we don’t want RVs participating for fear they get it right and get munched so say you have NRVs do it. The wolves know who the wolves are and who the NRVs are. They also know who the RVs are because they aren’t participating?

I might be overthinking this or I just don’t fully understand what you’re saying?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I'm the seer and I peeked Gabs, he's a villager

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    She's not listed, but she's right there in the OP. You really think she'd not make an appearance, or even think she might and that mentioning her wouldn't be a good idea.

That's where I found Harley, I said Harvey. my bad.

I listed a bunch of.people I found on that same post and since then. Why is one line/name being tunneled?

She's not listed, but she's right there in the OP. You really think she'd not make an appearance, or even think she might and that mentioning her wouldn't be a good idea.

I listed a bunch of.people I found on that same post and since then. Why is one line/name being tunneled?

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    AmrP.gif

Tough times in Gotham

Eva WW wrote: »
    Gabe can you explain this a bit more? I’m getting some I’m Spartacus vibes here but do you mean we all say I’ve peeked such and such and hope for the best? If we all do it and the wolves know we’re wrong then does that not leave the seer or other RVs out in the open? Surely we don’t want RVs participating for fear they get it right and get munched so say you have NRVs do it. The wolves know who the wolves are and who the NRVs are. They also know who the RVs are because they aren’t participating?

I might be overthinking this or I just don’t fully understand what you’re saying?

I'll need to go back and have a read of the conversation but I think you're right probably only a few NRVs should do it. Probably not the rolled guys but NOT all NRVs cause then the RV could be deduced.

• Advertisement

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Im the seer i peeked gabriel, he is the joker probably and I will shoot him when I find my gun

I've asked you about this gun, you won't respond. Where are you getting or from. How are you so sure.

I've asked you about this gun, you won't respond. Where are you getting or from. How are you so sure.

No concern of yours yet, but it is a big gun, and it shoots bullets.

OK i was taking the pee but multiple people claiming seer wont help the village so we should stop that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I peeked Steve, they are villager.

Oh apologies I didn't see this before I posted. That is a nice theory but not the case at all. I didn't even think Harley Quinn was a playable character when I posted that gif. She's my favourite female DC character and Margot Robbie as her is fire :o

On Gabriel, I actually wanted to go back and look at his posts, from what I remembered when reading them he keeps referring to HarVey Quinn. I'm not sure what that means but it confused the hell out of me because when he said Harvey I kept thinking he was talking about Harvey Dent.

I meant Harley but Fiona has completely taken what I said out of context and then put words in my mouth.

I was looking at a theory about avatars and gave a list of a bunch of characters that I'd found as avatars. Fiona is focused on one of them and completely ignoring prior posts.

Eva you're village for me.

No concern of yours yet, but it is a big gun, and it shoots bullets.

Big gun eh

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I peeked Steve, they are villager.

Wait does everyone do it?

Surely the information that is bad points to wolfs towards the real seer.?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I'll need to go back and have a read of the conversation but I think you're right probably only a few NRVs should do it. Probably not the rolled guys but NOT all NRVs cause then the RV could be deduced.

RVs will do it, SKs will do it, wolves will do it.

OK i was taking the pee but multiple people claiming seer wont help the village so we should stop that

Disagree, will see where people's thoughts are atm

Harley?

• Advertisement

GOD DAMMIT ORLA NOW I HAVE TO CHANGE MY AVATAR

Orla WW wrote: »
    Harley?

he could be harley yes one or the other

Wait does everyone do it?

Surely the information that is bad points to wolfs towards the real seer.?

How so

he could be harley yes one or the other

I was going Harley for you Fiona

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

If I understood correctly after the 13-seer game, a full reveal was recommended simply because the seer was the only role. While I think the intentions are good (though I'm not thrilled about who made the suggestion), I don't think we should go down the road of saying who we peeked.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Be very unfortunate for our seer if most of our “NRV volunteers” were wolves. And does NRVs only being involved not reduce the pool of players for our RVs to hide?

Apparently there's a bit I have missed. Will have a read back from this morning.

Not sure I'm following this theory of Babs on Eva like at all. Is it purely just cos she didn't mention the Joker in her role summary?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

If you say it often enough we might just believe you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    GOD DAMMIT ORLA NOW I HAVE TO CHANGE MY AVATAR

Your new avatar suited this post perfectly :pac:

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »
    How so

Well i someone says x is a villager and they are a wolf they know they aren't the seer.

The seer clearing a wolf on thread to stay hidden would obviously be silly, so they just wouldn't post.

So if people are making bad reads the pool for the seer is cut now for munching quite sharply.

Its a bad idea.

From my first impression maybe people can enlighten me more though

Advertisement