Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Extreme Rules 2019 (Spoilers)

Options
  • 10-07-2019 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,799 ✭✭✭✭

Extreme_Rules_Poster_2.jpg

Sunday 14th July- 11pm Preshow with midnight start for the main show live on the wwe network

Seth Rollins (c) and Becky Lynch (c) vs. Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans Extreme Rules match for both the WWE Universal Championship and WWE Raw Women's Championship

The Undertaker and Roman Reigns vs. Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre No Holds Barred'

Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Samoa Joe- WWE Championship

Bayley (c) vs. Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross- 2-on-1 Handicap Match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship

Drew Gulak (c) vs. Tony Nese- WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Daniel Bryan and Rowan (c) vs. The New Day (Big E and Xavier Woods) vs. Heavy Machinery (Otis and Tucker)- Triple Threat Tag team match for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship

Aleister Black vs. Cesaro

Ricochet (c) vs. AJ Styles- WWE United States Championship

Braun Strowman vs. Bobby Lashley- Last Man Standing match

The Revival (Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder) (c) vs. The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso)- WWE Raw Tag Team Champions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭nannerby

Rollins and Lynch in a crappy mixed tag match jesus did they fall out with vince or something.

Hope Joe wins as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

except for the top 2 matches actually think this could be a really good ppv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

sky88 wrote: »
    except for the top 2 matches actually think this could be a really good ppv

The Bailey handicap match will not be any good. Alexa is sick with some sinus problems.

Strowman/ Lashley can they just stop having matches please, they are awful

The rest could be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Alexa is poxed with injuries/ailments over the last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

For some reason, I always think of Drew Gulak and Tony Nese as the same person

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,301 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

So how extreme will they go in Philly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    For some reason, I always think of Drew Gulak and Tony Nese as the same person

I always think of Nese as a small eilas

Pretty much 90% of the roster look the same. Long hair, beard.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The Bailey handicap match will not be any good. Alexa is sick with some sinus problems.

Strowman/ Lashley can they just stop having matches please, they are awful

The rest could be ok.

I actually think the gimmick could really make Strowman/Lashley super interesting. There'll be loads of stuff to throw each other onto, around and hit each other with. Brawn has always been at his most watchable when he's given stuff like that to break.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,105 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is SCKO barred, him as Reigns partner would work more than Taker now

• Advertisement

I really really really hope Baron and Lacey win.

Do you really? A Summerslam built around Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans would be all kinds of disastrous.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,441 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

No you don’t.

I really really really do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

J. Marston wrote: »
    Do you really? A Summerslam built around Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans would be all kinds of disastrous.

The perfect encapsulation of current WWE.

I really hope Lacey pins Becky and Seth loses his title. It would be comedy gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,105 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The Man will pin Corbin

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The Man will pin Corbin

The man will TAP Corbin. But 100% she's retaining Seth's title for him.

They won't have Corbin tap to Becky. Maria said on Raw "What kind of man taps to a woman?" That would put him at level of Ellsworth and Mike Kanellis.

I think it'll be a double pin after Becky hits the Manhandle Slam and Seth does the Curb Stomp.

Then they'll awkwardly kiss and we can put this painful angle behind us.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,799 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Hope they dont do a breakup angle with Becky and Seth like they did in past with real life couple's. Prob social media would kill than angle tbh

Prob tune in later going too kilkenny for Bob Dylan so prob be home in time.

Finn not on card ??? I wonder will he finally turn heel and align with the club

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,813 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Assumed he would be considering Nakamura beat him on Smackdown.

Maybe will be announced on the preshow. Assumed the women's tag title match would be here as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭Ridley

Lynch vs Lesnar for Summerslam

Ridley wrote: »
    Lynch vs Lesnar for Summerslam

If they wanna get some heat behind a Rollins/Lesnar match for Summerslam, have Brock F5 her tonight.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

If they wanna get some heat behind a Rollins/Lesnar match for Summerslam, have Brock F5 her tonight.

That would be amazing. But WWE wouldn’t have the balls to do it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

A Japanese site was advertised Baron as universal champion. It was taken down since but there were screen grabs of if. I know card is subject to change and all that but you never know with WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭Ridley

Heyman announces that Lesnar is cashing in on Lynch then while all the officials are all scrambling around on whether that is even possible, Lesnar drops Rollins. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,441 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Loughc wrote: »
    A Japanese site was advertised Baron as universal champion. It was taken down since but there were screen grabs of if. I know card is subject to change and all that but you never know with WWE.

So possibly the 2019 version of the Wrestlemania IV **** up with the wwf magazine then ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

Corbin is totally going to be champ what with the new "be shocking!" directive in WWE.

They don't realise that the surprises are supposed to be things that people want to see.

KO vs Ziggler has been added to the main show and Finn vs Nakamura for the IC title has been added to the kick-off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,813 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Because why have a title match on the main show when you can have a pointless match

Advertisement