Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Extreme Rules 2019 (Spoilers)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Here are the crowd killers, The Revival. Never have a pair of nobodies had such a high opinion of themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

Wait, what?

Finn was IC champ and apparently lost it to Nakamura on the Sam Roberts pre-show?

I genuinely didn't even know he had the belt in the first place and i don't really understand why he was wrestling Shinsuke.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,441 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

J. Marston wrote: »
    Here are the crowd killers, The Revival. Never have a pair of nobodies had such a high opinion of themselves.
    The revival are the best tag team in WWE J. Just because WWE book them like crap isn't their fault.

The Revival are by far the best tag team in WWE but WWE has no idea how to book tag teams.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    The revival are the best tag team in WWE J. Just because WWE book them like crap isn't their fault.
    lawlolawl wrote: »
    The Revival are by far the best tag team in WWE but WWE has no idea how to book tag teams.

A pair of Dean Malenkos. Technically great I'm sure but not an ounce of personality between the pair of them. NXT hides that very well for a lot of guys and girls, as much I love the Takeovers.

• Advertisement

A pair of Dean Malenkos. Technically great I'm sure but not an ounce of personality between the pair of them. NXT hides that very well for a lot of guys and girls, as much I love the Takeovers.
    Were Dennis Condrey and bobby Eaton the most charismatic people ? No, but they are one of the best tag teams ever.

Scott Dawson is this generations Arn Anderson.

Nicely Done the revival.

I mean, they're no Shane Mc Mahon and Drew or Shane Mc Mahon and Elias......

Battle of Main Event jobbers coming up.

Who wins?

Who cares!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Battle of Main Event jobbers coming up.

Who wins?

Who cares!

Go away

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Decent show so far.

That ref who yells "kick out" is back. **** off please.

What if it turns out that Cesaro wasn't the one knocking on the door at all and this is all some hilarious misunderstanding?

The street profits are funny people. Alexa is gold also.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Been really good show surprisingly enough

The street profits are funny people. Alexa is gold also.

Cryme Tyme all over again.

Thinly veiled racism ahoy!

Alexa bliss is a gorgeous and and a a goddess.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,342 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Genuinely forgot this was even on until a few minutes ago. Been reading that it’s a good show so far though?

Alexis bliss is a gorgeous and and a a goddess.

It's a shame she keeps getting her brains scrambled by barely-trained, overpushed, clumsy idiots.

• Advertisement

Yeah remember Sasha banks who took her ball home.

Sasha interfering? Corey's line about Bayley "having a friend who abandoned her" makes me think so.

Sasha interfering? Corey's line about Bayley "having a friend who abandoned her" makes me think so.
    I hope not. Hopefully Sasha never comes back. I wouldn't miss her.

I'm not watching this but bayley is supposedly bright orange from spray tan and the womens tag champs are doing some internet watch along thing rather than having a match?

Sasha is never coming back because they realise it would be a really bad idea to put someone in front of a live audience when that person is completely done with their dumpster fire of an employer.

They'll pay her to do nothing for 3+ years just so she can't go elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

The "extreme" is part of "extremely bad" or "extremely boring" which is what this entire card will be.

I can't wait for Champ Corbin.

My god, give it a rest. That was such a reach. Don't try so hard.

A WWE last man standing match?

Can't wait for every single hiptoss/strike/slight nudge to result in a 9 count for dramatic effect!

It's a hardcore rest-off and neither of these damned souls, forever trapped in 50/50 booking are willing to be the sleepier man!

It's every fúcking thread at this point with him. It's probably backseat modding or whatever but can a mod do something about this tomorrow?

It's every fúcking thread at this point with him. It's probably backseat modding or whatever but can a mod do something about this tomorrow?

You want me banned for pointing out that garbage is garbage?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

That was great shows been great fun so far

Advertisement