Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Here can we stop with this village gang crap. Sounds as bad as that phrase we must not utter.. Everyone is a wolf right now. Especially everyone who isn't me!

Everyone is a wolf. Everyone is an nrv. Weve diddly squat to go on.

Just trying to have a laugh and god forbid a bit of fun

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Here can we stop with this village gang crap. Sounds as bad as that phrase we must not utter.. Everyone is a wolf right now. Especially everyone who isn't me!

Statistically we’re far more likely to be village than wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Is the gang stuff not friends reference?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

No fun to be had here! We've work to do. Village haven't won in ages:(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    You guys sound like you’re forming a ‘pack’.

Shade attempt no. 2. Interesting Dessie
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    Do we have an overnight curfew?

First killing action is the munch?

No overnight curfew mentioned in the OP
    I’m going to bounce, be back tomorrow once a train or two has formed see if I can be of help. Don’t form one on me, I could potentially be useful.

Bye all, don’t miss me too much.

Ok....
    So potentially outing yourself as an RV on day 0. Either a really silly move, or a wolf trying to protect themselves while laying low

Pointing it out could be described as equally silly.
    Isla WW wrote: »
    We're forming a village pack, I hope.

Pocket denied.
    Here's a test. If it worked then the gif conveys my feelings towards you.

filmeditor-movie-comedy-3oeSB6pawq6G99xCXS

Pockety pockety Isla two posts in a row :cool:
    God I love Isla. The REAL Isla

Meh.
    Fiona WW wrote: »
    PICNIC

What's the reference? I don't get it?
    Desmond WW wrote: »
    Oh...in that case can I join?

From shading one post to this the next. You're a conundrum Desmond.
    If you're also a villager then yes.
    Henry WW wrote: »
    Whats the magic word? Just to make sure I get in like
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    It’s a question. How,any phalanges are on the plane?
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Can I join too? I want to be part of the gang. NYC is scary with no friends.

Lots of people want to join this imaginary gang it seems.

You mean... LC?

Statistically we’re far more likely to be village than wolf.

Both good points.

Aye Holly, so far your own work consists of running a gif workshop, some light rescinded shade on Babs and giving out about an imaginary village gang?

Anything you'd like to discuss?

FYI I'll probably be responding in this manner as long as I'm alive, multiquotes FTW. Also I'm a busy bee.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Can I join too? I want to be part of the gang. NYC is scary with no friends.

Mais bien sur mon ami. It's all coming together now.

55f301c7200c34353591b239_joey-phoebe-friends-21354311-500-220.gif

:D:D:D:D

giphy.gif

To be fair, not everyone is a wolf. I am not one for example.

c516c3b35041438d1a9ac7c86e0f7fbf.gif

Do we have an overnight curfew?

First killing action is the munch?

From the OP - "The first action will be munch which will take place at on Monday at 10am followed by lynch at 9pm."

No mention of an overnight curfew either.

Katie WW wrote: »

Aye Holly, so far your own work consists of running a gif workshop, some light rescinded shade on Babs and giving out about an imaginary village gang?

Anything you'd like to discuss?

Appreciate the work.

So far I have done no work. Only poke and prod. I'll continue doing that until I see something or somewhere where I believe I can help the village. At the moment the only thing to do is try to keep the posting up. The more posts, the more potential evidence later in the game.

My rescinding was directed at Nigel tho, not Babs. She still feeling didn't for me.

I've nothing specific to discuss, but once I do you'll know lol

• Advertisement

By the way I hope my village pack is all good. If you do betray me though, be warned.

giphy.gif

Statistically villagers quote may be true and a good point. But if we weren't through the game thinking like that we'd get nowhere!

Same with Gabriel saying everyone's nrv. Thinking like that gets us nothing. Suspicion should be on everyone. Not expected goodness

Appreciate the work.

So far I have done no work. Only poke and prod. I'll continue doing that until I see something or somewhere where I believe I can help the village. At the moment the only thing to do is try to keep the posting up. The more posts, the more potential evidence later in the game.

My rescinding was directed at Nigel tho, not Babs. She still feeling didn't for me.

I've nothing specific to discuss, but once I do you'll know lol

Fair enough. You can see why that last comment of yours 'we've work to do' could read as disingenuous though right?

So potentially outing yourself as an RV on day 0. Either a really silly move, or a wolf trying to protect themselves while laying low

Hmmm, my first actual wolfy vibe claim. Just a little hint of a wolf from Holly here for me.

tenor.gif?itemid=3421009

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Statistically villagers quote may be true and a good point. But if we weren't through the game thinking like that we'd get nowhere!

Same with Gabriel saying everyone's nrv. Thinking like that gets us nothing. Suspicion should be on everyone. Not expected goodness

I didn’t say everyone’s NRV? I said statistically we’re more likely to be village.

Katie WW wrote: »
    Fair enough. You can see why that last comment of yours 'we've work to do' could read as disingenuous though right?

Nope. I'm doing my job, making conversation. I expect better players to do their jobs when the time comes, ISOs, fancy tables, wagonomics etc.

Yeah it was Henry with the everyone is an NRV bit.

I didn’t say everyone’s NRV? I said statistically we’re more likely to be village.

My bad. Got the quotes mixed up. That was Henry.

Mobile sucks :eek:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Katie, is the inside of Holly’s pocket warm and fluffy or do you have keys sticking into you?

Nope. I'm doing my job, making conversation. I expect better players to do their jobs when the time comes, ISOs, fancy tables, wagonomics etc.

I dislike this better players bit, and that's not solely directed at you. I dislike it in general. A number of times this has been said in the past and the person saying it has been spot on in terms of who the wolves are but lack the conviction to hammer home their suspicions.

• Advertisement

Hmmm, my first actual wolfy vibe claim. Just a little hint of a wolf from Holly here for me.

tenor.gif?itemid=3421009

I disagree. Anyone can come out and say they could potentially be of use. Everyone could be. Why say it?! It shouldn't go unnoticed.

Tbf now I read that comment by Henry there it's a bit of a throwaway one like his earlier mention of Mr. Heckles.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

My bad. Got the quotes mixed up. That was Henry.

Mobile sucks :eek:

Yeah I said it.

What I meant was that on Day 0 everyone will be claiming to be nrv. Not saying that we shouldn’t be looking for suspicious posts. And in that regard everyone should be treated as a wolf

I dislike this better players bit, and that's not solely directed at you. I dislike it in general. A number of times this has been said in the past and the person saying it has been spot on in terms of who the wolves are but lack the conviction to hammer home their suspicions.

Where a better player may have more conviction....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Evening all, reasonably busy thread for d0. Nice to see

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Katie, is the inside of Holly’s pocket warm and fluffy or do you have keys sticking into you?

Are you suggesting I'm being pocketed?

I think you should probably re read if so...

Yeah I said it.

What I meant was that on Day 0 everyone will be claiming to be nrv. Not saying that we shouldn’t be looking for suspicious posts. And in that regard everyone should be treated as a wolf

Then why say it...

Welcome to the top of my list Henry :)

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Evening all, reasonably busy thread for d0. Nice to see

Wolf!

Where a better player may have more conviction....

Well waiting for a 'better' player isn't going to do any good if all they have is more conviction. No-one is infallible in this game, and someone waiting for a better player should just go with their thoughts more or if they don't they could well be a wolf trying to play the flattery card for other players.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Evening all. Just watched a terrible movie on Netflix. The kind where you know it's bad before you start and watch it anyway. I'm unimpressed by both the weather and myself.

This is something I've had to work on myself. Sometimes "better" players aren't necessarily better they are just louder. I tend to remember my mistakes and other people's successes though so it's not always easy.

Advertisement