Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Do you honestly not understand my original point?

I understood it. I just didn't like it as a way of thinking. Each to their own, but seemed furry to me how you replied.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

See Isla, this is why I didn't call Holly up on them going after Derry immediately :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    I understood it. I just didn't like it as a way of thinking. Each to their own, but seemed furry to me how you replied.

Fair enough.

I wasn’t saying it as a way of looking at the game though. More so as to how people will act in the game

On Day 0 if someone is pushed to give their role they will say NRV

Derry WW wrote: »
    Showing up unannounced?

by saying something like this?

I don't usually participate in fluff as I don't find it productive in wolf hunting, it's mainly just a smokescreen, and I feel no need to play those games.

Look back at the read I did, Phil immediately got involved, then backtracked then fluffed.

Did you even read my initial post?

I did. To me it was wolfy. Looking forward to seeing your not fluff game play for the rest of the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Sup Brendano, how're they hangin? :D

Hangin’ by a thread today, tbh :D

I see we have plenty of noise, gifs and D0 accusations already. I love this game.

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Hangin’ by a thread today, tbh :D

I see we have plenty of noise, gifs and D0 accusations already. I love this game.

Yeah fun times fo sho.

Sadly I gotta split shortly myself, I'm absolutely knackered :(

Any reads yet Brendan?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Well it is actually. I'm poking people and saying out straight what I find wolfy...

Which seems to be everything

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Any reads yet Brendan?

Nah, I’m here in body but not in mind today. Fragile head isn’t working properly.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Which seems to be everything

Not really, 20 people have posted. I've dodgy vibes so far on only 4.

It's only day 0, so I expect that may change. But nothing wrong with calling things as I see them for the villsge to discuss.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Ok so look, I'm not saying that I bought a tablet specifically to make playing this game easier but I am saying that's exactly what I've done so don't judge me and just let me get used to the damn thing before you munch me ok wolves?

In other news, hi folks. I am THIS happy to be here: (hopes first attempt at posting a gif works)
    [/IMG]https://media0.giphy.com/media/3o7qDQ4kcSD1PLM3BK/giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d0fcecc75764c74367570a8&rid=giphy.gif[\img]

Doh!

Steve WW wrote: »
    Ok so look, I'm not saying that I bought a tablet specifically to make playing this game easier but I am saying that's exactly what I've done so don't judge me and just let me get used to the damn thing before you munch me ok wolves?

In other news, hi folks. I am THIS happy to be here: (hopes first attempt at posting a gif works)
    [/IMG]https://media0.giphy.com/media/3o7qDQ4kcSD1PLM3BK/giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d0fcecc75764c74367570a8&rid=giphy.gif[\img]

Ok posting from a tablet isn't as easy as I thought. Damn.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d0fcecc75764c74367570a8&rid=giphy.gif[\IMG]

This what you were trying Steve?

Oh man that gif address :eek:

Don't have time to figure it out either :(

Night folks

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d0fcecc75764c74367570a8&rid=giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

wrong slash on closing img tags. use only forward slashes.

Yusssssssss!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Henry first, for his strange everyone is nrv, so there's nothing to go on, but then saying everyone should have suspicion on them after I questioned him.

You second, as I find showing up unannounced with a bit of prepared work, with no real depth to be ab will okay trying to look helpful without showing any of their own personality.

Babs third cos she seems dodgy.

Jesus that’s 4 you have as wolfy in a couple of hours

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

See Isla, this is why I didn't call Holly up on them going after Derry immediately :)

I somewhat see your point but Derry responded anyway. So you holding back and me posting doesn't seem to have stopped their response.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    My first thoughts, or feelings, or both.

Abigail WW
    Angus WW
    Brendan WW
    Conor WW
    Derry WW
    Desmond WW
    Eva WW
    Ewan WW
    Fiona WW
    Gabriel WW - serious
    Gertrude WW - dodgy
    Henry WW
    Holly WW - wolf
    Isla WW
    Jake WW
    Katie WW - wolf
    Barbara WW - dodgy
    Liam WW
    Nigel WW - sk
    Orla WW
    Phil WW - dodgy
    Steve WW
    Tegan WW
    Vernon WW
    Wendy WW - wolf

LOL!

And no, I'm not a wolf.

Ok as much as I'd like to stay and talk about fluffy odd socks I've gotta bounce.

Laterz
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    I’m going to bounce, be back tomorrow once a train or two has formed see if I can be of help. Don’t form one on me, I could potentially be useful.

Bye all, don’t miss me too much.

Mmm? Is "bounce" a phrase that you caught off each other in your wolf backrooms?

Oh, and if we're giffing, can I offer my own contribution?

tumblr_losl1plUUV1qiqp4ho1_500.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

She's asked me did I have anything to discuss. I said not right now, but when I do you'll know.

What are you reading from this Betty open and generic interaction

Well every interaction is Betty, other than ur wolfy BR that is

What am I reading into it? Well it’s D0 so we’ve f**k all to go on, just noting ur pocketing of Katie, it’ll form part of my file on you. Who knows what else will go in there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Quick aside - I was going to put in some sort of bounce gif but when I googled 'bounce gif' there was a fair amount of gifs that were probably NSFW - so don't do the same as me.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Jesus that’s 4 you have as wolfy in a couple of hours

Yeah. What your problem is?

FiFi, sounds good. I look forward to your future callouts and seeing what else goes in my file :)

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Oh, and if we're giffing, can I offer my own contribution?

tumblr_losl1plUUV1qiqp4ho1_500.gif

I see we’re back to the important issue of the day

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Stop posting so much ye lunatics :pac:

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    Stop posting so much ye lunatics :pac:

Never!

Advertisement