Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I actually dont get it . . Fun Bobby died, says in OP she has to find fun Bobby. Who is bobby Corso ? Im a bit lost here.. . Is Monica an NRV or not ?

Duff cleared up a mistake Corso = Fun Bobby

May be a discrepency between high and low posters but this game is on course to pass WW 007 during day 2 on this speed!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Are you Monica?

Yes, you dodgy person you!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I actually dont get it . . Fun Bobby died, says in OP she has to find fun Bobby. Who is bobby Corso ? Im a bit lost here.. . Is Monica an NRV or not ?

The original death notice said that bobby corso had died.

Bobby corso was a different friends character. Duffman edited the post and confimed that it was fun bobby who died.

Brendan has claimed monica and no counter-claim yet

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Are these people apprentices or can just see what happened there. Do you think we have an App Seer for example or someone who might know Pheebs previous reads?
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    Mods won’t give me an answer to that.

Oh Jakey you just jumped up high on my radar . . Youve been very active the last 24 hours as things have gotten progressively crazy . .

Yeh, that would be great for the wolves to know on thread wouldnt it . .

Dont answer this Brendan . .

Ok that could be true but we need some hope here.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    So 18 players left:
    3 RV's
    10 NRV's
    4 Wolves (including Mindy here)
    1 SK

This morning was an absolute disaster for us. We really need to hit a bad guy in the lynch tonight.

realistically 17 - liam's not been seen...

Oh Jakey you just jumped up high on my radar . . Youve been very active the last 24 hours as things have gotten progressively crazy . .

Acually I was not active at all last night when the two people think were mind controlled did their stuff, nor during lynch. My vote on Holly was from hours before that because I was inactive

Yes, you dodgy person you!

Ah don't be like that Monica!:(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I've been saying this since yesterday re: Jake. Too bandwagony, too helpful.

Even his ISO of Derry is a village read. Not bad by itself but alongside other bits and pieces he's too butter wouldn't melt. And now the fishing

Isla you mentioned Brendan as a potential wolf earlier because he was the only unflipped person left on Fiona.

Why no mention of Jake being an 'outlier' (as you put it) on Holly?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Guys, I want to STRESS this very heavily right now. Of all the games I've seen, when something bad like this happens the village descends into uncoordinated madness and everyone goes AWOL with their voting and conversations.

We NEED to act as a team here and continue up one path at a time with a clear plan in mind as to how we find the baddies. I don't know what that plan is, but random back and forths between 2/3 different people are not going to help now. We need a concensus discussion to be in with a chance.

I propose working through the list alphabetically as a group and discussing each player, one at a time.

I've just logged a vote for Eva.

If I could lynch Abi and Eva together I would though.

Too many unanswered questions from yesterday

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Just catching up but what a disaster

The vital thing you are all missing is that I believe all the friends had to take a leap of faith with the first impressions before 10am on Monday.

That means we could now have and bad seer, bodyguard and jail keeper.

We could be lucky and their replacements were village. Their replacements may also have died already (dunno if the death notice would ever give that info away).

Ok that could be true but we need some hope here.

No we dont, we need the wolves to know as little about our friends as possible.
    Acually I was not active at all last night when the two people think were mind controlled did their stuff, nor during lynch. My vote on Holly was from hours before that because I was inactive

I said in the last 24 hours. . That in itself isnt dodgy but i cant believe you asked a RV to confirm information on thread that benefits the wolves more then it does us. Im just glad Brendan doesnt know if the powers transfer as it will make wolves have to think a bit more. If the goodies powers transfer to others then roll hunting may not be their best option.

Katie WW wrote: »
    I've been saying this since yesterday re: Jake. Too bandwagony, too helpful.

Even his ISO of Derry is a village read. Not bad by itself but alongside other bits and pieces he's too butter wouldn't melt. And now the fishing

I had one FFA you didn't like. Straight up, you were right that I used other peoples Ideas mostly when forming it because I was catching up big parts of the thread at a time and the best notes I could take were what people said accusing others that stood out the most. Yesterday the two big things that stood out were that you and Holly made 2 big mistakes (the win situation and dentist talk) and I wanted to put in an FFA before voting early.

You have mentioned me as many times as possible since I put your name on it but is there any other posts you have issue with? I ISOd Derry to try and contribute more and cos he had an easy low enough number. If you disagree with the read it should be easy enough for you to do one yourself for the same reason.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Guys, I want to STRESS this very heavily right now. Of all the games I've seen, when something bad like this happens the village descends into uncoordinated madness and everyone goes AWOL with their voting and conversations.

We NEED to act as a team here and continue up one path at a time with a clear plan in mind as to how we find the baddies. I don't know what that plan is, but random back and forths between 2/3 different people are not going to help now. We need a concensus discussion to be in with a chance.

I propose working through the list alphabetically as a group and discussing each player, one at a time.

No. Let’s get HOLLY, ISLA & GERTRUDE sorted as ones who had dentist talk sorted first!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Isla you mentioned Brendan as a potential wolf earlier because he was the only unflipped person left on Fiona.

Why no mention of Jake being an 'outlier' (as you put it) on Holly?

Because Holly isn't flipped yet. If Holly is good then yes I'd mention Jake as a potential suspect. Jake still is a potential suspect but didn't stand out to me because Holly is still unknown.

No. Let’s get HOLLY, ISLA & GERTRUDE sorted as ones who had dentist talk sorted first!

Well how many of us could it be?

Grand. I don't care about the order. I just want a coherent discussion on EVERYONE!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

This game is going to ruin my life :pac: I have three different tabs of the thread open looking at different things.

Would anyone care to school me in the making of tables? I'd like to update my timeline thing but put potential lynchs in tables so I can add an extra box for mentions. I'm also going to colour code all our goodies who fell this morning.

Yesterday the two big things that stood out were that you and Holly made 2 big mistakes (the win situation and dentist talk) .

I'd just like to address this real quick.

Dentist talk wasn't a 'mistake'. It was legitimate conversation. It just so happened that unbeknownst to me, it had a secret meaning.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Well how many of us could it be?

My job was to find Bobby. Henry made it very easy for me with all his posts saying the word “fun”

Barry’s job is to find Mindy. Mindy has part of the gun and could be part of the team. Who here wouldn’t want to be found and just stay a villager?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Why not add Kate?

Angus WW wrote: »
    This game is going to ruin my life :pac: I have three different tabs of the thread open looking at different things.

Would anyone care to school me in the making of tables? I'd like to update my timeline thing but put potential lynchs in tables so I can add an extra box for mentions. I'm also going to colour code all our goodies who fell this morning.

I generally use the pipe.

TABLE TAG
    heading 1 | Heading 2 | Heading 3 |
    row 1 cell 1 | row 1 cell 2 | row 1 cell 3|
    row 2 cell 1 | row 2 cell 2 | row 2 cell 3|

CLOSE TABLE TAG

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Why not add Kate?

Did Katie talk teeth too?

Oh and has anyone checked Vernon’s posts for who he may have peeked?

Holly WW wrote: »

Fine.

Abigail WW - no explanation regarding claiming dead players role. Wolf until I get a decent explanation
    Angus WW - Village, actively trying to solve
    Barbara WW - dead villager
    Brendan WW - claimed Monica with no counterclaim, I like as good and believe him
    Conor WW - outlier vote on Abigail - possible wolf
    Derry WW - village just about but needs to post more in real time rather than just catch ups
    Desmond WW - possible wolf, no progression on his reads, not really in sync with the thread.
    Eva WW - wolf until I get a logical explanation for their behaviour last night
    Ewan WW - possible wolf, outlier vote on Steve
    Fiona WW - dead Joey
    Gabriel WW - claimed Chick uncontested, given the Duck is dead I have to lean village
    Gertrude WW - lean more village but moreso a null read. Need to ISO
    Henry WW - dead Fun Bobby
    Holly WW - town lean but trending downwards based on wagonomics
    Isla WW - village lean, need more than just tables and wagonomics though, did not FFA. Nice place to hide is in the table creation
    Jake WW - wolf read, too helpful, not contributing much just backing up other peoples points - fishing for info from Monica today
    Katie WW - village idiot
    Liam WW - not posting or playing, likely a villager
    Nigel WW - dead Ross :(
    Orla WW - don't like how static they are in their reads, their posts suggest progression but there really isn't any in terms of reads. Trending downwards in my village pile
    Phil WW - village, I think they've been upfront and honest re: the message.
    Steve WW - trending downwards, could be w/w with Abigail based off wagonomics
    Tegan WW - dead village
    Vernon WW - dead Phoebe
    Wendy WW - dead village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Test

My job was to find Bobby. Henry made it very easy for me with all his posts saying the word “fun”

Barry’s job is to find Mindy. Mindy has part of the gun and could be part of the team. Who here wouldn’t want to be found and just stay a villager?

My point is that even if one of us is Mindy, only one of us could be Mindy.

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    Test

hmmmmm.

Don't understand why that hasn't worked for you

Advertisement