Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Then my view of Gabriel is that if they're a wolf then Katie is also. I'm conflicted on that because of the duck/chick thing.

Is this based on wagonomics? Are your reads of Katie and gabs (chick claim) connecteda

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Why would Henry shoot Fiona? They weren't on their FFA? Seems to have been what happened though.

Pure guesses here but based on that I'd be leaning on Brendan as potentially wolf as it was a vote for an 'outlier' villager.

Four down today is certainly not ideal.

I have been very open on my reasons for voting Fiona and I won’t be dropping that line of thought today. So Holly, Isla and Gertrude are my suspects.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Why would Henry shoot Fiona? They weren't on their FFA? Seems to have been what happened though.

Pure guesses here but based on that I'd be leaning on Brendan as potentially wolf as it was a vote for an 'outlier' villager.

Four down today is certainly not ideal.

Brendan is not an outlier, Fiona was one of the potential wagons last night.

Outliers are Ewan and Conor on Steve and Abi

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Based off the votes you mean? I can at least see where you're coming from I suppose

Yeah, you were the final vote on Tegan. I voted late so you were even later. That doesn't make you a wolf but it doesn't look great if Gabriel turns out to be bad.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Is this based on wagonomics? Are your reads of Katie and gabs (chick claim) connecteda

Yeah, it's based on Katie's late vote for Gabriel. Although I've actually read both of them as likely good thus far. So the thing that'll change my mind on Katie is if Gabriel turns up bad.

• Advertisement

Yeah, you were the final vote on Tegan. I voted late so you were even later. That doesn't make you a wolf but it doesn't look great if Gabriel turns out to be bad.

Oh I switched at 8.59, I even telegraphed it. But you're wrong when assessing Brendan as an outlier

Brendan is not an outlier, Fiona was one of the potential wagons last night.

Outliers are Ewan and Conor on Steve and Abi

That's why I put the '' around outlier. Ewan and Conor are the true outliers.

Yeah, it's based on Katie's late vote for Gabriel. Although I've actually read both of them as likely good thus far. So the thing that'll change my mind on Katie is if Gabriel turns up bad.

So you read both good but think based on votes one of them is a prime candidate to be killed?

I understand what you say but how right is wagonomics usually?

Oh I switched at 8.59, I even telegraphed it. But you're wrong when assessing Brendan as an outlier

As you'll see I didn't say outlier I said 'outlier'. That was my attempt to denote two people isn't really an outlier but more of an outlier than the 5/6 lynch vote getters.

That's why I put the '' around outlier. Ewan and Conor are the true outliers.

One of Conor or Ewan is likely a wolf, maybe both if Gabs is a villager

• Advertisement

So you read both good but think based on votes one of them is a prime candidate to be killed?

I understand what you say but how right is wagonomics usually?

Wagonomics isn't right in and of itself. It's mostly guesswork at this stage. I don't think either Gabriel or Katie is a prime candidate to be killed. Certainly not by wolves/SK. They're likely lynch candidates.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

And when you're wrong?

That’s obviously a possibility, and if I’m wrong I’m sorry. It’s all guess work unfortunately. We had two ISOs on the same person this morning with different conclusions. It all comes down to guess work in the end.

Nobody has counterclaimed Gabs though.

Abigail could be SK, no fear in joining the main wagon

Wagonomics isn't right in and of itself. It's mostly guesswork at this stage. I don't think either Gabriel or Katie is a prime candidate to be killed. Certainly not by wolves/SK. They're likely lynch candidates.

Yeah tbh thats what I thought you meant considering the bad guys have already munched

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I think this means someone tried to kill Henry and Joey had him protected
    Phil WW wrote: »
    Yes. I had it wrong.
    Bobby killed Joey who was protecting himself so Bobby got dead

Neither of these make sense.

The attacker going after Joey's target dies. Where did Bobby get a bullet from ?

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Nobody has counterclaimed Gabs though.

I also don't think i'd put one of but not both the chick and duck in the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Can anyone see a reason why Vernon and Nigel would have been killed? I don't get it.

Also, I'm really annoyed by the amount of villagers dying from village bullets. I get that it's exciting to have that power, but you're doing us a disservice by shooting potential villagers. Reducing our numbers inorganically only helps the baddies!!!

Chandler, I think you're the only one left who can shoot, so please don't be rash.

Does anyone have a list of where we are right now?

Holly WW wrote: »
    Can anyone see a reason why Vernon and Nigel would have been killed? I don't get it.

Also, I'm really annoyed by the amount of villagers dying from village bullets. I get that it's exciting to have that power, but you're doing us a disservice by shooting potential villagers. Reducing our numbers inorganically only helps the baddies!!!

Chandler, I think you're the only one left who can shoot, so please don't be rash.

tbh I think that may have been the idea. Don't think their deaths point towards anyone but the wolves were seemingly role hunting. My main advice to chandler right now is stay alive. But yeah he need to focus now as a lot has been lost quick.

We still have someone who claimed a dead person and Eva around. Then we have the dead persons animal friend and the wagonomics

• Advertisement

tbh I think that may have been the idea. Don't think their deaths point towards anyone but the wolves were seemingly role hunting. My main advice to chandler right now is stay alive. But yeah he need to focus now as a lot has been lost quick.

We still have someone who claimed a dead person and Eva around. Then we have the dead persons animal friend and the wagonomics

*we not he, not advocating the Vig do anything at the moment.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I'm just going to finish my comments on this so that I can move on to trying to understand what people are talking about re. waganomics:
    This is really wolfy the more I read it.

Again, you agree with me but you want to nit pick about a small point. Why didn't you bring it up with me directly by the way like Conor or Tegan?

I judged my feelings on it by your responses to them. I disagree that it's a small point, but I could be wrong and I've agreed to look elsewhere today

Hedging now, this doesn't read to great in the middle tbh. Though I will say there's an admittance at least that she doesn't have much of an idea about half the people playing.
    There are ways of doing that you know Orla.

I don't have a clue about half of the players Katie because they have barely posted. How do you suggest I find out about them?

Low posters discussion, I hope you follow this up today.

I will

And yet, you hold firm on me - your words say one thing but your actions do another, you're asking people to reassess but you're not doing it yourself. Why is that?

I said I'd look at them tomorrow - I didn't ask anyone to reassess on day 1

Also find it interesting despite the chaos this is your ONLY post in the run up to the lynch.

I don't think adding more to that nonsense would have helped last night before lynch...

Who knows tbh.

Well yeah you keep saying you want to be more flexible but your actions aren't those of someone who really wants to do that tbh.

I think this was the first time I admitted to being inflexible

There's too many powers at play to be putting both Eva and Abi down to mind control. I know I'm not lying and neither is Phil given Jake is backing her up now.

You might know that, but I don't. You actually agreed that this was possible in a later post

Good question at the time

Back this morning and still on this mind control thing, none of us can (or in the case of the wolves will) answer that. So can we expect you to focus on these today or are you going to give some reads on other players, because so far they are lacking.

Almost done now Orla.

Ok so where are your reads on the others in my list there?
    Jake
    Vernon
    Brendan
    Derry

What do you think of each individually?
    I'll get to that Katie, don't you worry

Conclusions:

Trending downwards in my village list for certain, they give the perception that they're progressing on reads and putting forward alternate theories but their actions are static, uncompromising.

Activity around lynch time was next to non-existent, could be sitting back pulling the strings there.

Gonna have to remove Orla from my mild town lean and trend her down to a fancy Orange.

I don't know Katie, I'm trying not to be defensive about this, but it seems like a fairly skewed read to me. However, given that I voted for you all day yesterday, I can probably understand that. I'll be looking elsewhere today and putting you on the back burner for now

Right, back to trying to understand what the **** you're all talking about with voting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Well that was an absolute sheetshow. 4 roled villagers lost - ok Bobby was semi-roled but still.

So that leaves us with 3 power roles, one of which is rendered kind of useless (Monica), the vig (Chandler) and the good shaman (Rachel) up against at least 3 wolves and a SK - with the possible addition of a 4th wolf via conversion, which would give the wolves an extra kill.

Abigail WW
    Angus WW
    Barbara WW Dead Duck (Nrv)
    Brendan WW
    Conor WW
    Derry WW
    Desmond WW
    Eva WW
    Ewan WW
    Fiona WW Dead Joey Tribbiani (Bodyguard)
    Gabriel WW claimed The Chick (no counterclaim)
    Gertrude WW
    Henry WW Dead Fun Bobby (Rv)
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Jake WW
    Katie WW
    Liam WW
    Nigel WW Dead Ross Geller (jail keeper)
    Orla WW
    Phil WW
    Steve WW
    Tegan WW Dead Phoebe Buffay (aura reader)
    Vernon WW
    Wendy WW Dead Judy Geller (Nrv)

Conor WW wrote: »
    Well that was an absolute sheetshow. 4 roled villagers lost - ok Bobby was semi-roled but still.

So that leaves us with 3 power roles, one of which is rendered kind of useless (Monica), the vig (Chandler) and the good shaman (Rachel) up against at least 3 wolves and a SK - with the possible addition of a 4th wolf via conversion, which would give the wolves an extra kill.

and the good news is?

Neither of these make sense.

The attacker going after Joey's target dies. Where did Bobby get a bullet from ?

From the OP

Monica Geller (Fun Seeker) – A bit uptight Monica needs a bit of fun in her life. She will have one chance each day to find Fun Time Bobby, if she is successful she will receive a prize for the village. Bobby will also join her in the back room.

My guess is Monica found Bobby and the prize was a bullet which could be given to anyone and that it was given to Bobby.

Conor WW wrote: »

I've googled, and I don't think fun bobby = bobby corso

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

giphy-downsized.gif

Ok Village People, lets get this back on track.

#FFA2
    1.Katie
    2.Isla
    .....I called these 2 out on Day 0 as being part of a wolf pack. I still believe they are. Katies Slip Up with the rules was the final blow. Both these players are very good, but unfortunately they are against us.
    3.Abigail
    .....Not much action from her Day 0 or Day 1 but obvs got word from the wolf pack backroom that T Dog was on the hit list.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Name | Status | Post Count
    Abigail| Alive | 12
    Angus| Alive | 60
    Brendan | Alive | 35
    Conor | Alive | 98
    Derry| Alive | 14
    Desmond| Alive | 21
    Eva | Alive | 24
    Ewan |Alive | 45
    Gabriel | Alive | 70
    Gertrude | Alive | 36
    Holly | Alive | 187
    Isla | Alive | 135
    Jake | Alive | 50
    Katie | Alive |216
    Liam | Alive | 0
    Orla| Alive | 31
    Phil| Alive | 129
    Steve | Alive | 20

||
    Wendy - NRV| Dead (SK & Wolves) |
    Barbara - NRV | Dead (Shot) |
    Tegan - NRV | Dead (Lynch) |
    Fiona - Joey (Hero) | Dead (Shot) |
    Henry - Bobby | Dead |
    Vernon - Phoebe (Aura Seer) | Dead (Killed) |
    Nigel - Ross (Jailer) | Dead (Killed) |

Something that jumped out at me while doing this. I spent most of the day yesterday pleading my case, posting like a lunatic. Yet, I went from 93 posts in my initial table to 187. Katie on the other hand went from 55 to 216. That's a huuuuge increase. Not sure what to make of it.

Please can we all start working together to find a goddam wolf!

• Advertisement

Off topic: bobby corso knocked up joey's sister, so slightly ironic (and NOT HELPFUL) that bobby corso shot joey...

Advertisement