Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Well waiting for a 'better' player isn't going to do any good if all they have is more conviction. No-one is infallible in this game, and someone waiting for a better player should just go with their thoughts more or if they don't they could well be a wolf trying to play the flattery card for other players.

Fair points. My initial point was that summer players are better at ISOs. Better at wagonomics. Better at things than others people and when the time comes for those players to use those skills, I'll expect them to use them. I'm pumping out my thoughts as they come. That's my skill. They might be useless, but they might have some grain of utility in there somewhere.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Then why say it...

Welcome to the top of my list Henry :)

Good stuff. Now the fun can begin!

Just said it because that’s how so many games go

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I dislike this better players bit, and that's not solely directed at you. I dislike it in general. A number of times this has been said in the past and the person saying it has been spot on in terms of who the wolves are but lack the conviction to hammer home their suspicions.

Agreed. Experience != being right all the time.

That being said I kinda find it not really alignment indicative tbh, could be said as wolf or village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Appreciate the work.

I've nothing specific to discuss, but once I do you'll know lol

This is a clear attempt to pocket you IMO.

Oh look you’re doing a great job, followed by a promise to come back to you when she has info. As if you’re the lead detective here.

She’s flattering you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Tbf now I read that comment by Henry there it's a bit of a throwaway one like his earlier mention of Mr. Heckles.

giphy.gif

When did I mention me heckles?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Evening all, reasonably busy thread for d0. Nice to see

Evening Tegan.

Fair points. My initial point was that summer players are better at ISOs. Better at wagonomics. Better at things than others people and when the time comes for those players to use those skills, I'll expect them to use them. I'm pumping out my thoughts as they come. That's my skill. They might be useless, but they might have some grain of utility in there somewhere.

The best villages co-exist by collaboration of thoughts and working together. Nobody's views (unless they're outed as evil) should be discounted.

And even then you can POE people who they've been pointing the finger at sometimes.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Evening all. Just watched a terrible movie on Netflix. The kind where you know it's bad before you start and watch it anyway. I'm unimpressed by both the weather and myself.

This is something I've had to work on myself. Sometimes "better" players aren't necessarily better they are just louder. I tend to remember my mistakes and other people's successes though so it's not always easy.

I'm not saying it's easy. I do agree on the louder bit though. We've not had anyone really dominate the games we've played so I don't think we can definitely say that some people are better than others.

POE?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Poe?

• Advertisement

Fiona WW wrote: »

Oh look you’re doing a great job, followed by a promise to come back to you when she has info. As if you’re the lead detective here.

She’s flattering you

Not true.

It was legitimately thanking her for the multiquote. Which I appreciated. Like I said. Some people are good at that kind of thing. I'm not. So when others do it, I appreciate it.

Ah yeah, people will have different skills. My overall point is that people should be vocal about who they suspect and why. Waiting for others to do something won't help.

Conor WW wrote: »
    POE?
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    Poe?

Oh snap!

Ah no Mr.Heckles? Was sure he'd be on team evil.

That was Ewan, not Henry.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

A handy feature seems to be in the lack of a priest, implying we gets roles on death. Should help with some

37e49a51f841bd86c1fd7ec40a1865bd.jpg
    Phil WW wrote: »
    Hi everyone waves. Nice to meet ya hope we can be friends. Love the apartment.

What's the story here. Why is lack of autopriest a good thing for waganomics?

How did you pick up lack of auto-priest from? Isla say lack of priest role, no mention of lack of auto priest.

Did you want you questions answered?

A lack of auto priest is not good for wagonomics. But nobody other than you thinks we lack an auto priest. On the contrary, the OP says we have one.

I like you already. We gonna be friends

Aaaaah. I'm pretty!
    This was the response when isla clarifies she said priest, not auto priest.
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    Only joking I'm a wolf
    The wolves have characters too don't they
    It's in the OP that they do.
    Desmond WW wrote: »
    I don’t know what a tracker mortgage is.
    They don't exist anymore, so you don't need to know.
    The bin, right!
    Is the gang stuff not friends reference?

Phil entered well, but seems to have misread Isla post.
    I am not getting bad vibes of what could be a legitimate misread, but from the initial getting hi and involved interaction, his further interactions have been avoidance and fluff.

Henry WW wrote: »
    When did I mention me heckles?

Apologies Henry I'm not at the races fully yet. Twas Ewan
    Ah no Mr.Heckles? Was sure he'd be on team evil.

POE = Process of Elimination btw

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Not true.

It was legitimately thanking her for the multiquote. Which I appreciated. Like I said. Some people are good at that kind of thing. I'm not. So when others do it, I appreciate it.

Them why did you promise to let her know when u had specific things to discuss

You were pocketing her, end of story

Derry WW wrote: »
    How did you pick up lack of auto-priest from? Isla say lack of priest role, no mention of lack of auto priest.

Did you want you questions answered?

A lack of auto priest is not good for wagonomics. But nobody other than you thinks we lack an auto priest. On the contrary, the OP says we have one.

This was the response when isla clarifies she said priest, not auto priest.

It's in the OP that they do.

I am not getting bad vibes of what could be a legitimate misread, but from the initial getting hi and involved interaction, his further interactions have been avoidance and fluff.

Did you just come out of nowhere with this?

Second on my list.

She’s flattering you

Ok fair dinkum, but do my responses look at someone who is pocketed?

As an unrelated sidenote I'm not getting bad vibes off Holly tbh :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Wolf!

Nope, afraid not. Generally the ones who shout wolf like that are either wolves or villagers with itchy trigger fingers. On balance I’d think you’re the latter at the moment

• Advertisement

My guess is - Process of elimation?

6kxUukK.gif

Them why did you promise to let her know when u had specific things to discuss

You were pocketing her, end of story

She's asked me did I have anything to discuss. I said not right now, but when I do you'll know.

What are you reading from this Betty open and generic interaction

Elimation? Good grief - elimination

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

That was Ewan, not Henry.

I asked that, yep.

I asked that, yep.

So you made a Moo Point ;)

Any thoughts to add so far Ewan?

Derry WW wrote: »
    Did you just come out of nowhere with this?

Second on my list.

Derry pops in with a bit of a read. One of only a few to do so and you call him a wolf. That's hardly encouraging others to do the same there Holly.
    giphy.gif

Petition to replace 'fluffy posting' with Moo Point for the duration of the game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Shade attempt no. 2. Interesting Dessie

No overnight curfew mentioned in the OP

Ok....

Pointing it out could be described as equally silly.

Pocket denied.

Pockety pockety Isla two posts in a row :cool:

Meh.

What's the reference? I don't get it?

From shading one post to this the next. You're a conundrum Desmond.

Lots of people want to join this imaginary gang it seems.

You mean... LC?

Both good points.

Aye Holly, so far your own work consists of running a gif workshop, some light rescinded shade on Babs and giving out about an imaginary village gang?

Anything you'd like to discuss?

FYI I'll probably be responding in this manner as long as I'm alive, multiquotes FTW. Also I'm a busy bee.

I’m not the one high fiving other players Kate. Bonds with other players this early ring a bell for me.

What are you reading from this Betty open and generic interaction

Mobile grrrrrt.

I did not mean Betty...

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I’m not the one high fiving other players Kate. Bonds with other players this early ring a bell for me.
    tenor.gif?itemid=8177908

Advertisement