Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iran Did Do It..............says Trump

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

You seem to believe the US has the right to invade any country,

Wtf does Cornflakes mean.

Didn't not say that not have I ever said that .

Cornflakes you actually need an explanation ...

Iran military is lot stronger today- and build up its defences for this war against the United States.

Americans will get a bloody nose if they think this war going to be over in days or weeks.

There is not going to be a war ,

We might get a few loud bangs an iran losses some of its military infrastructure .
    Nothing more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Gatling wrote: »

We might get a few loud bangs an iran losses some of its military infrastructure .
    Nothing more

You have been saying that for years and you are wrong. Events have overtaken your analysis

If you believe Trump and officials he ordered a strike on mutiple targets across Iran and changed his mind when the plan was in flow and ready to go down. His reversed course because he believes 150 lives for one drone shot down was not enough to start a war.

You overlooking something here the war nearly started and only going to take another incident to kick it off. Trump boxed himself in now and he have to go ahead next time or he look very weak.

Do you think the Iranians are not going to fight back if they are hit, be real?

You have been saying that for years and you are wrong.

No I'm right there will be no war ,Iran jumped the gun and will suffer consequences if they push any further ,they got their final public warning ,anything after this will see the international community come out and say sorry you were warned .

Again no war happening limited strikes against military infrastructure but that's it ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

They've been meddling in Iran for years... No wonder they hate them

And Iran have been meddling in all their neighbours for years...

• Advertisement

Shhhhh if America didn't do it's nobody is bothered

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

Nothing more

The Saudi crown Prince is desperately looking for a distraction but is the house of Saud bonkers enough to start the war. The US and Israel are banking on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭tashiusclay

Cornflakes you actually need an explanation ...

Yes please?

No I'm right there will be no war ,Iran jumped the gun and will suffer consequences if they push any further ,they got their final public warning ,anything after this will see the international community come out and say sorry you were warned .

Again no war happening limited strikes against military infrastructure but that's it ,

You have strange way of thinking. You think limited strikes against Iran will just end at that? You never heard of tit for tat? When Iran equpment and soldiers are blown up and killed. Iran will fight back and then US attacks back in response.

Might be in responce to US and Israeli sponsored head hackers targeting Shias in the region , don't you think?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭InTheShadows

archer22 wrote: »
    The 'democracy' that America claims to exporting is some sack of sh1t alright.

A form of 'democracy' where you need to bomb and burn foreign men women and children in their homes to win the next f**king election.

Why don't American's stick to what they do best..f**king shooting each other, and leave the rest of the world in peace.

So by your "logic" Trump calling off the bombing means he doesn't want to win the 2020 election?

The Saudi crown Prince is desperately looking for a distraction but is the house of Saud bonkers enough to start the war. The US and Israel are banking on it.

Saudi Defence minister and John Bolton have gone to Israel for talks, this aint over yet.

Expect something new to kick this off soon. Iranian enrichment is a big deal and oerlooked here. Israel will pushing for a strike soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Might be in responce to US and Israeli sponsored head hackers targeting Shias in the region , don't you think?

Do you have proof which came first?

Considering Saudi have been repeatedly hit with Iranian weapons the last 2 year's , I'm sure they would be happy to have Saudi missiles strike Tehran.

But again I don't see a war ,

Saudi Defence minister and John Bolton have gone to Israel for talks, this aint over yet.

Expect something new to kick this off soon. Iranian enrichment is a big deal and oerlooked here. Israel will pushing for a strike soon.

Another end of the world , nuclear Armageddon you have being predicting for several years .

Another end of the world , nuclear Armageddon you have being predicting for several years .

Never predicted this, but i did predict a war against Iran would come eventually.

Considering Saudi have been repeatedly hit with Iranian weapons the last 2 year's , I'm sure they would be happy to have Saudi missiles strike Tehran.

But again I don't see a war ,

Yeah, repeatedly hit in the country that they invaded, Yemen.

You have limited understanding of Iranian capabilities.The saudis and UAE have been engaged in a war with sandal wearing Houtis for years and there not winning and they are using American military equipment.

If you think this will be like Iraq you going to be wrong. Iran has some of best missile systems in the world. They have hundreds of cruise missiles and antiship missiles ie missiles that take out aircraft carriers and destroyers- it not empty threats they are making. Their anti-air defence is sophicated and they have knocks off of s300 and s400. This will not be a free ride across Iran. You forgetting they have spies and a world class cyber network spread across the world. It very likely the action will not be contained to just Iran. Cities in UAE and Saudi Arabia and Israel will be targetted. I also expect bombings in the United States- Iranian sleeper cells ordered to carry out attacks.

I have no doubt the Iranians have sleeper cells in major American cities tbh.

I have to laugh at anyone comparing this to Iraq. Iraq was a basket case with an embarrassing army akin to our own after years of sanctions. One of the reasons this is coming to a head now is if the Iranians let the present situation continue they will be in the same boat as Saddam found himself in in a few short years. In effect they have nothing to lose.

An attack on Iran now would make the Vietnam war look like the cake walk in comparison. I think one of the main reasons Trump had second thoughts last minute about the bombings is the fact i wouldn't put it past the Iranians to use dirty bombs and chemical attacks on US interests world wide if this conflict escalated.

This is coming to a head now because

Yeah, repeatedly hit in the country that they invaded, Yemen.

Were they not invited by the Yemeni government ,

Attacks have hit Saudi Arabia several times ,not bad for a country thats starving but some how so called rebels find advanced weaponry that were never in yemen in the first place

I have no doubt the Iranians have sleeper cells in major American cities tbh.

I have to laugh at anyone comparing this to Iraq. Iraq was a basket case with an embarrassing army akin to our own after years of sanctions. One of the reasons this is coming to a head now is if the Iranians let the present situation continue they will be in the same boat as Saddam found himself in in a few short years. In effect they have nothing to lose.

An attack on Iran now would make the Vietnam war look like the cake walk in comparison. I think one of the main reasons Trump had second thoughts last minute about the bombings is the fact i wouldn't put it past the Iranians to use dirty bombs and chemical attacks on US interests world wide if this conflict escalated.

This is coming to a head now because

Its unlikely Iran would use chemical weapons. They had weapons like this when they fought the 8 year war against Saddam army and refused to use them. They are not as fanatical as some people make them out to be. It be an asymmetical war fought on many fronts.

It be a conventional and guerrilla war campaign waged by the Iranians. If the Iranians used nuclear dirty bombs and chemical weapons, it be bad news for the country. US and Israel have developed mini explosive nukes and last thing you want is them used against your people and cities.

I agree on sleeper cell part. It highly likely Iran has sympathisers and agents in the United States and they will carry out low level bombings.

• Advertisement

Were they not invited by the Yemeni government ,

Attacks have hit Saudi Arabia several times ,not bad for a country thats starving but some how so called rebels find advanced weaponry that were never in yemen in the first place

The Yemeni so called government is a sham and a farce, Saudi stooges. Good on the Houthis for getting the weapons to hit back at Saudi Arabia and their sock puppets that call themselves the Yemeni government.

Its unlikely Iran would use chemical weapons. They had weapons like this when they fought the 8 year war against Saddam army and refused to use them. They are not as fanatical as some people make them out to be. It be an asymmetical war fought on many fronts.

It be a conventional and guerrilla war campaign waged by the Iranians. If the Iranians used nuclear dirty bombs and chemical weapons, it be bad news for the country. US and Israel have developed mini explosive nukes and last thing you want is them used against your people and cities.

I agree on sleeper cell part. It highly likely Iran has sympathisers and agents in the United States and they will carry out low level bombings.

If the Iranians are losing or look likely to lose they will use dirty or chemical bombs mark my words and not just on American interests in the region but in the United States itself.

People are watching too many dodgy movies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn II

Nothing more

Even if that’s all that happens it’s a war.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭theguzman

If the Iranians are losing or look likely to lose they will use dirty or chemical bombs mark my words and not just on American interests in the region but in the United States itself.

Iran won't lose unless America uses Nuclear on them, even then the Ayatollahs have no problems to sacrifce millions. Iran should be left alone because if America puts boots on the ground it will turn into their their costliest war ever as Iran geographically is a fort and if America does launch an Invasion then Russia and China will both back Iran and the Russian S400 will take down any US Aircraft, Iran is unwinnable for the US unless they strike first with several Nuclear Weapons and the death toll will be incalculable, Putin and Xi will not allow Tehran be conquered, Trump himself is surely looking for someway to avoid war and at the same time save face and look like he is winning, he knows if he puts boots on the ground on Iran he is toast come Nov 2020.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

You seem to believe the US has the right to invade any country, overthrow any democracy, or regime that acts against their interests and install any puppet regime they choose. You choose the US side every time.

Wtf does Cornflakes mean.

He gets his jollies from it and then tells blatant lies to suit his own narrative

People are watching too many dodgy movies

You ignoring events of last few days. Trump claims he was literally only minutes away from ordering a military strike against Iran. It no longer fantasy to talk about a potential war with Iran. We got very close to it on thurday evening.

It only going to take another incident or two to start it now. Iran seemingly has no interest in talking with Trump about a new deal, so right now i see no way out, and war is more likely outcome.

Trump pulled back for this incident, but next time, he likely have to give the go ahead.

And nobody sure who carrying out these attacks against the Oil Tankers.,this is the weirder angle. If its false flag attacks, then we are in deep trouble. If Iran doing it then they can pull back and cool the situation down and not do this anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

You have been saying that for years and you are wrong. Events have overtaken your analysis

If you believe Trump and officials he ordered a strike on mutiple targets across Iran and changed his mind when the plan was in flow and ready to go down. His reversed course because he believes 150 lives for one drone shot down was not enough to start a war.

You overlooking something here the war nearly started and only going to take another incident to kick it off. Trump boxed himself in now and he have to go ahead next time or he look very weak.

Do you think the Iranians are not going to fight back if they are hit, be real?

That imminent attack was all bluff, Trump knows damn well they were in Iranian airspace and knows the Iranians have the evidence to prove it, it wouldn't look good for them on the world stage, typical of that orange goon to add a humanitarian PR spin to it about 150 lives as if they gave a fcuk before

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭theguzman

You ignoring events of last few days. Trump claims he was literally only minutes away from ordering a military strike against Iran. It no longer fantasy to talk about a potential war with Iran. We got very close to it on thurday evening.

It only going to take another incident or two to start it now. Iran seemingly has no interest in talking with Trump about a new deal, so right now i see no way out, and war is more likely outcome.

Trump pulled back for this incident, but next time, he likely have to give the go ahead.

And nobody sure who carrying out these attacks against the Oil Tankers.,this is the weirder angle. If its false flag attacks, then we are in deep trouble. If Iran doing it then they can pull back and cool the situation down and not do this anymore.

Bolton is responsible, most likely Mossad doing his bidding. Anyone who still believes the truth of 9/11 is quite frankly just an idiot at this stage.

• Advertisement

That imminent attack was all bluff, Trump knows damn well they were in Iranian airspace and knows the Iranians have the evidence to prove it, it wouldn't look good for them on the world stage, typical of that orange goon to add a humanitarian PR spin to it about 150 lives as if they gave a fcuk before

Officials said the strike was not a bluff Trump and his cabinet agreed to carry it out and Trump at final stages called it off.

The worrying thing is we know his inner circle wanted to do it. Pompeo, Bolton, Gina Haspel ( head of CIA) wanted a strike.

Yep i don't buy the drone was just over water, i too believe it entered Iranian airspace to take pictures.

Still i have feeling Trump realised 150 lives for the unmanned drone was messy and he was about to have a war with Iran over this. He also realised his supporters are not keen on it and may harm his election hopes.

What shocked me was FOX news turned on him for this indecision and if Trump watching that, he going to rethink his position next time. Trump has now boxed himself into a corner and looking weak next time is a problem for him. Lets hope there no more incidents, but i expect it not over yet.

Advertisement