Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Deskside with a cuppa Barry's tae :pac: and a slice of soda bread from farm gate in the english market.

A cup of muck :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

Sitting room...catching up on home and away...muat stream rest of weeks episode later

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    A cup of muck :D

You take that back 🤬🤬🤬!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,813 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Garden watching dogs on undergrowth cat patrol I think :D

Exchanging texts with a great friend :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,625 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Gallagher Leisure Park, Bradford (#31)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Done and dusted for the day. Vegetating in front of the TV with the paper and a G&T. Some chocolate lived up for later.

You take that back 🀬🀬🀬!

Sorry :(

A cup of Lyons Tea :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Some tea and milka chocolate deskside

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Deskside with a cuppa Barry's tae :pac: and a slice of soda bread from farm gate in the english market.

I'm having a lovely LYONS :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    I'm having a lovely LYONS :)
    Autosport wrote: »
    Sorry :(

A cup of Lyons Tea :D

Booo :pac:

• Advertisement

:D

Love you Sephy Pooh Bear :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Chillin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Thinking about watching a film and I'm wondering where the day went, did fcuk all today. Ah well, tomorrow is new day. I will treat myself to a bottle or two of prosecco for the weekend, the parents will be away, ah it's like being a teenager again :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Laptop on the kitchen counter and there's beer beside me and it's Friday so..........

..... Actually hang on a sec. I decided midweek that I needed to change my ways. Sometimes life gives you subtle signs that it's time for a cop on and if the things you do are making you unhappy then as some genius once said it's the definition of madness to keep repeating the same old while expecting a different outcome.

So there ya go. Laptop is now on the table outside, God bless wifi. I think that makes a bold statement regarding change.
    Also I usually start with Viva la Vida on a Friday evening but instead tonight I decided to change it and just keyed in "uplifting songs" into youtube's search engine and go with whatever it produces.
    It gave me a crappy opening song so I skipped ahead and song number two is Viva la Vida so I got lucky there.

I think that's enough change for now, you have to evolve gradually I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,470 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

you rang? ;)

:pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Almost home. I was so busy today I only got half my steps in, no time for wandering around

I am in bed having a bit of a think before watching my stories. One pint and my head is fuzzy. *slips in to nostalgia* I hardly drank at all during my late twenties. Then 30 hit and I had my 'summer of malcontent' which ran on bottles of jagermeister. Vomit. Now I'm old, oh so very old. Time for a camomile tea I think and my fluffy socks.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Mzungu , guess what it is tonight ?
    Yep , more James Bond , Moonraker is tonights offering !

Home , we had a lovely evening out , time to put the feet up now :)
    Better park in the car first dammit :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Mzungu , guess what it is tonight ?
    Yep , more James Bond , Moonraker is tonights offering !

Home , we had a lovely evening out , time to put the feet up now :)
    Better park in the car first dammit :D

GlisteningDefensiveFlickertailsquirrel-small.gif

• Advertisement

mzungu wrote: »
    GlisteningDefensiveFlickertailsquirrel-small.gif

Love it :D

I remember seeing him for the first time and thinking he was scarey !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hah! Always thought he looked a bit like me..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

....... Now I'm old, oh so very old. Time for a camomile tea I think and my fluffy socks.

Sounds good to me :)

I'm at the end of the vast bed of tranquility

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Love it :D

I remember seeing him for the first time and thinking he was scarey !

Aye, he was a great movie villain. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,109 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

My view from the office today. Lots of similar views yesterday and over the weekend to come. I love being outdoors and love what I do. Just don't like who I do it with anymore. That moon last night was feckin brill, but didn't have a good enough lens to do it justice.

View from the office.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Grandeeod wrote: »
    My view from the office today. Lots of similar views yesterday and over the weekend to come. I love being outdoors and love what I do. Just don't like who I do it with anymore. That moon last night was feckin brill, but didn't have a good enough lens to do it justice.

View from the office.jpg

I wouldn’t mind looking at that every day

Still in the house on my own but miles away. Not used to sitting alone these days with nothing to do.
    It's amazing how when you listen to certain songs and just let your mind wander and unleash your subconcious the bat-sh!t crazy stuff it produces. "After All" by The Frank and Walters came on there and I was thinking it was the sort of song you'd hear at family weddings with some uncle swaying to it with a beer in his hand and before I knew it I was staring out the window imagining myself at some non-existant family function in the future and being old.
    A guy in work was telling me the other day that his commute is two hours long and while sitting there in traffic his mind wanders so much that he ends up picking fights with himself over things he did or didn't do in the past and when he arrives to work he's already in awful form and doesn't even know why.
    He's right. That's exactly the sort of crap that plagues me too. There's a lot to be said for keeping busy and ideally being an extrovert.
    Tempted to go for a walk or do some hoovering here. Or maybe take the hoover for a walk :pac:

Couchside and watching some tv and thinking life is good :)

My view from the office today.

Which part of Ballyfermot is your office in?

Aye, beautiful view alright!

• Advertisement

View from the office.jpg

Stunning view G , love the sea :)
    Good to see you back .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement