Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,036 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Enjoying the sun on my face and a great chat with a cutie pie :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Long day, now looking at the rain and wondering if I should do a beach run or park with TRX.

Feeling lethargic

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Lashing here. It’s been a lovely day and then starts lashing as soon as I get kitted out to work on the construction project in the garden.
    Ah well...mustn’t grumble.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,062 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting on the balcony with the mutt, the wind is blowing a beautiful smell of fried chicken in our direction...... nooooooooooooooo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

En route abhaile exhausted

• Registered Users Posts: 10,062 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

So glad that the mutt is not afraid of the summer nightly fire works display, we cant see it, but we can hear it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Couchside watching the World Cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Dodgy chipper ... it’s been one of those days!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

honeybear wrote: »

Yum, gimme chips. I'm going to retire to the cot soon, not feeling any better though there is a band rehearsal here and they are lovely..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

honeybear wrote: »

Would murder some proper chips with some greasy sausages. Covered in salt and vinegar.

Workside. Tomorrow is a day off, but there’s too much to do...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,036 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside after swimming laps.

5km run and TRX done.

I went to Lidl to buy bread and accidently (honestly) bought beer instead (really).

So sitting here enjoying a beer, just the two but I'll have a glass of whiskey which I purposely bought last week in bed with my Kindle in awhile.

Photo from tonight (no Richo, sorry)

483201.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside, happy that I managed to see my psychologist today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside watching the primetime special on the Anna Kriegel Case, makes you wonder how brutal the youth of today can be:(.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,470 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

where is the bed? someone point me to the bed, and don't wake me until tuesday...... sleeeeeeep

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Garzard

In room, with Season 4 of Love / Hate on, deskside with a beer and spray-painting camouflage patterns onto a model German halftrack I built last week. :)

Garzard wrote: »
    In room, with Season 4 of Love / Hate on, deskside with a beer and spray-painting camouflage patterns onto a model German halftrack I built last week. :)

1/35th scale?

Work!
    10th day in a row.... Just tonight & tomorrow night, then off for a week :)

You in all night Bubbly?
    Hang in there! You’ll be hanging for that week off!!

I’m in the leaba after a beautiful shower, and into clean jammies.
    Have to remember to get iron tablets tomorrow I’m starting to look horrid like the neck lady from the haunting of hill house

• Advertisement

Till 8am!
    But I'll enjoy the week off all the more!

Well stay safe anyway :)

I’ll be almost in work when you’re going home to bed and I’m already jel as fucccck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Garzard

1/35th scale?

Correct - a Tamiya

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lying in bed. Missus is having a lovely peaceful sleep, this is something I'm appreciating

Now if only there was tea :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

About to drag myself out of bed. Sports Day today ... me poor ears (& bones!)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Thank god it's Friday :D

Heading to the coalface

My bed is calling me but the dog shouts louder!! Walk time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,813 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...Me and you and a dog named Boo travelling and living off the land....

Morning all,

Happy Summer Solstice

There's not a cloud in the sky and it's 12C

Kitchenside with coffee and contentment :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

Almost at werk. Beautiful day out though! Sunny but there’s a nice breeze. I’m hyper, as per.

• Advertisement

...Me and you and a dog named Boo travelling and living off the land....

Morning all,

Happy Summer Solstice

There's not a cloud in the sky and it's 12C

Kitchenside with coffee and contentment :)

Sun is shinin' in the sky
    There ain't a cloud in sight
    It's stopped rainin' everybody's in a play
    And don't you know
    It's a beautiful new day, hey hey

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement