Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,089 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Anyone wanna come to the beach ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Ya count me in Smurf. Not at 49 degrees though. Lexie would be deep fried, bordering on incinerated.

That dog is a beaut though, always looks like he’s had the best news of his life

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Its a cracking day all right and a mood to match.
    Have a few hours work to do before heading to a nice hotel in the middle of the country for a birthday celebration with my bestie.

Its a cracking day all right and a mood to match.
    Have a few hours work to do before heading to a nice hotel in the middle of the country for a birthday celebration with my bestie.
    Sorry? You’re a bit early, it’s not my birthday til September:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14 jeannae

I will finish my day's work and I will have dinner with my colleagues. Happy~

• Advertisement

Sorry? You’re a bit early, it’s not my birthday til September:D

Yeah, but like a 3 month party?!

Yeah, but like a 3 month party?!
    Sounds like your working week :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

A beauty of a morning, with plenty of promise. So, a quick run around for the groceries and then home for sunshine and relaxation - hopefully.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bed, painkillers and hot water bottle.. Having a big pity party in other words.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,868 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Kirkstall Bridge, Leeds (#30)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Bed, painkillers and hot water bottle.. Having a big pity party in other words.

Do u want a cuppa Lyons ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Do u want a cuppa Lyons ?

Oh always, that would be wonderful. I don't care that its sunny and warm out *pout*

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Ag Obair Side listening to podcasts and waiting for lunch time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Outside work, and I’m very happy that it’s Friday coz I’m off for the weekend after today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

honeybear wrote: »
    .......... Sports Day today ... me poor ears (& bones!)

Now deskside thinking about Sports Days more than half a century ago. :)

Walked past a sports day a while ago. Sack races, the memories

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Garzard wrote: »
    Correct - a Tamiya

I used to love the hobby. I was a member of the Irish Model Soldier Society and had a few of my models and articles on them in Military Modelling magazine back in the 90's.

But the children came along and the space for model making was taken up.

Now that the children have grown up and one has flown the nest I've thought about taking it up again.

To the thread.

Just home from work and off for the weekend :pac:

No plans for later but I'll either go to the gym and swim or hill walk up Howth.

Visiting my 2 favourite little people, they are so funny!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,257 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Breaktime at the coalface :)

Someone is such a cutie pie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

What times the party ? Dress code ? Can we have fancy dress ???
    What costume will everyone wear

I will come as a Zombie. India tried to kill me again. This time in the shape of some apple juice. Well it was either it or the pineapple I ate at breakfast but since I eat pineapple all the time and haven't had apple juice in years, am blaming it.

Had to leave work shortly after I arrived. COO brought me downstairs to a dermotologist to check on my rash and they were able to stop me from going into full on anaphalaxysis.

Slept for a few hours and now feeling a bit more human so got some of my irish work done so the day wasn't a total waste of time.

Lying on my hotel bed considering ordering dinner.
    Autosport wrote: »

Aw shucks...thanks for cheering me up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,089 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It has cooled down to 46°C, so time for our evening walk :):)

Off to London again tomorrow, looking forward to some cool weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭4Ad

Witchie wrote: »
    What times the party ? Dress code ? Can we have fancy dress ???
    What costume will everyone wear

I will come as a Zombie. India tried to kill me again. This time in the shape of some apple juice. Well it was either it or the pineapple I ate at breakfast but since I eat pineapple all the time and haven't had apple juice in years, am blaming it.

Had to leave work shortly after I arrived. COO brought me downstairs to a dermotologist to check on my rash and they were able to stop me from going into full on anaphalaxysis.

Slept for a few hours and now feeling a bit more human so got some of my irish work done so the day wasn't a total waste of time.

Lying on my hotel bed considering ordering dinner.
    Autosport wrote: »

Aw shucks...thanks for cheering me up!

Agh poor Witchie, I recommend go outand get a masala dhosa..oh the very thoughts of one has me salivating..

Stretched on my beanbag in the sun in East Clare, drinking coffee listening Movies and Booze on Newstalk..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

4Ad wrote: »
    Agh poor Witchie, I recommend go outand get a masala dhosa..oh the very thoughts of one has me salivating..

Stretched on my beanbag in the sun in East Clare, drinking coffee listening Movies and Booze on Newstalk..

Am not the biggest fan of dhosa, more a flaky Malaysian style paratha kinda gurl.

Been eating rice, dal and aloo gobi pretty much all week so think will get a pizza or chips...or both. Bloody steroids have me starving. Well that's my excuse and am sticking to it.

Don't really have the energy to leave the room so gonna get room service.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Having a quick cuppa before getting ready for work. Went for a run around the grounds of my old University this morning, and sat down by the river to stretch afterwards. It’s such a beautiful day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Survived Sports Day! Weather beautiful. Weekend here I come!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,873 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'm cold :D
    Think I may get bloods checked again lol .

Anyhow , home but soon going out for tea with two of the grown children and two granddaughters :)

Poolside.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Break time at work once again. Trying to force food into myself because I’m not at all hungry which is strange for me

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a cuppa Barry's tae :pac: and a slice of soda bread from farm gate in the english market.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,257 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sitting in the garden smiling :)

It's time to party :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement