Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Homeside once again, making some food

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Stunning view G , love the sea :)
    Good to see you back .

I'm not back! I'm away with the fantasy that us lot of shooters create!:D Just a job.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,831 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I'm not back! I'm away with the fantasy that us lot of shooters create!:D Just a job.

I meant back posting :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Poolside

Can you see Fathom?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside :)

Goodnight all :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,831 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Autosport wrote: »
    Bedside :)

Goodnight all :)

Night Auto :)

Flicking through Netflix , either going to watch The Confession Tapes part 2 ,( the first was brilliant , but sad at times) or Girls Incarcerated part 2 .

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Cooch

On my own with my children and the happiest I have ever been.

Catching up with my watchlist on Netflix.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

What is the meaning of this thread? I cant make sense of it. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,042 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

There is no sense to it, just go with the flow.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo Smurf, how are you doing now?

Deskside, yet more tea :D

• Advertisement

Balcony time having a Nespresso with the mutt, the sun is rising, the birds are singing and the temperature is 32°C.

My colleague for the trip to London has changed, now I have to spend the next two days with a grumpy ****e, trying to decide if I should allow him be in charge as it will probably make my life easier.

@Grem..... the pain of this will go on for a while especially as it's looking like it was a medical mistake rather than anything else.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I understand, i read your update with absolute horror, i'm here any time you want to chat..

Btw, let the grumpy yoke take charge, make things easier for yourself where possible for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I second what Grem says Smurfy. Just go on eh em autopilot for a few days and let annoyances fly past.

Just getting ready to go for breakfast then dress shopping for my sister's wedding. It's this day 4 weeks and I have nothing!!!

Witchie, just like me, a last ditch daisy! :pac:

More tea being had here..

It's this day 4 weeks and I have nothing!!!
    Is that considered last minute shopping :)

@witchie, i would have thought that you could design and get a dress made in your new part of the world.

Finished work.
    Now a week off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

bubblypop wrote: »
    Finished work.
    Now a week off :)

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Dogs & cats happy out. It’s a beautiful morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work doing a spot of online shopping before the mayhem begins.
    Listening to sunchyme by Dario G and already feeling like opening a bottle of wine

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Morning Motherflumpers.
    I'm at the kitchen table, coffee, le baguette with jamone and fried eggs watching A.P. Bio.
    Good start to the day. Good start.

Not Poolside.

About to trundle home, that baguette sounds tempting.. But then I can see an ad for ten nuggets from burger king that would do nicely too.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

About to trundle home, that baguette sounds tempting.. But then I can see an ad for ten nuggets from burger king that would do nicely too.

Combine the baguette and the nuggets. COMBINE!!!!

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Combine the baguette and the nuggets. COMBINE!!!!

Holy breakfast roll Boom Bap!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...The birds were singing all around him, the trees gently swaying in the breeze. The answer lies here somewhere he thought as he found his way through loves fallen leaves...

Morning all,

It's a bright-ish grey 14C

Not long awake - a happy heart makes for good sleeps :)

Kitchen with coffee, maybe some eggs soon

Have a good one folks

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!!

Glorious sunshine here and Im in a mighty great mood :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am in hangover hell seeking some mercy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

In bed having a lie in with my maltichon next to me doing the same. Gonna stick on a bitta brekkie shortly and then sit down on the sofa and binge watch 8 episodes of Line of Duty one after the other, only briefly pausing for toilet breaks and to cook more snacks.
    Gonna throw away the fitbit for the day because the only steps I'll be making will be the ones from the sofa to the fridge.
    Ahhhh bliss. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Glorious morning. One car gleaming and waiting on Mrs S to come home. Then coffee and get her car washed.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,442 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Arndale Centre, Manchester (#32)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement