Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Gonna....Bed,,,Soon

:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Three more.... Oh.. Gawd.. No..

😝

Deskside

• Registered Users Posts: 12,085 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Last weekend off for 6 weeks or so. Really trying to make the best of it, but stupid emails are making it hard. Remember the days when an email could take a long time to answer? Well those days have long gone! As for facebook and business use!!!!!!!:eek:

Can all the sad people trying to connect with the real me, please piss off! Barristers, Solicitors, Accountants and the State bodies finish by 6pm unless its worth serious money. I'm off duty now and acting like a high court judge which means it will cost a **** load of money to chat.

Boardsies excepted:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »
    All the best Bones (a lovely contributor). Always enjoyed your posts.

A gent of a poster, I will miss him dearly.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting in the kitchen . It's a very still , humid , calm night out there . The morning will probably bring the rain clouds :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm fecking freezing :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,039 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@ Duvet Day.... you just gotta go... I can't believe that I first saw them in the 90's in Wembley :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,039 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Grieving and sleeping don't go together.... so taking the mutt to the beach.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

smurfjed wrote: »
    Grieving and sleeping don't go together.... so taking the mutt to the beach.

They really truly don't, hope you can take some time for yourself..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Be gentle with yourselves smurfj and missus smurfj, condolences to you both.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Up and at em. Am full of beans and dying for the day to get started.
    The lack of sleep will kick in in about an hour and render me like a zombie for the rest of the day.

Burning rubber outta here, another long week ahead. Informed of extra shifts a few hours ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!

@Smurf we are always here for you, sending you and mrs smurf hugs xxxx

Had an amazing dream of elephants :) think we were on safari :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Best of luck with the new arrival bones, I’ll miss you posting!

I’m in search of coffee (or matchsticks) to keep my eyes open after a very long night, coupled with a very early start to the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Having a coffee before running out the door to take in a long run (15k hopefully) and fitting a Darndale parkrun (5km) in the middle of it.

Trying to time it so I'm arriving at the start line as it goes off, here's hoping :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,805 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....I don't care what consequence it brings, I have been a fool for lesser things..

Morning all,

It's a nice sunny morning but a coolish 11.3 C

Can I go on safari with you Auto :D

Temp. couchside with coffee I'm thinking scrambled eggs soon

Have a good one folks

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Dogs walked. It’s a gorgeous morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,207 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Having coffee in a sheltered spot the garden. Some lovely sunshine after a night of rain

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Lying in the leaba trying to motivate my ass up out of bed to go for a run. Haven’t done any exercise in two weeks but my chest infection has cleared.

Then off to Drogheda this afternoon with one of the girls to visit our preggo friend in her and her husbands new house for a DVD night.

Best of luck with the new arrival bones, I’ll miss you posting!

I’m in search of coffee (or matchsticks) to keep my eyes open after a very long night, coupled with a very early start to the day.

*slides coffee across the counter* 🤪
    honeybear wrote: »
    Dogs walked. It’s a gorgeous morning!

Cats fed? 😛😀
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    Having coffee in a sheltered spot the garden. Some lovely sunshine after a night of rain

Is the cat with you poochie? 😀

I'm deskside with coffee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,207 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I'm deskside with coffee

To be sure the cat is with me Seph. She loves to have people out in the garden with her! She's lying on a plastic storage bunker, absorbing the heat from it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

*slides coffee across the counter* 🀪

Cats fed? 😛😀

I'm deskside with coffee

Cats fed. All 4 legged friends happy out-think they know it’s the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

So sorry to hear about your friend Smurf, thinking of you xx

Also sorry to see Bones go, but wishing you all the best.

I’m currently outside Tesco waiting for himself who decided that he wants to make jelly. Feeling a bit weak and strange, thinking I’ll go for a lie down when I get home. Need to make sure I’m okay for work later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Stunned to see Bones has gone, but I understand fully.

Sitting here and rather wet after washing the cars in the rain. Miserable bloody weather lately and it has gone beyond being welcome weather for the garden. Growth is lanky and poor quality, and roots too wet.
    Time to change in to dry clothes and put a large jug of coffee on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sitting in the hairdressers having my hair washed and blow dried. Bit panicked seeing srameens post about the rain. But future me can worry about that.
    For now, it’s tough at the top

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Relaxing after two 5k races in just over 12 hours. One last night and the parkrun this morning.

Take it easy afternoon for Ted me reckons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Home, done 10k out of my intended 15. I just bonked this morning.

Slowest parkrun (5k) all year.

Just ate and have to go back to bed, this never happens to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Yes miserable day out there now, thankfully I got my walk in at 7.30 this morning when the weather was glorious. Relaxing now for a couple of hours before heading out to a 40th birthday party at 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I just bonked this morning.

Lucky you!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

No rain here in the south east so get yer asses down here :D we welcome all :D

Now breaktime at the coalface :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement