Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Back in Tipp to do some jobs with Mammy before heading to the coalface :p

Been off for a week, where did the time go?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,039 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

MrsSmurfjed has spent the last week scuba diving off a boat in the middle of nowhere, she is totally disconnected from the world, as soon as she lands tomorrow morning she is going to get hit by a battery of messages and FB, about the death of our friend. Not looking forward to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Just woken up from my Saturday afternoon nap ... Bliss

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Cooking up a storm in the kitchen with Spotify on full blast. Their daily playlist has nailed it today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Fed and had a nice nap (legs still very tired from running earlier, I must have done something wrong in my training).. Heading to the beach with Richo now, I'll try get a photo :)

• Advertisement

Outside the coalface. Hoping it’ll be quiet so I’ll get out at a reasonable time tonight

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heading to deskside, brain already fried after the bs yesterday.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Finished doing some cleaning around the house. Now chilling for a bit before having a bite to eat and then watch some of the World Cup.

smurfjed wrote: »
    MrsSmurfjed has spent the last week scuba diving off a boat in the middle of nowhere, she is totally disconnected from the world, as soon as she lands tomorrow morning she is going to get hit by a battery of messages and FB, about the death of our friend. Not looking forward to this.

Very sorry for your loss Smurfjed.
    I'm sure that after the initial shock MrsS will be relieved to be around to help support you and be there for you at least, and vice versa. You've had a horrible few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

About to head out to dinner with 16 other girls :pac:

Some I haven’t seen in over five years. Excited and lashing the Whispering Angel into me. Hair good make up good outfit good. Tis a rare trilogy. Let’s fcuk shlt up.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed
    About to head out to dinner with 16 other girls :pac:

Some I haven’t seen in over five years. Excited and lashing the Whispering Angel into me. Hair good make up good outfit good. Tis a rare trilogy. Let’s fcuk shlt up.

Whispering angel? wine is it? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

giphy.gif

thinking this evening.
    saw a house today that i liked, can see it would be nice with some work,
    but.....I didn't love it......I like it...

In shock ... Galway out!

Home, spent two hours on the beach with Richo

482833.jpg

The rest of the evening will be spent looking at The Frankenstein Chronicles on Netflix and drinking a few beers, might even take a whiskey to bed :D

482833.jpg

The rest of the evening will be spent looking at The Frankenstein Chronicles on Netflix and drinking a few beers, might even take a whiskey to bed :D

Seriously cute pic!

honeybear wrote: »
    In shock ... Galway out!

Just heard it now on the news, very shocked also tbh.

Been busy all day, just sat down with a glass of wine.

Watching the news and 2 things (which I often think about anyway) came to mind,some people who are supposedly outraged at someone being treated like s**t for having a baby outside of marriage a few years ago should take a good fcuking look at how they treated women in a similar position and secondly something needs to be done to make it easier for people to separate when property /children are involved.
    Sorry for a bit of a rant.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

giphy.gif

I was wondering what the black haired actresses name is?
    She looks like the one who played Saint in ''Hex'' and Jenny in ''Outlander ''.

Today I'm doing the usual . Getting things organised before I move. Managed to see a few old friends to say g'bye-for-now, and some new people. Lots of thinking and coming to terms with things, at the same time .

Taking my tea outside to smell the lillies which are incredible on the evening air..

Just heard it now on the news, very shocked also tbh.

Been busy all day, just sat down with a glass of wine.

Watching the news and 2 things (which I often think about anyway) came to mind,some people who are supposedly outraged at someone being treated like s**t for having a baby outside of marriage a few years ago should take a good fcuking look at how they treated women in a similar position and secondly something needs to be done to make it easier for people to separate when property /children are involved.
    Sorry for a bit of a rant.

Heard the Documentary on Radio this afternoon ... the poor lady. Just awful

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

482833.jpg

Sun got his eyes? So cute!

I bet he would let me pet him if we met!

• Advertisement

Sun got his eyes? So cute!

I bet he would let me pet him if we met!

He is the biggest softie you'll ever meet.

The only problem is if you pet him you've committed to petting him for hours upon hours!.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Seriously cute dog,
    Coouchside with a beer watching Moonraker on blu ray
    Condolences to all galway fans:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Folding clothes roomside
    In shock ... Galway out!

Back door?

Folding clothes roomside

Back door?

Don’t think so

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

In shock ... Galway out!

Sorry.

CYBIB:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Sorry.

CYBIB:D

Tipp Fan ... just in shock that Galway are out

• Registered Users Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Tipp Fan ... just in shock that Galway are out

They've been poor all year tbh. Like your own crowd last year, running on fumes. The rest might do them good in the future (hopefully).....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Out of pure curiosity, is anyone awake?? Never seen things this slow on a Saturday night. That said, I would either be in bed by now or working late. Working late tonight.:D

Nearly finished though.

I’m up for a bit G

Tried to make beans on toast when I got in after work, but the toaster tripped the switch and now we’ve lost all electricity. Need to contact the security guard guy to come put it back on so that all the food I have in the freezer doesn’t go to waste, but he’s not answering his phone :eek:

• Advertisement

Awake. Always awake...
    I swear 'dem night owl genes run deep...

Watching old Northern Exposure episodes. It really was great!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement