Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »
    Feelin all the AH love!

I'd say you'd love it if we gave you a present of Kevin McCloud walking into your house right now and giving you a birthday kisses :pac: 😛😀

• Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I think it was down everywhere this afternoon ?
    Not that that's any comfort when you needed it for work G .

Home , was off gallivanting with son this afternoon , (just as well or he'd not have been happy with no internet either !) now he's in great form , tis the little things :)

I call that a silver lining Mam!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I call that a silver lining Mam!

Very true G !
    In good form since last week :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Belated happy birthdays to Auto and Honeybear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Laptop on the counter. Slightly drunk.

Sad how life goes and I aint looking for any pats on the back here but jaysus its terrifying the fallout from a broken relationship.

Anyway..... Liverpool fans on here might like this.... the female sperm whale has a vagina so large that 3 humans could fit into it.
    Making her the 2nd largest C*nt in the world after Sergio Ramos.
    One year later..... 6.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

mzungu wrote: »
    Belated happy birthdays to Auto and Honeybear.

same, happy birthday to yis both

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all..... Nespresso on the balcony time, mutt is out for his walk but will join me soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Friday!!!!

Sun is trying to break through the clouds :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

On way home from beach

Quick shower and off to work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

.....don't you know she's some kind of wonderful, some kind of wonderful...

Morning all

And yet another cool grey one 8.6C
    I'm a happy camper so we'll just take it as it comes.

Kitchen as usual at this hour with Roberts java coffee

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Coffee time.
    Busy, busy, getting no rest and small hours sleep this week and feeling my years at this time today, but the coffee will shake me.
    Nice and sunny but cool and I'm on the patio having a look around me, white patches of fields everywhere as the silage is being slaughtered everywhere now.
    Beers tonight I think.
    Belated happy birthdays to Auto and HB, hope yous had great ones, I haven had much time to keep a check on all the goings on this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am tucked up warm in bed and dreading getting up. But that is an hour or two away yet.
    This weather is a pain. LEss than 10 degrees out and the heating is still kicking in. It's mid-june FFS!

Birthday wishes to Auto and Honey xxx

Lads I went to see Fleetwood Mac last night, I'm a massive fan and burst into tears as soon as they started and a couple of other times during the night, so emotional imo, absolutely fantastic, I'm still on a high,i can't remember the last time I actually felt so happy...it was a long journey home though after lots of drinkies and no stops, my bladder... 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy birthday Auto and Honeybear! x

I am where I usually am at this hour, in bed. My back and shoulders are very sore today for some reason so I’ll have to give them a good rest

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In bed, tea was made for me.. Lazy day, back to work tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Happy Birthdays to everyone with their birthday .

Internet's so slow I can't load previous pages so I've probably missed lots.

Just at home doing housework and plotting my evening which might feature some drama if I don't handle a situation well. eek.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Drinking a yop

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

branie2 wrote: »
    Drinking a yop
    Strawberry?
    Mixed Fruit?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Strawberry

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh a yop would be lovely right now.

There are effing roadworks outside again, fourth time in as many months digging up the road.. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Congrats to all with recent birthdays

If anyone would like another they are welcome to have one of mine :D

I'm deskside, ran out of The Barrys and got some Lidl bags.

Coloured water is all they make Joe, coloured water

Cant believe that it would be legal for Lidl to sell them in The Fatherland :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Happy birthday you guys x

I’m in bed after a trip to Midoc last night, sinus infection eye infection and what feels this morning like a chest infection. Smothered.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

In great form today for some unknown reason :D

I'm so glad someone is in my life :)

Now carside looking at the rain shower :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Just about to escape the coalface for the weekend, early afternoon pints with a few mates on the agenda, looking forward to it, have a good weekend everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Right folks things have gone quiet so an orderly wind down

The day has brightened considerably in more ways than one :)

Couchside I may be watching cycling...orange juice and fighting a losing battle with the begging dogs over my sandwich :D

EDIT not today but a similar scene :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At home having a good ponder.
    Met someone for lunch today and got a job offer out of it. I was not looking so plenty to ponder about!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Belated birthday wishes to Auto and Honeybear!

I’m watching a kids show called Chip and potato.

I remember when kids had decent cartoons to watch, not this junk :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Coffee post work. Happy Friday everyone!

• Advertisement

Ate too much because I couldn't sleep :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement