Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

maximoose wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Maybe tomorrow to avoid announcement clashing with B+S next week but probably all the one when it's sold out!

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

More guitars less laptops. Here here !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

When was the comedy lineup announced last year? Hopefully they get a bigger tent for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

On IG
    Only weeks to go in until we return to Curraghmore ☀️ We are delighted to announce further additions to the line-up, stayed tuned as we have announcements every week between now and the festival.

Welcoming RTÉ Concert Orchestra performing Leonard Cohen (featuring special guests), KOJAQUE & The Soft Boy Band, Jurassic 5's Soup Presents: Fullee Love Collective, Angie McMahon, Bedouine, SOAK, Beoga, A Lazarus Soul, GREAT DAD, Glasshouse Perform Holocene (Music of Bon Iver), Odd Morris, Kean Kavanagh, Trinity Orchestra Funk It Up, plus many more to be announced across 16 stage of music, theatre, spoken word, comedy and more.

ALL TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT! #ATN19

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

D.Q wrote: »
    Expect a few of the softboy roster to be added. Kojaque and Wastefellow would be good fits.

After that then, Krystal Klear, Kaily, George Feeley, Tommy Holohan

Kojaque officially added as per instagram

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

On IG

Two of my requests were Kojaque and Glasshouse performing Bon Iver so I'm happy out with that!

This is legitimately one of the best lineups I could have hoped for.

Going to be an incredible weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭roll

my fxxking word what a line up this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

After all our chat I had myself convinced PSB would actually be announced!!

Very interested by 'Glasshouse perform Holocene'. Love the album and have always wanted to see Bon Iver live.

Have a bit more research to do on some of the other additions. Any recommendations from the new arrivals?

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

That’s great stuff as always. Lineup really coming together now. Kojaque, A Lazarus soul and Odd Moris are my picks from that. Very curious about the Leonard Cohen thing, could be good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

I think Matt's verse after the spoken word part is my favourite bit of the whole album, love the emotion and crashing drums when he sings "Maybe we'll talk it out inside a car with rain falling around us"

Yep, my fave line of the album too.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 BlaaEater

On IG
    This reeks of "Meh!"

Le Bruise wrote: »
    After all our chat I had myself convinced PSB would actually be announced!!

Very interested by 'Glasshouse perform Holocene'. Love the album and have always wanted to see Bon Iver live.

Have a bit more research to do on some of the other additions. Any recommendations from the new arrivals?

Kojaque is genuinely one of the most talented artists to come out of Ireland in the last few years.

Deli Daydreams is an incredible piece of work.

Dublin hiphop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

D.Q wrote: »
    Kojaque is genuinely one of the most talented artists to come out of Ireland in the last few years.

Deli Daydreams is an incredible piece of work.

Dublin hiphop.

That's the soundtrack to my drive home sorted then!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Liking RTE does Cohen, Kojaque. Hope Glasshouses get a tent as don't think sound would work on main stage. Pretty happy with that and guess announcements every week for 6 weeks means about 30 to 60 more acts

Kokoko has been cancelled due to visa issues btw.

Anyone have any recommendations from the middle or bottom of the line up? Either today's additions or older ones. Trying to find some new stuff - open to any and all suggestions!

So far, my list is...

The National, Patti Smith, Hot Chip, Jon Hopkins (was he always top line on the poster btw?), Father John Misty, the Good the Bad & the Queen, John Grant, Fontaines DC (also - second line on the poster - is that new?), Bombay Bicycle Club, Olafur Arnalds, Loyle Carner, Neneh Cherry, Kiasmos, Jose Gonzales, George FitzGerald, Kojaque, RTE Concert Orchestra, Tuung, the Murder Capital, the Claque, Ships, Pillow Queens, Daithi (is he a new addition?), Just Mustard, Glasshouse performing Holocene, London Astrobeat Orchestra performing Talking Heads, Trinity Orchestra Funk It Up.

Actually, now that I look at that, maybe I don't need any new suggestions!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Kokoko has been cancelled due to visa issues btw.

Anyone have any recommendations from the middle or bottom of the line up? Either today's additions or older ones. Trying to find some new stuff - open to any and all suggestions!

So far, my list is...

The National, Patti Smith, Hot Chip, Jon Hopkins (was he always top line on the poster btw?), Father John Misty, the Good the Bad & the Queen, John Grant, Fontaines DC (also - second line on the poster - is that new?), Bombay Bicycle Club, Olafur Arnalds, Loyle Carner, Neneh Cherry, Kiasmos, Jose Gonzales, George FitzGerald, Kojaque, RTE Concert Orchestra, Tuung, the Murder Capital, the Claque, Ships, Pillow Queens, Daithi (is he a new addition?), Just Mustard, Glasshouse performing Holocene, London Astrobeat Orchestra performing Talking Heads, Trinity Orchestra Funk It Up.

Actually, now that I look at that, maybe I don't need any new suggestions!!

this was on 2nd April, Fontaines bumped up a bit, can't see Daithi on it?

55609022_623723674717653_5022296320832962560_n.png?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub5-1.fna&oh=6e6186c2d5ba8ef8b688d53eaa39ecda&oe=5D961756

current one:
    64329273_663872214036132_8373892471381295104_n.png?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub5-1.fna&oh=b6c5330f0c5e38a9e5e0bb1153b9a4fe&oe=5D9965FB

Anyone have any recommendations from the middle or bottom of the line up?

Your list is broadly similar to mine, minus one that I'm really looking forward to - Gus Dapperton

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

Super excited to see J5s Soup - I've heard about him with the band and am looking forward to some funky/jazzy/R&B/hiphop madness

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭HelpImAlive

Does anyone know what to do in this situation?
    I have a family camping ticket but the kids can't attend now, can I still use this to gain entry just to the normal campsite if anyone who attended last year might know? Thank you

• Advertisement

this was on 2nd April, Fontaines bumped up a bit, can't see Daithi on it?

I Have a Tribe added as well out of nowhere

Your list is broadly similar to mine, minus one that I'm really looking forward to - Gus Dapperton

The songs on the ATN Spotify playlist haven't done much for me tbh!

Going to give Black Midi a go now - only 3 songs on there so shouldn't take long. Then it'll be on to Tourist and Rimon.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Peesh89

Tourist is top of my list.. along with George Fitzgerald, Kiasmos and Jon Hopkins, so it's that kinda vibe if you're in to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Peesh89 wrote: »
    Tourist is top of my list.. along with George Fitzgerald, Kiasmos and Jon Hopkins, so it's that kinda vibe if you're in to it.

Closed Body & Soul area of EP back in 2013, was excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭llatsni

Tourist killed it – in the good sense – a few months back in the Academy. Can't wait.

Kojaque and Kean Kavanagh are nice additions.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,307 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

I have a family camping ticket but the kids can't attend now, can I still use this to gain entry just to the normal campsite if anyone who attended last year might know? Thank you

Tricky one....

I think youd be better off tweeting them for verification.....

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

Le Bruise wrote: »
    That's the soundtrack to my drive home sorted then!

You won't regret it!

Must Sees so far

Patti Smith
    Hot Chip
    Jon Hopkins
    Father John Misty
    Fontaines DC
    John Grant
    The Wailers
    Kiasmos
    Leftfield
    George Fitzgerald
    Kojaque
    King King Company
    Ben UFO
    SOAK
    The Murder Capital
    Ships
    The Claque

And that's before any of the orchestras/Arcadia/tent craic etc

WHAT A LINEUP.

I see clashes in my future. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭danois

I had the same issue last year. Was told family can camp in general but not not general in family. So we were ok to go to general campsite wouldn’t have been allowed into family tho as you need to have kids with you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Maverick Sabre is on tour at the minute, and plays last listed summer gig in Brighton on 27th of July, then turns up in Manchester Cathedral on 12th of November.
    Curraghmore just a 45 minute drive from New Ross :)

Advertisement