Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Senior Hurling (Liam Mccarthy Cup) 2019

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Jaysus Limerick are a complete powerhouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,963 ✭✭✭threeball

Clare still have a chance next week because you wouldnt rule out this Limerick team beating Tipp

Should be up there with the Kk Galway game. Tipp have serious firepower although I think sheedy wouldn't to too put out with a loss at this moment. Sharpen the mind for the final.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

Jaysus Limerick are a complete powerhouse.

We'll see when they meet another powerhouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭Browney7

Limerick have just suffocated Clare today. Too strong for them and a hungry performance.

Clare just got ran over by a runaway steam engine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stacksofwacks

A gap has opened up between Clare and Waterford and the other 3 teams, not good to see

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,882 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

If Clare beat Cork there through and Cork go out

Crazy situation

Leinster is very exciting too with a possible Dublin vs Wexford final a possibility. Kilkenny could also get knocked out

• Registered Users Posts: 22,242 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Clare need to drop the stupid sweeper system and stop giving the opposition so much space

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭crossman47

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I'd Clare beat Cork there through and Cork go out

Crazy situation

Thats only if Limerick beat Tipp.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭citykat

Dalo not taking this too well

• Registered Users Posts: 11,204 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Limerick played very well, but good God Clare were brutal.

They'll have to try something else than the sweeper as it's not working for them anymore imo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭mountgomery burns

If Dublin beat Galway and KK and Wexford draw, it's 4 teams on 5 points. And Galway would go out due to scoring difference.

Certainly not impossible.

We'll see when they meet another powerhouse.

Are there any?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,882 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

If Dublin beat Galway and KK and Wexford draw, it's 4 teams on 5 points. And Galway would go out due to scoring difference.

Certainly not impossible.

Very possible but Dublin are hard too beat In PP. Wexford same in Wexford Park my God that could be a fiery one on the pitch and the line

citykat wrote: »
    Dalo not taking this too well

His county were gutless. Nothing worse than that. Kk lost today but walked away with their pride intact. Waterford and Clare are beyond useless this year. Munster is no guide to form so far due to how bad these two have been. Next week will tell us a bit more but I don't think Tipp need to win as badly as Limerick and might not go balls out.

Are there any?

Tipp would match them at the moment and I think in another month Galway will give them enough of it too.

threeball wrote: »
    Tipp would match them at the moment and I think in another month Galway will give them enough of it too.

Fingers crossed. Will make for a good summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,681 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Are there any?

Hard to see anyone put it upto Limerick, tipp cork and Galway probably the closest. Tipp playing well but cork were poor and both clare and Waterford have been proven to be awful. Limerick are a different level especially when you see what they have coming in off the bench.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭kevcos

Christ, the cringiness of the Sunday Game commentary has made its way into the punditry panel. Painful to listen to.

Hard to see anyone put it upto Limerick, tipp cork and Galway probably the closest. Tipp playing well but cork were poor and both clare and Waterford have been proven to be awful. Limerick are a different level especially when you see what they have coming in off the bench.

We have this every week. A team puts in a big performance and they're crowned champions by 6pm. It was Tipp, then it was Cork, now it's Limerick who were 70mins away from going out.

Any of the top 4 in with a good chance. Right now it's
    Limerick
    Tipp
    Galway
    Kilkenny
    Cork
    in my book but there's nothing in it especially across the top 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭Ompala

We have this every week. A team puts in a big performance and they're crowned champions by 6pm. It was Tipp, then it was Cork, now it's Limerick who were 70mins away from going out.

Limerick
    Tipp
    Galway
    Kilkenny
    Cork

Would have Cork ahead of Galway and Kilkenny based on the championship so far. Every team is very beatable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭Road-Hog

Limerick
    Tipp
    Galway
    Kilkenny
    Cork

Will be happy so long as the langers end up with out the Celtic crosses......14 years for a ‘big three’ to be without a big one sounds great :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Motivator

kevcos wrote: »
    Christ, the cringiness of the Sunday Game commentary has made its way into the punditry panel. Painful to listen to.

Who was the moron with the northern accent?

Motivator wrote: »

Was he McManus from Antrim?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,319 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Why is he a moron? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

Galway's big guns are starting to fire on all cylinders now and at the right time. Canning could be playing next week. He'll be a a massive boost altogether.

Ompala wrote: »
    Would have Cork ahead of Galway and Kilkenny based on the championship so far. Every team is very beatable.

I think Cork will suffer against physical teams. Kilkenny would smother them and Galway too powerful. That's why I have them in 5th.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭cms88

So another wash out from the super competitive Munster championship that apparently everyone wants to see...

Galway's big guns are starting to fire on all cylinders now and at the right time. Canning could be playing next week. He'll be a a massive boost altogether.

After today, I can't see the value of playing canning unless he's 100% fit. Canning being absent could be the making of a few others in that Galway forward line.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭slegs

cms88 wrote: »
    So another wash out from the super competitive Munster championship that apparently everyone wants to see...

It doesn’t have to be close to be a good game. Limerick were superb today and it’s building up nicely for the latter stages of the championship

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭Road-Hog

You might be regarded as the bigger moron for enquiring.

Advertisement