Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,229 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie flies through Grem's Grotto at SuperSonicSwannieSpeed causing a force 5 tornado with her wingtips, waving hi and bye!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,843 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*refloofs dramatically flattened fur* oh hai Swannie

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,229 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Flies in and out. Hi Grem.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,843 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Jeepers, just had my fur back the way i like it!! Hope all is well that side of the world Swannie

• Advertisement

Am I nesting in SoCal or Eire? Thus far SoCal has had 173% of average precipitation for this time of year.

Bloody hell, did you build a raft?.

Bloody hell, did you build a raft?.

Arc!

Ever generous of you :) Does it hold enough java for you?

Java bar and coffee bags for arc ballast.

• Advertisement

Apocalypse ready so!.

Apocalypse ready so!.
    Swan Scout (salutes)

A busy lady no doubt. Hopefully things are well with you?

Swannie does swan step! Still kicking Grem. You?

Oh steel toecaps and all :pac: Busy at work too.

Fries Day here at 9PM Pacific just catching up on boards. Telly is boring.

I just have netflix now, gave up on owning a telly a while back for the same reason..

Netflix lucky you.

Cheaper than paying for channels too

Cheaper than paying for channels too
    Indeed.

I'm flying out-of-here. Nice chat Grem. Aloha! :D

• Advertisement

Toodles Swannie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

where do the weeks go,
    I'm so fed up with work,
    doing 2 jobs and its driving me nuts.

cgh wrote: »
    where do the weeks go,
    I'm so fed up with work,
    doing 2 jobs and its driving me nuts.

Oh dear, it's tough going, used to do two jobs a lot though now I do the hours of two jobs in one job. :rolleyes:
    Any prospect of changing things up in the near future?.

• Moderators Posts: 51,724 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Thank the Gods its Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

cgh wrote: »
    Thank the Gods its Friday.

hqdefault.jpg

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    hqdefault.jpg

OH god I love Cookies....

nom nom nom

• Moderators Posts: 51,724 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, cgh:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy Friday :D

Grumble grumble, off to work I go

• Advertisement

I should not log in on Fridays, especially when I've woken up too early and I'm cranky

Advertisement