Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Slides big pot of tea & plate of biccies to Grem

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    hqdefault.jpg

That's a meme I haven't seen in a long time.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    That's a meme I haven't seen in a long time.

thought it was about time to resurrect it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I like old memes. The good ones are timeless

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh.. There's old memes. I feel positively prehistoric now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

where did the weekend go....
    its not even Monday....

cant do the Monday work dance on a tuesday,

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Roll on Friday, so I can say farewell to my current job.

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy (new job) Friday, Cyber!!!!! (probably the only time I'll get away with this:pac:)

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just having a toastie and catching up with things, hope all are well..

Hey Gremmy, how are you.

Hiding from the sun here, was out in it a bit too long today. Bit sunburnt.

• Advertisement

Got a fair bit of sun yesterday but returned to darkness today :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*peeks in*

giphy.gif

I do love a good game of peek a boo.

new job is brutal. Nice coworkers though

new job is brutal. Nice coworkers though

Brutal how?

Brutal how?

Physically taxing. Most of my day is standing over a deep fryer.

Hopefully you'll acclimatise to it soon, no regrets.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I thought I’d never adjust to standing all day at work either but you get used to it strangely fast. Hope it’s an enjoyable job otherwise

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I thought I’d never adjust to standing all day at work either but you get used to it strangely fast. Hope it’s an enjoyable job otherwise

The standing is easy. The hot pool of oil I facing is the tiring part

Happy Friday, Nocts!:D

• Advertisement

Grumble

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

And dragons about?

Black Swan wrote: »
    And dragons about?

Always, rawr :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Always, rawr :)
    Hey Grem! Seen movie Reign of Fire (2002)? Or Dragonfyre (2013)?

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hey Grem! Seen movie Reign of Fire (2002)? Or Dragonfyre (2013)?

Neither of them.. I'm shockingly underexposed to dragons for a dragon person.. :o

Neither of them.. I'm shockingly underexposed to dragons for a dragon person.. :o
    Reign of Fire (2002) is truly a grand dragon movie! I've seen it more than once, and liked it in reruns too. You could probably watch it free, depending upon your movie access, etc.

Never even heard of it to my shame. I will try to remember to watch it :o

Happy Fridge Day

• Advertisement

Delirium wrote: »
    Never even heard of it to my shame. I will try to remember to watch it :o
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Happy Fridge Day

Friday it is. Be it productive. Cheers Del, Grem, and Ted. :pac:

Advertisement