Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

For what it’s worth the shooting of Des makes sense, Wendy did feel she was under pressure at that Lynch. So she would have off loaded her shot.

Still need someone to verify your claim

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Oh masterful werewolf experts. We need an ISO of wendy please.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

If I believe Wendy and with my limited time on here now I'll have to for this vote in lu of a counter claim. That removes her from my thinking and Clodagh from gaining extra suspicion via being a convert.

Leaves me looking at someone like Doris or Riona more likely even though Clodagh, Conor or Henry (my gut FFA) could fight it out for no.3 while probably not getting my vote

#FFA3
    1.Doris
    2. Riona
    3.Clodagh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

right, i'm not voting for wendy as she voted for eva when it was very close, and i dont think a wolf would have done that.

i'm struggling between Conor, Riona, Brendan, Liam, Doris, Clodagh and Barbara.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

We do need Wendy’s convert to show up BTW

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Don’t really think there's any point in delaying this as I'm top of so many FFAs. Only thing I can do is claim. Right, I am Katniss. I finally achieved my conversion this afternoon. So don't worry, it wasn't the wolves getting an extra player.

I was also the one who shot Desmond. I didn't realise that I could actually kill as the description of my character says nothing about killing. Just about being able to block the wolf backroom which was my intention with Des, so needless to say I was surprised to see him die. But at the time, not upset because he was tunneling me hard and I was worried for my life lol. I thought for sure he was a wolf trying to force my mislynch.

Sadly, I only got one shot all game which I didn't realise at the time either.

There you go. I've gotta go back to work in 5 minutes, but will hopefully be online from 30 minutes before Lynch and hopefully on a laptop too

I can back up Wendy’s claim. I am Peeta and got invited into her back room late this afternoon

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Anyone going to counter?

This seems too convenient. Without a counter though....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I can back up Wendy’s claim. I am Peeta and got invited into her back room late this afternoon

Ok now I really have to log off but I'll also be changing my vote from Doris. If someone counter claims that'd change things but I won't be around to see that most likely.

My head is fried. I need to chill awhile and come back at this with fresh eyes.

Doris were you a wolf or rv?

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    Doris were you a wolf or rv?

I am Peeta and have been from the beginning. I wasn’t given any further information than what’s in the OP

Doris WW wrote:
    I am Peeta and have been from the beginning. I wasn’t given any further information than what’s in the OP

Did you leave any clues or breadcrumbs along the way?

So conversion means nothing other than you get into a back room?

How did you find each other?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

If all that is true then thats my theory on Clodagh down the drain.

Do a job for who? A villager wouldn't want a RV to be munched!

So just a coincidence you post a gif of a present not long after two were announced on thread?

tumblr_ny92cwgnJK1uhzawao1_500.gif

If you are for real Dandy just take some time and think about it, it's all a bit of fun and try not to take it personally.

@Henry

I posted a Peeta gif just in case. Hoped Katniss would pick up on it.

Doris WW wrote:
    I posted a Peeta gif just in case. Hoped Katniss would pick up on it.

When approximately?

So conversion means nothing other than you get into a back room?

How did you find each other?

Wendy was suppose to find me or Gayle but she couldn’t so she was told she could pick one of us and we would be given access to the BR. She chose Peeta.

Henry WW wrote: »
    When approximately?

Post 482. Not long after Clodagh threatened to quit.

Wendy was suppose to find me or Gayle but she couldn’t so she was told she could pick one of us and we would be given access to the BR. She chose Peeta.

Makes sense, considering Wendy clearly hasn't had the time to invest.

Did you have any time to discuss anything in the backroom?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I had to submit people to try and find peeta or gale.

Should I say who my submissions have been ? 2 of them are still alive and I don't want to rule them out of anything they don't want to be ruled out lol

Would peeta getting picked perhaps mean gale got converted?

Cant see how that would help. Wendy can you shed light on anything else?

Did you have any time to discuss anything in the backroom?

Nothing at all really. We said hi and then Doris said she was leaving work.

I decided to claim while she was on her way home because of all the FFAs we were in.

I left code in my claim post that Doris has the key for if they need it

Henry WW wrote: »
    Would peeta getting picked perhaps mean gale got converted?

Good thinking! I don't see why it couldn't. anything could happen in this asylum

Doris WW wrote:

Wendy WW wrote:
    I had to submit people to try and find peeta or gale.

These stories don't align exactly

We've had no counter claims. And everything seems to add up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Baggly wrote: »
    I've always liked you babs.....

Is this meant to be Clodagh making this post?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Just to check this.

The mechanic was she and to find someone.

And when she couldn’t after two days, the mods just shrugged, killed the mechanic, and handed you a partner to clear yourself?

Am...am I reading that wrong?

• Advertisement

Cant see how that would help. Wendy can you shed light on anything else?

While I'm phone posting that's pretty much all I got.

I think I'm voting Liam for tonight. Don't have any other good read except they were on the counter wagon to Eva.

I'm heading home from work now. Will try get online before the lynch but who knows what chores the wife has in store for me

Advertisement