Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I could have said anything, I was also trying to PM back the mods to allocate the knife! It was a busy few fecking minutes, I survived, just about!

Put yourself in my shoes, I had spent the day trying to keep a low profile, Gab is on me hard, I dont want to reveal at this point as its a loss to the village, Priest is probably the most important role in this game, even this morning I was considering a fake role claim to say I was someone different and was handing out gifts or something! Thought process was, I aint as valuable to the wolves then and might get one more day!

Then ****ing Frank just rocks on with this nonsense! Seriously! You have the most important power in the game if your telling the truth so why just blurt it out!

Gertie the bolded bit was the insinuation i was making in the backroom, I was going to try last another day as priest but then thought I've already ****ed myself so be honest!

Listen I ****ed it, I get that! Frank is a wolf or Sk Henry is a wolf or Sk! I'm lynched tonight, all gravy, I deserve it! But I've not being lying, I've not caught up on thread since my last post, on the bog replying to this before the missus kills me!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Im not focused on that im focused on little mistruths, ye keep speeading

Siding with frank. on evidence

Although if Eva is telling the truth it backs up my theory on you and henry and id love that to be right

What is your theory ? Can you summarise it ? I know you have posted it before but my childrens dinner is already going cold while I am trying to keep up with this place so I have to call them down ! !

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I'm not clearing anyone as in reality both will have to die now as we can't have 1 slip through even if its a 70/30, 60/40, 80/20 situation

If one is a wolf who reaches the end the village is ****ed.

If I had to pick my favorite for truth itd be Frank

tbh thats why I was happy with the trap / lynch taking both out earlier if a seer wasn't expected to come out having peeked one.

Obviously I'm leaning the other way but im happy we aren't going around in circles now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Amended lynch results (apologies):

Oisin (3) - Tegan WW, Steve WW, Gabriel WW
    Conor WW (3) - Jake WW, Oisin WW, Liam WW
    Eva WW (3) - Frank WW, Henry WW, Wendy WW
    Holly WW (2) - Angus WW, Brendan WW
    Henry WW (2) - Gertrude WW, Eva WW
    Wendy WW (1) - Conor WW
    Gabriel WW (1) - Barbara WW
    Riona WW (1) - Doris WW
    Steve WW (1) - Phil WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Holly WW
    Liam WW (1) - Clodagh WW
    Fiona WW (1) - Riona WW

Did not vote – Fiona WW

Ok so we have some data now so let's process some wagons!!!

First up:

Oisin (3) - Tegan WW, Steve WW, Gabriel WW

Three voters - one flipped good (according to Frank), Steve, and myself.

So it's possible there's a wolf on this wagon. Leaves me and Steve if Frank is to be believed.

Happy to be lynched if necessary to prove my innocence, but that leaves Stevie boy in the glare of the public.
    Also and he's been pushing this all day, but I jumped off this wagon as Eva role claimed to give context.

But meh, probably one wolf between me and Steve based on the data.

Ok counter wagons:

Conor WW (3) - Jake WW, Oisin WW, Liam WW

Well, could we have a wolf here? Certainly very possible. Remember according to BOTH priests only three wolves are left thanks to the SK, so you'd imagine they'd fight rather hard to get the pressure of Eva.

Oisin is flipped good, again according to BOTH priests so that's a lock. Leaves Jake and Liam on this wagon. I'd be peeking these guys if our seer is amongst us, and add in me and Steve as well for a fantastic foursome.

Eva WW (3) - Frank WW, Henry WW, Wendy WW

And on Eva we have: Frank (claimed priest), Henry (claimed stabber by Eva), and Wendy.

If Eva's a wolf these guys are probably golden, no harm for the seer to check Wendy anyways.

The rest:

Henry WW (2) - Gertrude WW, Eva WW
    Wendy WW (1) - Conor WW
    Gabriel WW (1) - Barbara WW
    Riona WW (1) - Doris WW
    Steve WW (1) - Phil WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Holly WW
    Liam WW (1) - Clodagh WW
    Fiona WW (1) - Riona WW

Ok so Eva wolf is on Henry, I mean he's already spewed not a wolf from her posts and actions but here's more indication. Gertie on Henry... eh... I didn't think he was a viable wagon at all if I'm honest

Conor being a top wagon and not self pressing is a good look here, I do wonder why despite the pressure some were applying to make Wendy a wagon, only Conor ends up there in the end.

Perhaps that's worth a read back, who was pushing Wendy but ended up elsewhere?

Doris on Riona is a funny outlier, neither have been here all day, if Brendan's theory of a wolf avoiding the chaos is true then this might be worth a look.

Really though if Eva's a wolf (and I'm like convinced she is, if Frank's the true priest he will be too as should Henry), I think there might have been a concerted push on the counter wagons

So..... to summarise - wolves likely on Conor, and on Oisin imo. So Steve, Jake, myself and Liam.

It would be great if Eva was the BG wolf, protection against peeks removed would be awesome and make their job much easier.

NB: This is a wolf wagonomics read only, it's very hard to track the SK as they are not a team.

I'm sure Wendy will come along when she has time and make sh1te of my post now :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

What is your theory ? Can you summarise it ? I know you have posted it before but my childrens dinner is already going cold while I am trying to keep up with this place so I have to call them down ! !

I was told to vote for Gabriel. (i asked as I was stuck for time it was a bad decision)

I vote for Gabriel, I thought more of them were going to.

He ends up getting stabbed and when I ask why people didnt vote him I was met with silence.

Then I brought it to the threads attention.

Then Liam comes out with his notes on yesterday and he misconstrued what happened with me in the back room (henry saying he was joking wasn't anyway clear and it was well after the origional post)

I conclude Liam will end up in district 12 a buddy of Henrys and it happens.

The lads take it in turns to discredit me today

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Also Henry has been fishing for people identities in the back room since yesterday and trying to see how many are alive back there today fishing for more info.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Right, Frank has to go put on a dress for his birthday dinner. I'll be back on later. My vote is on Eva unsurprisingly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Barbara WW wrote:
    Also Henry has been fishing for people identities in the back room since yesterday and trying to see how many are alive back there today fishing for more info.

I said Eva was caught talking about one district and then claiming to be from another. The people who are hidden should consider this.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I was told to vote for Gabriel. (i asked as I was stuck for time it was a bad decision)

I vote for Gabriel, I thought more of them were going to.

He ends up getting stabbed and when I ask why people didnt vote him I was met with silence.

Then I brought it to the threads attention.

Then Liam comes out with his notes on yesterday and he misconstrued what happened with me in the back room (henry saying he was joking wasn't anyway clear and it was well after the origional post)

I conclude Liam will end up in district 12 pb[a buddy of Henrys and it happens.

The lads take it in turns to discredit me today[/b]

I'm not a buddy of anyones and I'm not trying to discredit you. Was hoping you would start getting ivolved and not just repeat this again and again and I've said I'm not pushing you as a wolf. Since my first mention of it in my verbal diahrria of notes I've essentially only said the first ine you said there when it was brought up.

I agree with your assesment of the situation until the flavor gets added of ganging up on you. I was not online much before today but if I was there and you were asking why people didn't vote for him I would have said I was never going to just cos one other random (unknown alignment) poster in the room told you to.

---

I won't be around much and as I feared the Eva drama that began with her not being munched and having a failed 9.59 post has now dragged on for the day so there have not really been other lynch candidates as a result. Don't think i'll be changing my vote as a result but I hope it isn't a big landslide and we can learn something from where people vote

Henry WW wrote: »
    I said Eva was caught talking about one district and then claiming to be from another. The people who are hidden should consider this.

This is false

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    Gertie the bolded bit was the insinuation i was making in the backroom, I was going to try last another day as priest but then thought I've already ****ed myself so be honest!

Listen I ****ed it, I get that! Frank is a wolf or Sk Henry is a wolf or Sk! I'm lynched tonight, all gravy, I deserve it! But I've not being lying, I've not caught up on thread since my last post, on the bog replying to this before the missus kills me!

I think I have some time now to try and piece things together.

So you posted at 10.36 in our forum about the gift trying to hide your power. So you guessed that somebody in our district got the gift, like it was a fluke guess ? Then you came out on thread with something similar, confirming your plan of trying to hide your power ?

But she wasn't caught claiming to be from another District if its the piece that Gab put up that's the evidence. I remember challenging Gabs narrative on this very point. She mentioned there prob is another district and sort of guessed it. It wasn't a massive stretch that there was a capitol district.

I really feel a lot of overlapping from you and Gab. I just wish I had more time to review things before deciding on lynch cause Im very concerned that you guys could be leading us down the garden path with Frank.

I think I have some time now to try and piece things together.

So you posted at 10.36 in our forum about the gift trying to hide your power. So you guessed that somebody in our district got the gift, like it was a fluke guess ? Then you came out on thread with something similar, confirming your plan of trying to hide your power ?

Pretty much, it's an effortless plan really, no one said they didn't get a gift and if someone did then happy days, it was a quick seed to a potential role claim so I could survive as priest for another phase but yeah I thought there was too many holes in it!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Who are the wolves Clodagh?

Can you explain, in your opinion, why she said she’d “fired her shot” at 21:03? When in fact there was no shot or anything like it. Her explanation is that it was too long to explain about the knife, do you buy that? The voting time was already passed, so she had all the time in the world to post.
    Can you explain why, if she thought she was being lynched, she didn’t spew the info she had as priest?

I’m going to hold back on that (wolves) as I may be wrong. I want to examine every page tonight and give some decent input while people are sleeping so they can read over their cornflakes.

Shot I imagined was just using game speak from previous games. Shot being gave her answer. Just a crappy use of words which looks worse when everyone examines, which they should.

As for the priest, I’ve no idea. Makes no sense whatsoever why you’d hide it if you was going to die. Fear? Just bad game play? Maybe hoping she wasn’t going to die so didn’t want to reveal so she didn’t get munched.

Her explanation on henry makes sense and even if she isn’t bad, it doesn’t clear him.

This is just my opinion though. I will go through it tonight properly.
    I’m off anyway, good luck all.

So you think she’d reveal she was RV but then to save herself from munching she wouldn’t declare the useful info she had? That makes zero sense.

And in a game where every word is analysed she just loosely worded her parting text?

Clodagh, this makes no sense, I saw you in the last game, ur a much better player than this load of f**king nonsense portrays you as

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Guys my last post is the last thing I read. I'm going to put a provisional vote in now for Eva. I expect to be able to get back in time to read up and update my vote if necessary.

Right folks, I've said my bit, I've **** all else to offer, I've tried to answer as much as possible!

Eva WW wrote:
    This is false

You talked about the capitol before someone from that district came out on thread, then it emerged you were in another district backroom.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Guys my last post is the last thing I read. I'm going to put a provisional vote in now for Eva. I expect to be able to get back in time to read up and update my vote if necessary.

Thanks for investigating Phil, at least you put the effort in! Keep sleuthing

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Did I mention how awesome I think the players who died early are :cool:

I like Liam. That is all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

While I'm currently leaning towards Eva for my vote, there's an interaction from this morning which sticks out to me...
    Henry, post 1362 - "Its possible a peek on Eva wont work. A wolf power could interfere. However a peek on Frank will reveal if Eva is lying."

Frank - "Absolutely, peek me."

If Frank and Henry are wolves, and the wolves have seer protection and even the possibility of one wolf having seer immunity (Seneca Crane and his 'new identity'), drawing a seer peek on Frank would be a great way of getting him into a village core. That's something which occurred to me while thinking about this Priest dilemma.

It really is a dilemma, and tbh I don't think either Eva or Frank have done a great job at making their cases.

• Advertisement

You talked about the capitol before someone from that district came out on thread, then it emerged you were in another district backroom.

You are literally following word for word what Gab said! Someone posted there is 8 in a backroom, I said is it possible there is 4 backrooms because only 6 people checked in mine! The capitol was obvious to me as potential backroom but maybe not to Gabriel who is always right! Your a parrot

I really feel a lot of overlapping from you and Gab. I just wish I had more time to review things before deciding on lynch cause Im very concerned that you guys could be leading us down the garden path with Frank.

I'm happy with gabes evidence on Eva, coupled with the fact I know she is lying about me.

Beyond that, I've been his biggest detractor, and I have questioned how Frank could still be lying even if Eva is a wolf today as well.

I'm worried about being lead down the garden path too. But I know Eva is lying about the knife, so I'm happy to go with her tonight.

If the capitol d13 stuff doesn't pan out then I've taken it up wrong. Doesn't change she is lying about me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

But she wasn't caught claiming to be from another District if its the piece that Gab put up that's the evidence. I remember challenging Gabs narrative on this very point. She mentioned there prob is another district and sort of guessed it. It wasn't a massive stretch that there was a capitol district.

Hang on now, if Eva is a wolf can you not see my point? She damn well knows there's four districts as she's probably got ears in all of them.

When Frank called her as a wolf I deliberately went looking for spew, it wouldn't work if she was the SK.

It's TMI, hinting about the Capitol, why not just come out and say it...

Eva WW wrote:
    You are literally following word for word what Gab said! Someone posted there is 8 in a backroom, I said is it possible there is 4 backrooms because only 6 people checked in mine! The capitol was obvious to me as potential backroom but maybe not to Gabriel who is always right! Your a parrot

You are a liar!

Brendan WW wrote:
    It really is a dilemma, and tbh I don't think either Eva or Frank have done a great job at making their cases.

I can be peeked too if ye want. But I'm nrv so it's not going to help beyond confirming that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I'm happy with gabes evidence on Eva, coupled with the fact I know she is lying about me.

Beyond that, I've been his biggest detractor, and I have questioned how Frank could still be lying even if Eva is a wolf today as well.

I'm worried about being lead down the garden path too. But I know Eva is lying about the knife, so I'm happy to go with her tonight.

If the capitol d13 stuff doesn't pan out then I've taken it up wrong. Doesn't change she is lying about me.

So just to help me be clear because I've read a shít ton of words over the last couple of hours - You were not gifted a knife from Eva?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    While I'm currently leaning towards Eva for my vote, there's an interaction from this morning which sticks out to me...

If Frank and Henry are wolves, and the wolves have seer protection and even the possibility of one wolf having seer immunity (Seneca Crane and his 'new identity'), drawing a seer peek on Frank would be a great way of getting him into a village core. That's something which occurred to me while thinking about this Priest dilemma.

Evas lack of reveal last night, then following nothing before 959am, whether a boards issue or not havent helped her.

While Frank didnt hesitate to counter helps him. It would be very rash and wreckless for a wolf to counter claim so fast. Not impossible but unlikely in my eyes.

Thats what guides me to vote Eva.

Brendan WW wrote:
    So just to help me be clear because I've read a shít ton of words over the last couple of hours - You were not gifted a knife from Eva?

I wasn't gifted a knife. I have not had a knife in any capacity in this game. I didn't find it. I didn't Smith it. I didn't buy it in a shop. And I definitely didn't stab anyone.

I wasn't gifted a knife. I have not had a knife in any capacity in this game. I didn't find it. I didn't Smith it. I didn't buy it in a shop. And I definitely didn't stab anyone.

Oh my god, I actually wrote the wrong post! ****

• Advertisement

. _.

Advertisement