Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Why do you and Henry keep misreprisenting what i say, Clodagh is talking about that i was very certain you would be in district 12 after you misrepresented me earlier this morning, (and i was proven right) and now again, you and henry have a little clique going against me.

Not lying about what im saying but trying to twist it into its worse light and i dont understand why except that ye would be bad, maybe Henry has you in his pocket or visa versa but its very annoying

I was making it as simplistic as possible, you can flesh it out if you want but this seems to be the only thing you post about and for me it was one small note on a giant post of notes from when I was catching up.

I think it would be safe to guess anyone commenting on it at that time was probably in our district.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I'm trying to work out what led to Oisin being taken out last night (and focusing a little on the presumption for now that Eva is bad). These are the key posts, imo, in that chaotic 4 minute window right at the end.
    Eva WW wrote: »
    Your all idiots, bye bye power role! If your gonna switch late in the day maybe do it before 8.45 so someone can respond!
    Henry WW wrote: »
    GET OFF EVA

Henry and Eva's posts actually are both time stamped at the exact same time, and that's something that always worries me. Because you're talking a 60 second window there, for Eva to post, Henry to read, Henry to write a reply and then post and for it to load.

Henry also suggests a few minutes before hand that he was on Oisin, then says he flipped to Eva, before flipping BACK to Oisin, dooming the rolled player (if Frank is being honest). Mind, Henry did FFA him iirc.
    Conor WW wrote: »
    what's the role, quick?

It could just ne a bluff, we won't know!!
    Phil WW wrote: »
    EVA if you're village then you owe it to the rest of us to fight til the last second. Come on!!!
    theres still time to switch
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Switched to Oisin. The claim is self resolving
    I've switched to wendy, better I die than a good role

These are the switches then, as vocalised on thread.

Would a wolf have been posting during that chaotic few minutes to help Eva's story along, and facilitate the CFD?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    I was suspicious of using the BR as a place to lay breadcrumbs.

In fact I believe I suggested that a wolf might do exactly what Eva has done.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I am waiting to hear what Eva's response to my question is before deciding.

I have to trust Frank is good for the moment and anybody who called for him to be healed is prob more likely to be good then bad if this is the case.

For the record If Eva turns out good then the opposite is the case. Im sorry Clodagh but I haven't really got a target for you as I haven't had the chance to properly digest the days events.

Generally your logic has appealed to me. However, I called for frank to be healed, not because I believe him, but because I thought it was the best course of action. So painting me bad if Eva turns green doesn't compute.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »

I see your point. The only theory I have if she is bad is that she is sk. Because I’m fairly certain who the wolves are. Maybe her dying will get a few to forget her and focus on others.

I guess can you answer the question Eva about 10.36. I’m on your side but Gert has a point that can’t be dismissed

Who are the wolves Clodagh?

Can you explain, in your opinion, why she said she’d “fired her shot” at 21:03? When in fact there was no shot or anything like it. Her explanation is that it was too long to explain about the knife, do you buy that? The voting time was already passed, so she had all the time in the world to post.
    Can you explain why, if she thought she was being lynched, she didn’t spew the info she had as priest?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

What if Eva is the SK and the SK is the one who has been giving out the gifts ?

Eva said she will respond later but she said in thread that she knew one of us got a prize, be interested to hear that explanation.

Whatever about Eva being SK, the OP says this about prizes...
    Sponsors will view the game from the new Interactive Dead Room, where they will gift players during the game.

I have to trust Frank is good for the moment and anybody who called for him to be healed is prob more likely to be good then bad if this is the case.

For the record If Eva turns out good then the opposite is the case. Im sorry Clodagh but I haven't really got a target for you as I haven't had the chance to properly digest the days events.

If Eva is good, we won't know until the game ends, yeah?

Cause its the most obvious thing in the world that Frank backs his own story up once Eva dies.

There's two scenarios post lynch tonight.

Frank is good, Eva is bad. Frank tells us Eva was bad, and pretty much locks himself in as the leader of the village by virtue of being as close to a locked good as possible.

Frank is bad, Eva is good. Frank tells us Eva was bad, and locks himself in as a wolf leading the village, as no one will be left to counter claim.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Oh for the record I'm in District 13 as well. Total madhouse :P

This Irks me . .

Help me understand how you missed Eva's post earlier on Gifts and why you haven't engaged me on it on any capacity ?

For somebody who prides themselves on their methods, I find your reveal and lack of commentary on this very piece of important information difficult to fathom.

Jake WW wrote: »
    I'm trying to work out what led to Oisin being taken out last night (and focusing a little on the presumption for now that Eva is bad). These are the key posts, imo, in that chaotic 4 minute window right at the end.

Henry and Eva's posts actually are both time stamped at the exact same time, and that's something that always worries me. Because you're talking a 60 second window there, for Eva to post, Henry to read, Henry to write a reply and then post and for it to load.

Henry also suggests a few minutes before hand that he was on Oisin, then says he flipped to Eva, before flipping BACK to Oisin, dooming the rolled player (if Frank is being honest). Mind, Henry did FFA him iirc.

These are the switches then, as vocalised on thread.

Would a wolf have been posting during that chaotic few minutes to help Eva's story along, and facilitate the CFD?

FYI my post here isn't a switch. I was on Steve all along.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Ok well in that case I’m going to just going to ignore frank and Eva and go with my gut.

Good luck everyone for the mayhem tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

In fact I believe I suggested that a wolf might do exactly what Eva has done.

She barely posted until she came under pressure last night. Despite the madcap bunch of us in there, it's been relatively quiet till today.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Whatever about Eva being SK, the OP says this about prizes...

Did I mention how awesome I think the players who died early are :cool:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    I was making it as simplistic as possible, you can flesh it out if you want but this seems to be the only thing you post about and for me it was one small note on a giant post of notes from when I was catching up.

I think it would be safe to guess anyone commenting on it at that time was probably in our district.

Really you made a note of everything that happened that day of loads of players from different districts.

Why would the small bit about me make you from that district unless it was written with an agenda.

Its all i talk about as you and henry are taking tag team turns to discredit me for some reason.

And its strange for 2 players to team up on 1, so i feel i need to point it out, its my best read on the game why wouldn't i comment about it?

This Irks me . .

Help me understand how you missed Eva's post earlier on Gifts and why you haven't engaged me on it on any capacity ?

For somebody who prides themselves on their methods, I find your reveal and lack of commentary on this very piece of important information difficult to fathom.

Tbh, I got completely distracted by the fact Eva was claiming she knew who stabbed me:cool:

Jake WW wrote: »
    If Eva is good, we won't know until the game ends, yeah?

Cause its the most obvious thing in the world that Frank backs his own story up once Eva dies.

There's two scenarios post lynch tonight.

Frank is good, Eva is bad. Frank tells us Eva was bad, and pretty much locks himself in as the leader of the village by virtue of being as close to a locked good as possible.

Frank is bad, Eva is good. Frank tells us Eva was bad, and locks himself in as a wolf leading the village, as no one will be left to counter claim.

I'm 100% the priest. I really don't like the idea of being the village leader though. Hopefully I can be useful for information but that's about it.

Jesus, If anyone ever has the energy, someone might need to go back over all this intertwined Babs/Liam/Henry stuff. Their conversations throughout times when serious discussions are going on seem strange. Like, get involved in the general conversation, or invite others into yours. Weird.

But yeah, the post is there as Gertpot says it is, stating someone might have got a gift

I'm 100% the priest. I really don't like the idea of being the village leader though. Hopefully I can be useful for information but that's about it.

Surely if you're the priest and you survive, you're an instant munch or sk target?

Really you made a note of everything that happened that day of loads of players from different districts.

Why would the small bit about me make you from that district unless it was written with an agenda.

Its all i talk about as you and henry are taking tag team turns to discredit me for some reason.

And its strange for 2 players to team up on 1, so i feel i need to point it out, its my best read on the game why wouldn't i comment about it?

I'm not suggesting you are a wolf. I did not tell you who to vote for. I did not make you follow their lead. Who knows your vote could have actually been on a wolf even if I don't really suspect Gabby. You are focussed on this one incident and need to start looking at what others are doing. Whats your opinion on our priest fight? etc

Yeah, I get that. But if the village is going a little all in on you tonight, and IF you survive, you'll probably be placed in that roll by default.

Unless there's another role claim, I guess :p
    FYI my post here isn't a switch. I was on Steve all along.

Sorry, yeah, I included one of your posts there when I should have slipped it out. Yours was one I liked a bit in that chaos.

• Advertisement

Surely if you're the priest and you survive, you're an instant munch or sk target?

I 100% am. Which is why the bodyguard should protect me. If I'm alive I can tell you who those munched tomorrow are. If I'm not I can't.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Can you explain, in your opinion, why she said she’d “fired her shot” at 21:03? When in fact there was no shot or anything like it. Her explanation is that it was too long to explain about the knife, do you buy that? The voting time was already passed, so she had all the time in the world to post.
    Can you explain why, if she thought she was being lynched, she didn’t spew the info she had as priest?

I’m going to hold back on that (wolves) as I may be wrong. I want to examine every page tonight and give some decent input while people are sleeping so they can read over their cornflakes.

Shot I imagined was just using game speak from previous games. Shot being gave her answer. Just a crappy use of words which looks worse when everyone examines, which they should.

As for the priest, I’ve no idea. Makes no sense whatsoever why you’d hide it if you was going to die. Fear? Just bad game play? Maybe hoping she wasn’t going to die so didn’t want to reveal so she didn’t get munched.

Her explanation on henry makes sense and even if she isn’t bad, it doesn’t clear him.

This is just my opinion though. I will go through it tonight properly.
    I’m off anyway, good luck all.

I'm not suggesting you are a wolf. I did not tell you who to vote for. I did not make you follow their lead. Who knows your vote could have actually been on a wolf even if I don't really suspect Gabby. You are focussed on this one incident and need to start looking at what others are doing. Whats your opinion on our priest fight? etc

Im not focused on that im focused on little mistruths, ye keep speeading

Siding with frank. on evidence

Although if Eva is telling the truth it backs up my theory on you and henry and id love that to be right

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Babs. How have we ganged up on you. I haven't brought you up once and have refuted your points, that's all. I've pointed to Liam to confirm what I've said in the br but that's all.

You keep bringing up a conspiracy against you that isn't there. Stop trying to make fetch happen!!!

There is one explanation for a few things that could sort of clear Eva, but it involves us trusting her response which I will be interested to hear when she comes back on.

Im not focused on that im focused on little mistruths, ye keep speeading

Siding with frank. on evidence

Although if Eva is telling the truth it backs up my theory on you and henry and id love that to be right

anything more specific. I would not clear Frank but out of the two Eva has acted far more sketchy since her last minute role claim without the role onwards.

I was happy for both to die when Frank was still trapped so im not sure if that is really siding with him. One of them is def a wolf anyway so if your landing on that being Frank i'd understand suspecting those leaning Eva wolf

Henry WW wrote: »
    Babs. How have we ganged up on you. I haven't brought you up once and have refuted your points, that's all. I've pointed to Liam to confirm what I've said in the br but that's all.

You keep bringing up a conspiracy against you that isn't there. Stop trying to make fetch happen!!!

Me having conversation with Liam and in pops henry with a dig asking how ye are ganging up on me hmmmmmmmmmmmm

anything more specific. I would not clear Frank but out of the two Eva has acted far more sketchy since her last minute role claim without the role onwards.

I was happy for both to die when Frank was still trapped so im not sure if that is really siding with him. One of them is def a wolf anyway so if your landing on that being Frank i'd understand suspecting those leaning Eva wolf

I'm not clearing anyone as in reality both will have to die now as we can't have 1 slip through even if its a 70/30, 60/40, 80/20 situation

If one is a wolf who reaches the end the village is ****ed.

If I had to pick my favorite for truth itd be Frank

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Barbara WW wrote:
    Me having conversation with Liam and in pops henry with a dig asking how ye are ganging up on me hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ugh jesus. Just give him the drumpot award. Or hes a wolf.

• Advertisement

I presume our seer has or will peak either Eva or Frank.

For clarity, I healed Frank because I wasn't sure it was worth killing both "priests".

I think it was Phil and Gab who were up for the healing (maybe more). I am not blaming them, more leaving breadcrumbs if anybody is reading back and Im gone.

I came out because I thought I could give more to the village (Eva backroom comments on gift and allow village to discuss whether I used medicine). But when somebody pointed out I might be a target if I held onto the medicine I thought it best to use it quicker rather then lose me and Frank (if hes also good).

Advertisement